Victorious

Show Reviews (153)

Good

a great show

By rayzm, Nov 10, 2014

this show suddenly came with a blast, then its gone.. idk why?

its a great show with great vocals

A better show than iCarly, which had to be cancelled, WHY?!!!

By VALDES, Sep 12, 2014

I understand that iCarly was canceled because it had 5 years on the air, but Victorious ONLY TOOK 2 YEARS IN THE AIR AND A HALF, and the opinion of being canceled was taken the same year as that of iCarly be canceled. ...

For me, Victorious was always better than iCarly show with more characters, more imagination, more music, more comedy .. And it was very sad that I canceled.

Balance of seasons:

* First season: Victorious decent season with memorable episodes, (7.8)

* Second season: A good season butt tet missing more humor (7.6)

* Third season: Better than the previous season (7.9)

* Fourth Season: The worst season of all, there were episodes that were good, some bad and last without comment. (7.4)moreless

Why did it have to go down?

By Roletiderole, Sep 03, 2014

We finally reached a 7 and now it's back down to 6.9? Yet Marvin Marvin has a 2.0 instead of 1.9? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! This is just like Liv and Maddie and TUFF Puppy! All I can say is haters gonna hate!

VICTORIOUS is my life

By RashaArianator, Jul 26, 2014

I love this show more than everything

their are victorious

By SelinaRenHebeTian2, Jun 19, 2014

is good

Victorious should come back.

By yeahbro19, Apr 22, 2014

This is the best show ever it was better than icarly and wayyy better than samandcat best show ever seen.

The last good show Nick has ever made.

By Disney4life, Mar 01, 2014

Victorious was an awesome show. It had much more hits than misses, and offered improvement over iCarly. Then, without warning, some moron at Nick thought it necessary to cancel it forever! And even worse still, what do we get in its place? Marvin MORON, and Sanjay and Cancer. Once the spinoff Sam & Cat ends, and they finally give SpongeBob and The Fairly OddParents the boots, Nick will officially be dead. May this show live on forever on DVD!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2 (originally posted last year on July 16): Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON MARCH 1: I totally agree SodaDog! Same for you Naygirl13.moreless

An amazing show that never ever got a proper ending.

By SodaDog, Feb 28, 2014

I really liked this show better than iCarly when it came out because it had memorable musical numbers! I really wish that show got a proper ending.

Victorious should come back

By Naygirl13, Feb 18, 2014

It was an awesome show Sam and cat is wack!!!

Load More Reviews