Victorious

Show Reviews (155)

Good

Thee best

By FanOfSome, Mar 01, 2015

All there is to it, thee best. Just wish it had a proper ending

Victorious

By monster_boy1, Jan 29, 2015

Pretty funny, and great messages about having confidence in yourself and following your dreams. Though they do make the adults such fools. Otherwise, a pretty good show!

Fantastic show

By bautistakenrick856, Jan 17, 2015

I totally love the show! Far more better than iCarly and Sam & Cat (both of which are terrible). But I still wish the series had a more better ending. No matter what, I still love Victoria Justice and Ariana Grande.

a great show

By rayzm, Nov 10, 2014

this show suddenly came with a blast, then its gone.. idk why?

its a great show with great vocals

A better show than iCarly, which had to be cancelled, WHY?!!!

By VALDES, Sep 12, 2014

I understand that iCarly was canceled because it had 5 years on the air, but Victorious ONLY TOOK 2 YEARS IN THE AIR AND A HALF, and the opinion of being canceled was taken the same year as that of iCarly be canceled. ...

For me, Victorious was always better than iCarly show with more characters, more imagination, more music, more comedy .. And it was very sad that I canceled.

Balance of seasons:

* First season: Victorious decent season with memorable episodes, (7.8)

* Second season: A good season butt tet missing more humor (7.6)

* Third season: Better than the previous season (7.9)

* Fourth Season: The worst season of all, there were episodes that were good, some bad and last without comment. (7.4)moreless

Why did it have to go down?

By Roletiderole, Sep 03, 2014

We finally reached a 7 and now it's back down to 6.9? Yet Marvin Marvin has a 2.0 instead of 1.9? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! This is just like Liv and Maddie and TUFF Puppy! All I can say is haters gonna hate!

VICTORIOUS is my life

By RashaArianator, Jul 26, 2014

I love this show more than everything

their are victorious

By SelinaRenHebeTian2, Jun 19, 2014

is good

Decent show if were on crack and getting beaten up by a sack of monkeys

By demariusbridg, Jun 16, 2014

Don't let my title fool you because I actually like this show. But this is stuff they should show on Nick at Nite. This stuff isn't for kids. More like tweens and older.

Characters:

Tori: She's pretty good at acting. But you've gotta admit that this show does make Tori look slutty. Like in one episode, Tori goes tongue wrestling with Kat's boyfriend. And lets not forget she did the same thing with Beck on the pilot episode. That made her look really bad in my point of view. Overall, she's good though

Jade: Talk about being a bitch. Sometimes the way she treats Tori is entertaining, but it mostly is annoying. Deep down in side you know she loves Tori.

Kat: The only thing Kat has going for her is that she's really sexy and adorable. That's it. She's pretty dumb overall.

Andre: Cool guy. Good actor.

Beck:Same as Andre.

Robbie: Wtf is wrong with this guy? Hes always messing stuff up for everybody. He's really weird in a funny way.

Rex: Funniest character on there. Just don't call him a puppet or he'll get pissed.

Trina: Three words. "Nobody likes you!"

Humor: This show is funny most of the time. I just hate how they rip lines off of other shows such as "No chiz" or "this guyyy". But yeah it keeps me laughing. My favorite episode was the one when they got thrown in jail and they sang "I Want You Back".

Thats my review guys! Have an ass pinching day!!moreless

Load More Reviews