Good
7.6

good

By CAPNDEL, Nov 05, 2011

how many episodes of this show even aired. i only remember seeing it once or twice. it seemed like a cool show though. the animation was pretty good, but it was yet another eighties cartoon based on a toy line. they must have had twenty or thirty of these type of shows. always good guys vs the bad guys.

Great concept

By hashiba, Apr 08, 2009

I thought this show was great! The idea that an "age of magic" had begun due to the realignment of the sun was farfetched, but easily not important enough to take away from the show. People with the ability to change into creatures, which were a reflection of their inner selves or personalities or exhibited traits was just neat. Of course, the heroes (typically) all turn into "noble, well-liked" creatures (ex. lion, bear, dolphin). Comparatively, the "bad guys" turned into creatures that tend not to be well thought of or are less noble, typically (ex. shark, armadillo, bug). Their totems (objects that grant them extra abilities like strength, wisdom, protection) were representative of each character. The plots were usually good. They just didn't make enough episodes. I think it lasted one season. Hopefully, it will be available on DVD in this region sooner rather than later.moreless

Great

By desiredtime, Nov 28, 2005

This is one of the first cartoons I ever saw. It’s a long time know since I last watch it but the animation the story and one of the best I have ever seen. The opening credits are amazing and the show rocks. Apart from say this is one of my favourite cartoon there isn’t much more I can say.