Shadows

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Looking into the past

By Jo_TvBuFf, Sep 22, 2011

Basically after finding out that his mom is a regent, Pete is still pretty mad but agrees to go into his mothers memories to see if they can get any more information on the people whom are trying to destroy them.

Great interplay between Pete and his mom (Kate Mulgrew aka Kathryn Janeway) who is a fabulous actress. Growing up watching StarTrek Voyager I squealed when I saw her on here. It was great to see just how far back they went and to find out that Jane was a warehouse agent as well. Although Ms.Fredrick never seems to change.

Myka and Claudia had a good storyline as well going after an artifact that made a young girl believe she was disintergrating people.

All in all a great episode from Warehouse 13.moreless

Shadows

By TrueTvWatcher, Sep 15, 2011

Shadows was a superb episode of Warehouse 13 and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character development for Pete and his Reagent mother, Jane, who was played by one of my favorite actresses. I enjoyed the back story and it was a great way for Pete to have the truth explained to him as best as it could be. It was interesting how far back every thing went, including Ms. Frederick who looked the same in each time. Myka and Claudia had an interesting story line as well, and it was not as predictable or apparent at first what was really happening. I was very entertained and I look forward to watching the next episode of Warehouse 13!!!!!!!moreless