Shadows

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Looking into the past

By Jo_TvBuFf, Sep 22, 2011

Basically after finding out that his mom is a regent, Pete is still pretty mad but agrees to go into his mothers memories to see if they can get any more information on the people whom are trying to destroy them.

Great interplay between Pete and his mom (Kate Mulgrew aka Kathryn Janeway) who is a fabulous actress. Growing up watching StarTrek Voyager I squealed when I saw her on here. It was great to see just how far back they went and to find out that Jane was a warehouse agent as well. Although Ms.Fredrick never seems to change.

Myka and Claudia had a good storyline as well going after an artifact that made a young girl believe she was disintergrating people.

All in all a great episode from Warehouse 13.moreless

Pete and his mom go into her memories using an artifact to resolve a mystery while Myka and Claudia go on a mission to confiscate an artifact apparently helping a young woman to disintegrate people.

By rkoenn, Sep 15, 2011

I gave this episode an 8.5 rating. I particularly enjoyed the Myka/Claudia mission to search for the artifact responsible for disintegrating people. The way the plot line proceeded about the young woman who thought she was causing people that were giving her trouble to be vaporized was very well done. The actress portraying that woman did a great job and the ultimate cause was nicely plotted as well as another very cool artifact.

I wasn't quite as enamored of the Pete and his mom "dream" plot but it was still quite good. I have to admit I have a bit of trouble with these "dream" sequences but it did end up being critical to Pete's relationship with his mom, his dad, and the overreaching arc of the Warehouse itself. It also ended up providing us with the motives and actions of the, until this episode, mystery man plotting against the Regents. I must admit that development has clarified what is going on and will provide more stories for future episodes. The bad thing is the season is rapidly coming to an end.moreless