Lady's a Charm

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

The story is still developping...

By -amanda-, Jun 26, 2008

Nothing special here...but it's still the beginning of the season, they are just creating the story! I hope things get more intense soon!

OMG, Silas is so hot!! He didn't use to have that body!! The boy worked out a lot!! And he is such a man now...loved the new hair!!

Shane is grew up too, but he's still too young for me! lol

Seriously, Shane (now i mean the character) is smarter now...he's got potential!

I actually felt pity for Celia, but just for a second because after that the detective or whatever came with Nancy's pic....how the hell did he get that photo??

Nancy is dealing in the boundary now...things are getting more and more dangerous!

Well, for the next episode I hope more improvements and more Silas with no t-shirt!!moreless

The second episode of the fourth season of Weeds was the first one where 'Little Boxes' wasn't used. It was a bit strange watching an episode of Weeds without its trademark soundtrack.

By kawadge, Jun 24, 2008

Nancy got a job from Guillermo to get into Mexico. She thought she was going to bring drugs for him, but in fact he was testing her and filming her to see how she handles it.

Celia in prison started getting beaten up by her cellmate who wanted to make her, "her special friend". Meanwhile someone started to believe Celia when he got his hand on a photo of Nancy together with Guillermo.moreless