No Man is Pudding

Episode Reviews (7)

Great

Funniest episode ever!!!!

By NikitaChelsea, Aug 03, 2014

I enjoyed this episode very much!! Celia pops up and the car scene haha super funny!

The essence of Weeds.

By PabloExobar, Aug 04, 2008

A great episode that had everything I except from Weeds. Great character interaction, huge laughs and a jaw dropping ending.

I wasn't too fond of the idea of Celia being against Nancy... and this whole "detective against Nancy" storyline is really cliche, and has been done to death, so oh boy, was i happy that it was wrapped up?

and in a very neat way. This might just be the "new start" for the show as Nancy is assigned to a new workplace, where she has to do nothing but... act as a salesperson. Perfectly normal.

Loved the voiceover at the end where Nancy explains what she does to the detective. If they ended the episode right after that, it could've been a very fitting show finale.

But then comes the cliffhanger: the shop is not only used for money laundry, but has some sort of underground tunnel entrance in the storage room. Uh oh.moreless

There hasn't been an episode like this since the half of the first season

By logossun, Jul 19, 2008

Brilliant, from top to bottom!

First of all, baggage that was the father and the grandmother that went absolutely nowhere is finally complete - good riddance. Nancy gets absolutely hardcore on Guilermo and Celia and she does it as effortlessly as anything else - Mary Louise Parker is definitely one of the best actresses on American TV today, bar none.

The show had the perfect transitional feel, with no dull moment in sight; new characters introduced, old ones get new roles.

And hilarity was here as well - the scene at the table where everyone licks their wounds was PRICELESS.

All in all, incredible breath of fresh air in the show, with more happening in this episode than the last three without it being confusing.

Congratulations, keep kicking a$$ like this!moreless

finally a laugh out loud episode of Weeds this season.

By lovey5211, Jul 15, 2008

this episode was funny, really funny, well actually it was really funny whenever Cecila and Nancy were together. They make a really good comedy team and they should keep them together for the rest of the season. I love the first five minutes when Nancy hit Cecila with a gun and then the scene when they were at the boarder and Cecila head got stuck at the window was really funny. This episode was also funny because of Andy and he is usually funny but not as funny as he was in this episode. Finally we see what this season can be and i only hope that it stays this good and even better.moreless

After the first three disappointing episodes of the season, this episode is a breath of fresh air to the series.

By trovales, Jul 15, 2008

The 4th season of Weeds finally gets off to a great start. I can now understand Showtime's decision to deviate away from the suburban-housewife-dealing-cheap-pot model and turn the series around. One of the best cliffhangers in the series in my opinion. It will be interesting to see how Nancy's "maternity" business turns out. One of the things I would like to see more of, however, is character development. So far the season has revolved ALL around Nancy. Her two sons stay home and fight "bees" in this episode for crying out loud. Andy's little adventure with the coyote was interesting. Celia and Doug seem reluctantly wedged in to the new show, not really fitting in. Oh, and what happened to Agrestic? Did it suddenly get wiped off the map? I guess anytime you change the setting of a show it's hard for the viewers to adapt and it takes a while to adjust. I'm banking on that fact and I have faith that Showtime does something creative and entertaining in this new setting.moreless

Nancy receives a new assignment.

By thefanof, Jul 15, 2008

After getting off to a terrible start, Weeds seemed to move in a good direction with this episode. The side storyline of Andy and the Mexicans was interesting, and as always Justin Kirk was hilarious. Kevin Nealon was good as well and Mary Louise Parker continues to be one of the funniest females on television. I am interested in seeing where her new assignment running a maternity store goes.

The show still has its problems though. Celia is incredibly annoying and unlikeable and I hate the fact that she is now living with Nancy. The kids are so unappealing and are there only to add to the fact that Nancy has a family to support. They can't act and are given no direction.

This was a step-up for Weeds and was the first decent episode of Season 4. Let's see if things can continue that way next week.moreless