What Not To Wear

Show Reviews (119)

Great

How can I nominate someone from South America?

By AlejandraRozo, Jan 17, 2014

Hola , quiero nominar al programa a mi tia, ya que se viste muy feo y quiero que ustedes la ayuden ... porfavor cuanto costara la nominacion para la transformacin completa? y como la puedo nominar? gracias ...

Thrown out clothes.

By singingnut, Sep 07, 2013

Please tell me you don't really throw all those clothes in the garbage! I hope they at least go to shelters and charities. Too many homeless and needy people who don't need fashionable items, just warm, clean and dry.

Where's the tailor?

By NicholasSallie, Aug 31, 2013

Love the show and the transformations but there are 2 issues that I haven't seen addressed.

1 How to shop for high end clothes if you don't have $5,000

2 How to buy clothes so they can be tailored to fit properly

No you can't get canceled !!!!

By MonicaTurkmani, Aug 31, 2013

I love this show i need Stacey and Clinton !!!! I learn so much have lots of respect for you guys how you help people find there beauty inside and out !!!! <3<3

I love the show

By CatValentine620, Aug 17, 2013

This show is great I love much how good their doing in every girl's life.

Tired of long-legged beauties in the rough

By pineappleweed, Aug 17, 2013

Anyone can make a long legged, woman with even features look great. What Not To Wear rocks when it makes less traditionally gorgeous women feel and act beautifully. The mom of 9 (who apparently has not heard of the 9 billion people already scrambling for room) was a total bore and a total waste.

Compliments are disgusting!

By evawms5, Aug 05, 2013

"Oh, Holy crap!" "Shut up!" This has gotten old. Stacy needs some new phrases. They seem to help people, but these same old phrases make me not want to see the end.

A little thing I noticed

By abishb, Jul 31, 2013

I really like this show but the only thing I've noticed that I don't like is that the hairstylist cuts the same bangs on every girl, if I was on this show I would not be happy with short bangs.

New ideas for the fashionista

By Llogue, Jul 30, 2013

I think you should start an online, what to to wear, like women like myself could send in my own video and you could make suggestions for my, height, weight age appropriateness,. I get so confused when I go shopping. I am 56 years old and I'm lost when it comes to what goes with what. I love you guys,

insualting

By lula0145, Jul 24, 2013

you're saying that we can't be one of a kind. you can't be an individual. you have to wear what you want to wear not what you are told to wear.

Load More Reviews