What Not To Wear

Show Reviews (123)

Great

Most MOTIVATING, UPLIFTING show, ever! I never get tired of this! LIFE-CHANGING!!!

By tinachastain22, Mar 17, 2015

Has been one of my favorite TV programs for a very, very long time! What not to wear really is one the best television shows ever! You changed so many lives, I am absolutely positive that the show gave so many people a brand NEW start & lease on life! And, I positive the show helped MILLIONS who were at home and facing a similar crisis! I for one am very grateful that the show came to be in the first place! It really is so much more that just a make-over show. One of my GO-TO's when I want to feel GOOD, get MOTIVATED & get FRESH ideas! NEVER a disappointment. You all really have OUTDONE yourselves! Such a great show!!! Thank you all SO MUCH, for the hope, motivation and POSITIVE ATTITUDE you've given us all who were watching regarding making a change & knowing that WE ARE WORTH IT! Sincerely, Tina C. (Atlanta, GA, by way of Los Angeles area)moreless

City of Semmes, Alabama NEEDS HELP!

By justbetty2, Jan 25, 2015

NOT SURE HOW TO NOMINATE SOMEOME, BUT, PLEASE HELP. WE HAVE A FEMALE MAJOR WHO IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE CITY. SHE WEARS NOTHING BUT TEE-SHIRTS, JEANS AND TENNIS SHOES NO MATTER WHERE SHE GOEDS. NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OFFICE SHE VERY OVER WEIGHT,BUT, HAS A BEAUTIFUL FACE. ALTHOUGH HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL, SHE ONLY WEARS IT LONG AND IN A PONYTAIL AND SHE IS WELL OVER 40 YEARS OLD. SHE NEEDS, WENEED HEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this show gets cancelled.

By candybe, Jan 24, 2015

It hurts me so bad to see Stacey make fun of so many women. What has this world come to. That we let her in our home for entertainment. If the show stays on the air, please clean up your mouth and show respect to your guest. Start by not telling the women to shut up!

help needed for my mum

By vickygreenidge, Oct 29, 2014

It help a lot of people

How can I nominate someone from South America?

By AlejandraRozo, Jan 17, 2014

Hola , quiero nominar al programa a mi tia, ya que se viste muy feo y quiero que ustedes la ayuden ... porfavor cuanto costara la nominacion para la transformacin completa? y como la puedo nominar? gracias ...

Thrown out clothes.

By singingnut, Sep 07, 2013

Please tell me you don't really throw all those clothes in the garbage! I hope they at least go to shelters and charities. Too many homeless and needy people who don't need fashionable items, just warm, clean and dry.

Where's the tailor?

By NicholasSallie, Aug 31, 2013

Love the show and the transformations but there are 2 issues that I haven't seen addressed.

1 How to shop for high end clothes if you don't have $5,000

2 How to buy clothes so they can be tailored to fit properly

No you can't get canceled !!!!

By MonicaTurkmani, Aug 31, 2013

I love this show i need Stacey and Clinton !!!! I learn so much have lots of respect for you guys how you help people find there beauty inside and out !!!! <3<3

I love the show

By CatValentine620, Aug 17, 2013

This show is great I love much how good their doing in every girl's life.

Tired of long-legged beauties in the rough

By pineappleweed, Aug 17, 2013

Anyone can make a long legged, woman with even features look great. What Not To Wear rocks when it makes less traditionally gorgeous women feel and act beautifully. The mom of 9 (who apparently has not heard of the 9 billion people already scrambling for room) was a total bore and a total waste.

Load More Reviews