What's New Scooby-Doo?

Show Reviews (53)

Great

Ok show

By pahkitewIsland, Nov 24, 2014

It's not the best Scoobydoo series but it is a good show .The monsters could've been a little more scarier like in Scooby doo Mystery Incoroprated.

Bit better than original

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Various ep (03)

This show was awesome.

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

The show is the only cartoon to come close to being good as the 1st Scooby Doo series. I loved this cartoon.

The best show ever. For 4-5 year olds.

By puppyofwisdom, Dec 14, 2012

It's cheesy and camp. I mean, I would highly reccomend this show to young kids because it's not scary.

To summarise, an alright show, good for kiddies.

The last GOOD Scooby-Doo cartoon since Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! ever existed

By Garurumon94, Jun 13, 2012

This was the last GOOD Scooby-Doo cartoon in my opinon. The show is great. Nuff said.

God, why can't they just leave a d*mnclassic alone?

By CartoonCritic, Apr 29, 2012

I have nothing good about this show to say, it's terrible. Just another crappy scooby-doo spinoff that doesn't stand out at all. It's predictable, childish, and the humor is really watered down from the origional series.

There have been a couple of good spinoffs, but they were back in the 90's. This is just a monstrocity.

I don't know why, but they made Fred stupid. WHY?? That's just...so out of character. He was clever, he knew what to do. Why did they have to HIM of all people the comedy releif character? Weren't scooby and shaggy enough?

Like I said before, the humor is just...terribe really. Nothing for adults, just younger kids.

I don't know what else to say honestly, but this show really makes me miss the origional.moreless

The best Scooby-Doo spin off since The New Scooby-Doo movies

By JimmytheMango, Apr 01, 2012

Finally, a spinoff that follows into the original Scooby Doo's footsteps. SD has had its share of bad spinoffs, but this one is good. It doesn't feature Scrappy-Doo, nobody in the gang is missing, and the mysteries are just as original as the ones in the first series. If we ever get any more SD spinoffs, they better be like this one.

Come on, It's Scooby Doo!

By ScoobySummers, Oct 18, 2011

I of course love anything Scooby Doo ( i meam look at my icon :p) Now, this show was admittitly not as good as the orignal, but what show is?!? I give it a thumbs up and and im just happy they were able to bring some new scooby doo mysteries to life! You try writting new stuff about a talking dog and a group ror mystery solving teen-aged kids. When it's been being written since.... a really long time ago. :P (it's late and i dont' feel like finding out exactly when it came out) But i think it came out in the 60's, so thats 40 years! Again, a big thumbs up!moreless

One of the worst Scooby-Doo cartoons ever!

By mysterytipster, Oct 18, 2011

Man, did I hate this cartoon! Sometimes when I would see a glimpse of it or see the ads, I shed a tear in anger. Warner Bros. Animation did a really poor job producing this mediocre cartoon. I did not like Sander Schwartz because he produces really boring cartoons like "Xiaolin Showdown" and "Justice League Unlimited" and almost anything featuring action or a superhero. And then he messed up Scooby-Doo! Just when things couldn't get worse, they did... "Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue" came out and that was just as bad! This show is just a mockery of the original series, which doesn't air on Cartoon Network anymore! They tried too hard to be like "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo," but failed miserably, and it came out looking and sounding like the late 1960s Warner/Seven Arts cartoons (with Cool Cat, Merlin the Magic Mouse and company.)

My bottom line? Skip this series altogether (along with the "Get a Clue" series), and just stick with the 1969-1979 classics, "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo" and the new "Scooby-Doo, Mystery Incorporated." Those are a LOT better!moreless

Load More Reviews