Bed, Bath & Beyond

Episode Reviews (6)

Superb

This episode is exactly why i love this show! It had the perfect blend of comedy, mixed with just the right amount of emotion. The end scene with everyone asleep in the bed is my favourite scene, its so perfect!

By karenwalkerfan, Dec 01, 2008

A perfect episode! This episode can do no wrong in my eyes! I loved every second of it! So far, its my favourite episode, it was simply beautiful! The two best scenes for me were the shower scene, where Karen, Will and Jack try to 'wash' away Graces misery. But, she tells them to just let her be alone, and get over Nathan in her own way, not in the a they want her to. The other fabulous scene is the scene where they all join Grace in the bed, it combined sadness; Karen and Wills stories, and comedy; Jack's 'im a dancer story'.Once again, a perfect episode! 10 out of 10!moreless

I just could not stop laughing after I saw this episode because it was so funny. The part that made me laugh is when Grace was in bed and Will ,Karen ,& Jack were in the living room and Jack & Karen invited Will to dance with them (Continued)......

By matrix103, Nov 17, 2007

And Jack was doing this funny dance and right then and their I laughed so hard I started crying LOL! and Will jumped in and started doing this funny dance that was hysterical. The whole episode was brilliantly made the creator of Will & Grace should have won the Nobel Piece Prize for the best Comedy show in a decade and their Prize episode would have been this one. And I also loved the part when Grace came out into the Living room and said she was feeling better and then the Answering machine came in and Will & Karen & Jack were racing to the phone witch delivered the horror message that was a funny scene when they were tripping over each other. So I give this episode 5 out of 5 stars for Best In Series.moreless

This episode was a great way to show just how the relationship between will truman, jack mcfarland, grace adler and karen walker are.

By mvscali89, Apr 17, 2007

Bed Bath and Beyond was a very touching and good episode for will and grace. This shows how the four are good friends even though it sometimes seems like they should have never met. This episode also explains how important it is to have friends to count on but also who listen to you, like when Grace was telling everyone to stop, and then she explained how each one of the deal with pain. All of Jack, Karen, and Will respected her decision then they all realized that they should be with Grace because they have really been in pain themselves. The best scene in the whole episode was after Jack, Karen, and Will walk in. It was really a good episode for season 4 of will and grace!moreless

Sad, yet funny. This episode is perfect example of why I love Will and Grace.

By lozza1525, Nov 25, 2006

This episode is continued on after the previous episode, where Grace wants to propose to Nathan, but instead he breaks up with her. The start of the episode, we learn Grace has been in bed for days, and is depressed over the break up. Will tries to encourage her to get up, but nothing seems to work.

Then Jack and Karen come over, and pracitcally make things worse. Jack with his singing and dancing, and Karen's well umm... lets just say role play. Just as all hope seems lost, Grace gets up, but a telephone call for Nathan from a travel agent who is booking a holiday for him and a mysterious "Susie" sends her back to bed. At her lowest, the rest of the gang drag Grace into the shower, but she just yells at them telling them she's not like them, strong. She goes back to bed and the gang join her and confide their problems.

The episode ends with Grace waking up surrounded by her sleeping friends on her bed. She gets up looks at them, just as "17 Again" starts playing. She obviously feels better, with all her friends there for her. Beautiful episode of Will and Grace. The writers manage to produce a marvellous piece with bits of emotion and sadness, and also don't leave out any comedy which was fantastic! This is one of my all time favourite episodes of W&G. It shows just how important friends are, and that their always there for us.moreless

Grace is down after being dropped by her boyfriend Nathan.

By Lokar, May 22, 2006

Grace can't get out of bed after her boyfriend Nathan ended the relationship with her and found someone new. She had hoped to marry him--now it feels like the end of the world. Her friends try to lift her depression, but nothing seems to do the trick.

Will pushes her with overdrive cheerfulness, Jack tries a mixture of jokes and nosiness, and Karen offers hopeful but weird support in the form of role-playing. Looks like it's not going to work; Grace is trapped in her own room, not to mention a world of hurt. Finally Rosario is drafted to run physical interference.

It's a struggle to get Adler to not give up. Only the power of memory, and the power of her friends being well-meaning pains in the neck, will save her.moreless

Perfectly balanced comedy and emotional scenes, this a W&G classic.

By IceMachine213, May 21, 2006

I can't believe nobody has reviewed this episode.

In the wake of the Finale I've been looking back on some of my favorite episodes and this is definatley one of them.

Leave it to this show to make mourning a relationship funny. After Nathan leaves Grace, she takes to her bed, and Will is determined ot get her back on her feet.

Jack, Karen, and Rosario also try, to no avail.

The comedy is all great leading up to the big finish when Grace delivers that amazing speech to her friends and then goes off to bed. One by one they join her - all soaking wet from the shower. Only then does Grace realized that she may be strong enough to move on.

This is probably one of the best episodes in the whole series.moreless