Boo! Humbug

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Will and Grace plan on watching scary movies on Halloween when an unexpected visit of Harlin pops up. Will and Grace are now stuck watching Harlin's kids. Meanwhile, Jack and Karen spend the holiday downtown, Karen's first time!

By RebaNell, Oct 26, 2007

This episode is hilarious! I love it when Karen and Jack are downtown, and Jack gets jealous of Karen because of the attention she was getting from the drag queens. I love Shu-Shu Fontana! This would be Karen's drag name! It's so Hilarious that Jacks drag name would Glen 125th. I love the end of the episode where Will and Grace and Harlin's kids are sorting out the candy. I love this part because everyone wants the Jawbreaker. This part is so relateable, because the Jawbreaker is my favorite Halloween candy! Anyway, I love when they pull out the cans of sillystring, it's just a great part of this episode!! This was a great episode!!!moreless

Will and Grace watch Harlin's two kids and eventually take them trick-or-treating. Meanwhile, Jack and Karen go downtown and hang out with some drag queens.

By lucy18, Nov 12, 2006

This episode is just too funny! I love the Nixon jokes and the end scene with the kids, Will and Grace, fighting for the jawbreaker. It's one of my favorite episodes and I could watch it again and again, it has great jokes in it. Karen and Jack talking to the drage queens is also hilarious, it's just one of those things that puts a huge smile on your face. It's episodes like these that made the show such a hit, it's cleverly written and is performed very well. It also proves that no one can go a Halloween without trick-or-treating, even if they think they don't want to... :)moreless

Hilarious Halloween episode!

By BornToHum, Aug 09, 2005

It is so much fun to watch this episode whenever it runs in syndication, because it is a very funny portrayal of how Will, Grace, Jack and Karen spend their Halloween. Jack and Karen's story in this episode is the one that I find absolutely hilarious, because of their experience downtown. It is a great episode to watch.