Das Boob

Episode Reviews (1)

Superb

A big mix up leads to big laughs!

By RRBOY225, Sep 09, 2006

A very funny episode indeed.

It all starts out with a glitch found in the newspaper. Grace apparently had her picture taken but in the print the pic makes her look bigger than she is. THey are all shocked and it leads a fantastic scene. Jack, Will and Grace all decide to feel each other up. Will feels Grace and JAck,etc. It was just hilarious. Everyone has someones "boob" in their hands. I was cracking up and I was wishing they found some way to include Karen in the opening scene. Just some way, why couldnt they. It would have been ten times funnier.

ANyway a friend from high school saw the paper and decided to phone the recently enhanced Grace. SHe remembers him and still has some sort of feelings for him. SHe calls him but Karen knows why he called in the first place. Karen knows the power that boobs have and convinces Grace that is the only reason he called her. SHe buys it but with reservation. Karen thinks she needs some special equipment for the meeting.

I will sum Will and Jacks plot very quickly because overall its annoying and makes no sense. JAck somehow found an earring he gave to his ex-boyfriend between the cushions in Wills couch. JAck is furious because they had something and wow do I hate it when they try to give Jack some sort of soul for romance. It is just stupid and kind of diminishes his character. Will feels bad and JAck storms out as he always does.

Over at "Wonderbra Inc." Grace is trying on bras that are water filled. OK I totally love Debra Messing and think she is gorgeous but wow did that bra make her look great. They werent too big and they oddly suited her. KAren makes her buy them to impress her high school friend. YOu know trouble is afoot.

EVeryone, for some reason, went to the art show the guy was throwing. THat is the guy she was trying to impress some weird looking greaser type, whatever. Grace is happy he noticed her. Grace hugs Karen but KArens broach(sp?) gets stuck in her bra. THis made the bra spring a leak. THe subsequent shots are hilarious. Grace doesnt know that she is leaking. BUt first, she is jutting our her chest so far that I am surprised she doesnt snap in half. Anyway THe leak hits Will and he tries to stop the leak by placing his hands on her breasts. He lets go and for some reason both breast shoot out water. THat makes no sense at all but it was funny. SHe tries to cover when the greaser comes back but she cant do it because she looks like she is paralyzed. THe guy eventually walks away and hits on Karen but she doesnt take the bait, good girl. Grace is mad and decides to spray her water all over the paintings.

Oh, Will found Walter but Jack was thinking of someone else and runs away. WHat a waste of air time, that subplot was just idiotic. BUt overall a very good episode.moreless