Grace, Replaced

Episode Reviews (2)

Superb

Grace and Val - the perfect pairing!

By StEpHaNiE2007, Jun 03, 2007

This was one of the first episodes of Will and Grace i saw, and was the first tape of it i ever bought (before i got the DVD).

Grace is having a really busy time at work and keeps cancelling on Will, so he becomes close to their new neighbour Val, which Grace is not happy about.

This episodes is a fine example at why Will and Grace is considered a comedy show, particularly the fight between Val and Grace, complete with pocket ripping and soup spilling action.

It also introduces the character Val, played by the fabulous Molly Shannon, who is a great recurring character throughout the series.

Fantastic!moreless

Grace feels replaced when Will finds a new friend when she spends much of her time at work. When Will get sicks, Val cares for him. Grace and Val end up fighting over Will, but the quickly make up.

By MaRSSBAR, Feb 17, 2007

Will and Grace really shined in this episode, along with Val. This episode was so hilarious. I love Val, she is crazy but in a good kind of way. She brought an interesting twist to this episode. I loved how Grace and Val fought, ripping each others shirts and fighting on the carpet. This episode was one of my favorites, because of Val and how she interacts with the other cast members. When you combine them all, you get a really great episode. I recommend that who ever didn't see this episode, should try to catch it on tv, or buy the DVDs.moreless