Head Case

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Mega Fun Stuff!!

By xxsitcomsxx, Jul 29, 2008

Will and Grace's first problem after moving in together- Bathroom Space!

Grace feels that she doesn't have enough space in her bathroom and plans to break through the dividing wall between the two bathrooms and create "One Big Beautiful Bathroom!"

Will's reaction to this is absolutly fantastic, showing that he cannot handle change in large amounts, which he shares with Jack in what he calls "Mr. B*T*H Goes To Washington!"

Grace is being driven crazy by Will being crazy and she vents it all to Karen, who is told that she needs to be a better assistant! Karen trying to be a better assistant to Grace is hilarious, as she attempts to do things that she's never done before. THis develops Karen's character into someone who has no idea how to survive in the real world!moreless

In this episode Grace feels that she needs a bigger and better bathroom. This doesn't sit well with Will for he feels he has the right size of bathroom. Grace tries to redesign the bathrooms into one big one, but that turns into a huge mess!

By RebaNell, Oct 26, 2007

This episode is well written. I love pretty much everything about this episode. I love that Grace tries to design the new bathroom and it doesn't work. In a lot of shows the main characters are shown to be flawless. In this episode it shows that Grace Adler isn't flawless. This episode goes more into the lives of the characters. This is the first episode where the fans get to see more than one room of the house. They actually get to see Will's bathroom and the guest/Grace's bathroom. Any time where the show shows a new set it's exciting. It's when we finally get to dig a little deeper into the lives of our favorite cast! Overall, this episode was great!moreless