Steams Like Old Times

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

One way to describe it - Awful as

By willandgracefan, Nov 01, 2005

This was the worst episode i'd ever seen. Disgusting! I was so upset that nothing funny was happening. It was terrible. Jack should have been loud, outrageous, screaming but he was low-key and mellow. That's not our Jackie.

Karen asking Jack for approval of her relationship with Malcom. What is she, five?

It was terrible, boring and not enjoyable. I love Will and Grace with all my heart but if the episodes don't get better from now on i'll be upset.

Also the story that Larry and Rob couldn't come as their babysitters cancelled...how lame of an excuse. Why did only one partner come!! And that their children are in the same kindergarden...wow! how lame as!

Go back to basics...and when in the steam room...how bad!!! Too much smoke. It was disgusting. Stan not even talking. I mean, he's a person. We should at least hear his voice...and then Karen getting mad at him and then going back to him for some reason i did not get or understand.

0 out of 10 for me. It was awful.moreless

By bahabasaran, Oct 21, 2005

This episode is a special one to mark Will & Grace's 10th game night spectacular, but it is not so enjoyable at whole! At some scenes i laughed so much , other than those it is kinda boring!

I am very happy that Karen had turned back to Stanley because i can't stand Malcolm anymore and it is the right choice for her!

Will & Grace's game night is so boring that i try to forward but i hope something may come up and i keep on watching!

All in all, it is not an average Will & Grace episode but it is watchable for the scenes of Karen and Jack!moreless