Steams Like Old Times

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Is it just me or is Season 8 trying too hard?!

Is it just me, or did the entire sitcom get steadily worse after Season 3/4?!

By xxsitcomsxx, Aug 06, 2008

Okay, first of all, I love Will and Grace and in my opinion it takes a true fan to be able to point out the faults in something. Man, this was one hell of a fault!

I am currently re-watching Season 8, (I leant it to someone and they gave it back after I had finished Season 3) and I was shocked and appalled at how un-funny this episode was! The lack of laughter, the laughter at jokes that weren't really funny, it infuriated me!

Jack and Karen didn't have that same rapport that they have had in the previous Seasons and TBH I think Malcom is just a useless plot point who has the occasional funny line linked with killing someone(or cutting off some of their tongue in this case!)

Ellen and Larry were just plain boring and the connection between Will and Grace just seemed to flop.

It seems to me that (SO FAR) this Season is preparing for its wind down before it disappears off of our screens.

XxkissessxXmoreless

By bahabasaran, Oct 21, 2005

This episode is a special one to mark Will & Grace's 10th game night spectacular, but it is not so enjoyable at whole! At some scenes i laughed so much , other than those it is kinda boring!

I am very happy that Karen had turned back to Stanley because i can't stand Malcolm anymore and it is the right choice for her!

Will & Grace's game night is so boring that i try to forward but i hope something may come up and i keep on watching!

All in all, it is not an average Will & Grace episode but it is watchable for the scenes of Karen and Jack!moreless