Von Trapped

Episode Reviews (9)

Superb

Climb Every Mountain

By GeorgeJobson, Oct 30, 2006

One of the best episode of the final season of "Will and Grance," talke place at a movie theatre where they're showing "The Sound of Music Sing-Along." Karen threw a wiskey bottle from a balcomy and the trouble begins. Grace shows up dressed as Julie Andrews, and the kids see her as their nanny. Some of the best moments in the episode came from the stuff in "The Sound of Music." Grace tries to sing, that scres away the kids and got her into trouble. That episode is very funny. I only wish that this episode of "Will Grace:Von Trapped" were nominated Best Writing in a Comedy. I wish was an Emmy voter, so I can vote for that episode.moreless

One of the best parodies i have seen for the sound of music in a long time.

By Pretty_Kittykat, Jun 12, 2006

One of the best parodies i have seen for the sound of music in a long time. it held the qualities of the film with out taking it to much over the top. i would have been really disappointed if they had gone over the top because it would have ruined the series.

excellent performances from all the cast members. its about time too that will is meeting a new man. he seemed to be gettin real lonely.

grace has awful singing but its apure classic to see every time especially in this when she tries to explain what the sound of music is to the children by \"lets start at the very beginning\".

jack and karen as useral had outstanding laughs and excellent performances. i loved the bit where she threw her whisky (hip) flask over the balcony and the ushers spend the rest of the time looking for her.

those who have not seen the sound of music would have not really understood this episode but its a definate must see.moreless

Um, best episode ever?

By wheresmyshoe, May 17, 2006

This is why i love this series! Nobody can base an entire episode around something like The Sound Of Music and make it this good, it was just fantastic, plus, it had character development, what else could you ask for? Not much. Everything was good, from the storyline to the joke. Nothing beats the Sound Of Music refrences, especially when they are in nearly every joke. A big round of applause is needed for the writers of this episode. This is the best episode of this final season, if not the best episode in the series' entire run. Goodjob guys.moreless

The gang goes to a movie showing of The sound Of Music where the audience gets to dress up as the characters in the movie. The fun begins when Grace starts to "become" Maria Von Trapp, Jack & Karen get into their usual shenanigans, and Will meets a guy...

By Ppunkinseed, Mar 28, 2006

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. I laughed all through out it. It reminded me of the early days of the show and why I continue to watch even though I hven't been crazy about the show of late.

It's ironic to me that this last season the show seems to have gone back to it's beginning. But this was a hilarious episode nonetheless.

Parody of the Sound of Music.

By mjean3684, Jan 12, 2006

I loved this episode, I was literally on the floor in tears! Anyone who has seen the Sound of Music can appreciate the clever wit inscribed in this episode.

My only question: Where did the children's parents go?! HAHA.

BTW...Grace's voice truly isn't that bad. It's just a little high, lol.

A great episode to remind everyone why Will & Grace is one of the greatest sitcoms of all time!

By jenonks, Jan 10, 2006

This episode was so very funny. It harkens back to the beginning of the series when all of the episodes made me laugh this hard. I DVR, so I was able to go back a few times and catch some of the great banter more than once. Karen, amazing as always. When she came out in nun garb I thought I was going to faint. I am a big fan of The Sound of Music so I caught all of the jokes and puns, and there were several. This episode is one of the best.moreless

it was a great episode, but you needed to know some stuff about "the sound of music" to understand parts of it.

By floberdobdob, Jan 08, 2006

it was a very funny episode i think, and the flask part was hilarious. they all get trapped in the closet and hide when someone comes in and act as if the guy can't see them. i don't see how the ratings aren't higher yet because this season is much better than last year.

Will meets a guy at a movie theater. Karen is almost arrested for throwing a flask.

By Eggy49er, Jan 06, 2006

What is the point of just having Will meet a guy without anything really being finalized by the end of the episode (exchanging numbers, confirmed date, etc...) The Ralph character was dumb and I refuse to believe that people just randomly leave their kids with people in the lobby. That said, there were some funny parts.