Whatever Happened to Baby Gin?

Episode Reviews (8)

Great

Great show though they have done this again!

By JPPT1974, May 17, 2006

Well after the next to last show, the show though

They have done this over and over again, I still

Enjoyed. Love the comedy that used to be there now is

Coming back to as of lately. Josh Lucas is a hottie

And I love Bernadette Peters since I was a little kid!

Just enjoy the show while you can people before it goes away!

They did this one alerady, but it was still great.

By tdakoo, May 16, 2006

First off, Josh Lucas: Yum! But didn't Jack speak derisively about him a few episodes back? About the Mattherw McConaughey mug, and that if he wanted to see Matthew McConaughey with his shirt on he'd look at Josh Lucas? It was funny though how Lucas said he gets mistaken for McConaughey.

Will and Grace and Vince. It's like in the first season when Danny (the ex-fiancee) says that you can't have a realtionship with Grace without having on with Will. And it's true. And vince sees that. And Will chooses Grace over vince and Grce chooses Leo over Will.

They already did that plotline when Will and Grace wanted to have a baby but they all know that and Will points it out. Grace chooses Leo over Will again. someimes I feel that the writers try to make Grace seem selfish and Will seem selfless but Will is acting selfishly as well. He wants to raise the baby and have a baby and have Grace all to himself. He's not the only victim in this.

finally, the Karen plot, it was funny to see her with her sister (and Bernadette Peters is always great) but why so close to the end? Shouldn't there have been more tlak of Karen and Stan?

Overall a great installment. Only one episode left. sdness :(moreless

This Supersize episode was a mix off drama and comedy, with guest stars, Bernadette Peters as Karen's Sister, Gin, and Josh Lucas.

By tellyaddict, May 14, 2006

This episode was a great pinultimate episode and left you on the edge of your seat in the final scene. It also had loads of laugh's, for example, Gin's enterences.

The show opens in Will and Grace's apartment and Karen saying she's going to have dinner with her sister, Gin. There are alot of alcoahol jokes in the scene.

Then, Grace tells will she wants to name her baby, if it's a boy, George, after Will's dead father, they agree since Will, will be standing in as the dad of the baby, since Leo is engaged.

At the bar, Karen is talking to the bartender, Smitty, and Gin walks in and says,

"What are you all looking at, it's not my fault i'm deformed!",

this is because she has one leg shorter than the other. Jack walks in and sees Josh Lucas at the bar and runs over to talk to him, where he inviteds him to the premiere of Jack's new show the badge.

The next scene is in a house Vince found for him and Will.

Then in Karen's house there havingt a premiere party for Jack's show, the badge. Will tells Grace about the house, and Will says he wants her to move in with him and Vince when they move in. Gin enters and says Karen cut the bottom of her leg off when they played Twister in the ricity old saw mill by the falls. Then there is another scene with Josh Lucas and Jack. Will then tells Vince he wants Grace to stay on the top floor but Vince dosen't want that.

When Jack's show started he finds out he has been dubbed, and wonders why. After that there is a break up scene, between Vince and Will, at the new house.

Back at the party, Josh Lucas tries to make Jack feel better about his voice being dubbed on his show. Then Rosie tells Karen shes letting Gin walk all over her and she shouldn't let her, so Karen hits her in the stomache (Hilarious By The Way).

Then Karen tells Gin how she broke her foot, it was because she was jealous, only to find out Gin tryed to do the same thing to Karen.

In the finale scene there is a huge arguement between Will and Grace, because Grace finds out Leo called off his wedding and Grace wants to fly to Rome to raise the baby with him, the real father. Will is upset because he put Grace first by breaking up with Vince. Will then askes were he is if Grace is in Rome with Leo raising the baby, Grace's responce is she doesn't know. Then there is a cliffhanger linking to the finale on May 18th.moreless

Though Will and Grace have been stumbling through out their last season. This episode was back to the basics and had me laughing out loud once again.

By jonperry5, May 13, 2006

Guest starring roles put Will and Grace back on to the map he so easily reined over through most of their 8 year run. The addition of Karen's sister, played by the most amazing Bernadette Peters, who we have yet to hear of in the show's history was typically brilliant and a trademark of Will and Grace. Unlike a lot of other sitcoms that play heavily towards logical character movements, the love we have for the unexpected from Will and Grace, especially Karen made it easy to believe that she could have a sister who we have never met...and neither have Will, Grace or Jack.

Jack was back to his flamboyant humor so fabulously full of himself that everyone who is around him can do nothing but enjoy themselves and laugh.

Bernadette Peters guest role of Karen's sister, Gin was hilarious. We find out Gin, Karen's sister who has had it in for her sister since a ill-fated game of Twister which cause the demise of her Broadway career has been living under Karen's financial care. Peters plays this role well with a right amount of distain to still make her character likeable and comedic.

Josh Lucas playing himself, was the eye of Jack's affection this episode. Openly telling Jack the secret of all Hollywood leading men to console him, Josh is as charming in this episode as he was in his blockbuster success Sweet Home Alabama.

The closing scene of this episode, the cliché-ic touching/moral revealing scene required of all sitcoms, was played with a heavy emotion however blended the styles of the two characters Will and Grace that we have come to love so dearly. This episode ended with two friends who loved each other however forced to face the incoming fork in the roads of their life.

Back on it's track, this episode of Will and Grace was the beginning of a bitter-sweet end of an exceptionally brilliant comedic series.moreless

It\'s Almost over

By wgchief, May 13, 2006

I loved this eppy but im so sad its almost done. \"Ive been dubbed.... who the hell would dub my voice!\" lol .. Gin was my least favorite part of the eppisode. Her showing up out of no where was kinda weird. I still have no idea where karen\'s charatier is going. The fight in the end was really good and felt real. But i can\'t beleive that will thought that it would be ok if grace lived with will and vince. That would have been really awkward for vince. Leos comeing back. What\'s going to happen to jack and karen. Will they find true love. Who knows Only one more baby. Im so saidmoreless

Felt kind of sloppy, and un-WAG, but it's still Will & Grace, and I love it.

By DJBluey, May 12, 2006

I don't have much to say about this episode. It wasn't as funny as others have been. But I did laugh out loud at moments. I loved the mispelling of Jack's show on the postecrs, and the second meaning the show's tagline took on.

I don't know though, winding down to the last two episodes, I expect more out of the actors/writers. They feel like they've lost their [ho]mojos for some reason. I hope some of that WAG Magic comes back next week in the series finale! *tear*

I do have to add, I hope this Will breaking up with Vince deal lasts, so as to make room for Jack and Will to FINALLY get together! :)

And do I hear a nomination for the successor to the term "jump the shark"? How about: "*blank* has 'loosened the floorboards.'" Seriously, that whole deal between Karen and her sister, and how they both loosened the floorboards.. I don't even know. But it was lame. And should have been cut out of the episode. Or rewritten.

It's still Will & Grace though. And I love it. And I can't believe there's only ONE episode left.. ever.moreless

Will & Vince, Karen & her sister, Jack & Josh Lucas, and Grace leaving ?

By Martini_D, May 12, 2006

Awesome ! I loved it! It was soo funny. Karen actually has a sister...and her name is Gin, lol, like a drink! Funny! She had an accident when her and Karen were playing Twister, hehe, oh wow! Gin blamed Karen for all those years, and I'm glad that they reconcile at the end!

Poor Jack. He got dubbed! Josh Lucas tried to confort him by telling him he was dubbed, lol! Ya right! That was silly.

How 'bout Will & Vince ? All seemed good, they planned to move in together, but Vince didn't think Grace would move either. I can understand Vince. He loves Will and wants him for himself. Vince's a old-fashionned gay guy, that was hilarious! At then end, Will broke up with Vince, because he put Grace first. Nooo, I want Will & Vince to be together. Then, Grace wants to leave for Rome, 'cause Leo broke up his engagement. I mean come on! Call him or somethin'. Don't do it Grace, don't leave Will when he sacrificed so much! Poor Will :( More Drama !!!!!

Great episode, I loved it! Next week: SERIES FINALE...NOOO! Don't end...............moreless