William, Tell

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

Fantastic! Insight into Will & grace's relationship! :D!

By xxsitcomsxx, Aug 24, 2008

I gave this episode quite a low rating and that is mostly to do with the fact that Jack and Karen aren't fully developed yet. This doesn't make their acting any worse I just like seeing them as they are in Seasons 3 and onwards. I love the banter between WIll and GRace when Jack is dressed as an alien, it is quick and wity.

Karen trying to be subtle while attacking Will's office is hilarious, although not fully developed you can see the later Karen in there!

Also the conversation that Karen has with Stan in the cafe when she is using Will's phone. That is such an amzing scene because it gives you the visual disgust of Stan "wagging that tail" and the reaction of Will.

Best Performance: Grace- THe Astor Cafe Scene, THe Opening Scene and the Last Scene! GO GRACE!

Best Scene: The Opening Scene (Jack as a Gaylien and Will wanting "Ze Big Arms!"----OR----THe last scene between Will and GRace.

XxkissessxXmoreless

I like this episode I love the Title "William Tell" it's just too bad Grace is so nosy.

By matrix103, Sep 30, 2007

So I loved the storyline and the storyboard. Now Grace does she always have to do anything to get her way?. This episode of Will & Grace was hysterical LOL!. I liked the part when Will & Grace were in the Restaurant and Will said "Let Her In" so she walked toward him and she had a phone in her hand and she got caught on it with her hair LOL!. And the part I slightly did not like so much was when Well and Karen were in the Restaurant and Karen was talking dirty to Stan now that was just gross. I'm not saying I dislike this episode I like this episode.moreless