Wonder Pets!

Show Reviews (57)

Fair

At least it's tolerable, like Peppa Pig.

By leviwellsy, Mar 31, 2014

This show is okay, I guess, but it's not that entertaining. The plots are the same every episode, like in other mediocre or detestable shows. There are only like 3 songs in each episode, so that's 3 strikes, you're out! JK but seriously, I hate shows with bad musical numbers. Also, it's another semi-cancelled show. Again, what I mean by that is you need to wake up about 12:00 midnight or stay up all night to freaking watch the show, like kids wake up THAT early just to watch cartoons!moreless

An abomination that just lets us all know that the world has been losing steam since the mid-2000's.

By finnysohr, Sep 15, 2013

did I make myself review this? Oh, well. This show is one of the very worst shows to ever hit TV. The show ran from 2005 to 2009, comprising 4 seasons with 13 episodes in each season, making a total of 52 episodes. That is quite a long time for bad shows like these to run. Usually failed shows only last like 15 episodes, which is a third of how long this show ran for.

And the pets look are cutout photographs of real animals, how original is that? *sarcasm* And all they do is sing throughout the entire episode, and I had to cover my ears every time they did that. Seriously, they do it like five times per an eleven minute episode! Which means they do it TEN times in one full episode. That's UNBELIEVABLE. That's almost as many times as Atlantis Squarepantis into ONE episode! Yes, I went there. Not to mention animation that looks like rainbow vomit. One episode I remember ripped off another abomination, SUPER WHY. Super Why is equally bad though.

I never thought kid shows were good, but THIS just really fails. So all in all, please avoid this show at all costs. This show gets a 0/5 and a 0/10, and gets an F-. I'm off to review something else.moreless

EAR RAPE WARNING!

By nicholasfirel, Jul 19, 2013

Shut the fucking hell up you bitches! I hate this show!

it could be annoying at times but it is tolerable and harmless.

By trollskullkid69, Jun 04, 2013

this is pretty much my first review and im thinking why did i choose this?! To be fair, it is supposed to be for little children so i wont be harsh or anything, and i dont know what to say other than the fact that it does get irritating with them singing every line. it doesnt really make sense, they sing every line? even if they answer a yes or no question, they still sing! its completely unnecassary! imagine if in blues clues, every time they say something, they scream it. another thing people complain about is their obnoxious personalities. i know Ming Ming gets annoying quick and Linny is sorta bossy sometimes, but what personality does Tuck have? however it is cute, but it is annoying, i'd say kids ages 2-3 would enjoy it, but not older kids like yours truly. however i will conclude that it is harmless and cute and it is a good idea, but they need to fix a few flaws in it, then more people would enjoy it.

-trollskullkid69moreless

Really people?

By fresh_prince28, Apr 19, 2013

You guys are saying its a baby show. OF COURSE ITS A DAMN BABY SHOW. REALLY U GUYS GET A LIFE. But still the shows annoying.

It's horrible

By Sponge_Lazlo17, Feb 08, 2013

When I watched this it's just a bunch of drawn puppets much like South Park, and they haven't even done anything except talking trash out of their systems. The duck has to be the worst character out of all this stuff. I can't believe I had to write more than 50 words for this but what the heck. It's so not worth your time.

I, am... SEWIOUS!

By alyyiki, Jan 27, 2013

stupid show. annoying, and everyobne at school makes fun of it. so i suggest you don't watch it

Save the animals! Well you failed to save your own show.

By DreadAngelus, Jun 17, 2012

It just failed.

Plot: It's about three animals in school, Linny, a guinea pig, Ming Ming, a baby duck, and Tuck, a turtle. They save animals that are in danger after the school is over. Now the episodes just reverts itself to saving animals.

Characters: Linny, exaggerating, Ming Ming, loud. Annoying. Tuck. The most nice character in the series. The most intellectual one.

Value: Since it just focuses on saving animals, this could be more of a wildlife propaganda. But can the children understand it? HOHO.

Art: Realistic appearance, not bad for me, but the animation, they suck.

Overall: -1. This is one of the shows that failed to aim at educational value.moreless

Too much teamwork...

By Togepi_987, Jun 06, 2012

Okay, believe it or not, i like this show. I could have given it a 2.0, 1.0, 10 or 6.0, but i will give it a 5.0 Mediocre. Here's why. It's because it's good, and it's bad. Just like the subject, there's Too much teamork... Yeah, teamwork is okay and you can do anything btter with it. This show teache that. That's why it's good, but it's also bad for the same reason. Oh, and the songs, it's getting repetitive. It's still good. When i said in my LazyTon review that this show is the bomb, i was dumbfounded. Sorry, Nick Jr. , It's good, but i expected better...moreless

This is as worse than Tots TV and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

By CristinaMccan, Jun 05, 2012

I hate this horrifiying show and here is every problem with the show.

1.They f*cking sing sing all the time every episode non stop.Can they just stop with the singing and move on with stuff?

2.The episodes are the same thing they save an animal and sing through the episode.

3.Everything is 1 dimensional.

4.The characters are stupid.

Linny is so bossy and unpredictable.She is so stupid for a leader too.

Ming Ming is so much the bitch of the team.Mean,Bratty and so Annoying she is very much the bully of the pack and so unlikeable.

The only character who has a sence of humour and seems to be nice is Tuck.

I'm so happy this show is gone!moreless

Load More Reviews