Work It

Poor
4.8

Why Is It Always The Great Shows That Are Cancelled

By CCAT33, Nov 20, 2013

This TV Show is one of the funniest shows I've seen in a very long time.

It pisses me off that there isn't going to be another season, just like Pushing Daises, Jake 2.0, and many more.

I can't Believe this show got cancelled

By AdedayoAdelakun, Oct 15, 2013

I never heard of this show until last night and watched the pilot, i can't remember laughing that hard at any pilot in recent years. This show is funnier than 90% of all the new comedy show that has just premiered this season. Better than Dads, the Millers, the Goldberg's, sean saves the world!!! yet it was cancelled.

Awesome Show

By AnnPusari, Feb 09, 2013

Funniness tv show, waiting for the next episode , is always good to watch funny tv show rather then all the violence. Laughter is the best medicine ... Cheers!! Keep it up love your work!! Work it!!

Great Show!!

By jseplin, Mar 01, 2012

This show is funny as !@#$. I love it and it was cancelled only because some of you were offended by it. Well there are a lot more offensive shows out there then this one. Way worse. Just wish it was on showtime or HBO. none of this would have happened. I see CHILDREN's shows that are way worse then this..

Simple put Change the Channel and your mouth.

The show everyone was waiting for: two men dress as women to get a job...

By anbis82, Feb 21, 2012

Oh well, someone got to his senses and pulled the plug on that nightmare show Work It, thank you very much. At least two episodes too late though. And I really hope it wasn't due to bad ratings (they were horrible), but because someone responsible actually looked at it and felt as offended as I did watching the pilot.

I mean, what were they thinking? I remember that Robin William's movie that was kinda sweet and funny. He played a father who dressed as an old Scottish nanny to be able to spend time with his kids after his marriage ended in a bitter divorce. Someone probably thought, let's make that a sitcom, but let's lose the divorce and bring in the recession. And then it went wrong.

Because they blamed it on women. On working women. Seriously? Yeah right, because the recession started when women start going to work. And then there were like a dozen situations showing women being annoying or stupid. From the nagging wife to the dumb coworker who would believe a man in a bad wig and costume could pass as a woman. They didn't even have to change their voices much.

Seriously, a sitcom and I didn't even smile once or laughed out of desperation. That's quite an achievement I suppose. How did they get this show on air?moreless

Yet another reason this country is turning into a big pile crap.

By RobertBortz, Feb 20, 2012

Seriously people this show was funny, it was one of the funniest ones I had seen come out in a while and while I get that some people might find it not funny and maybe even offensive there's a very simple solution. CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!! Seriously I find it offensive to see two guys kissing on TV and what happens when I run across that I change the channel. I don't start a protest or try to get some human rights groups involved. If we all lived on the principle that if its offensive to just a few people then it should not be out there then no one would ever laugh, there would be no such thing as comedians, the word comedy would not even exist. To the post by sssc, all I can say is keep your day job cause you definitely would not make it as a writer of any TV show movie or book. Its people like you that's ruining this country. Heck this person did not even watch the show just some previews of the show and assumed that it was enough to base their review on. What a moron.moreless

best show ever!!

By ElenaVanished, Jan 25, 2012

This show is amazing. NOT offensive at all!

Seriously?

By VishousThreads, Jan 18, 2012

Wow, this is pathetic. Everybody boycotting Work It because of its message? There are so many movies and TV shows out there FAR worse. You watch movies about sex, drugs, murder, abuse, etc and a little comedy show about men cross dressing to get a job is suddenly taboo? Why do I feel that this is due to h0m0phobia? Come on guys, it is a funny show and deserves its air time just as much as South Park, Friends, CSI, etc.moreless

This is the stupidest most offensive insult to the American TV viewer's intelligence I have heard of in a long time. And whats worse is its been done before. The plot is that a man had to dress up like a woman to get a job. Hello Bosom Buddies remake.

By sssc, Jan 17, 2012

I have been watching the previews of this show and I do not see how an adult in the 2000's could 1. ever think of this as a TV idea 2. write a script of this show 3. think this was funny 4. had others think it was funny and be able to make a pilot 5. how could the pilot ever have been made a show? In 2011 everyone can tell the difference between a woman and a man putting on a dress and wig.. hell at the beginning of time everyone knows the difference...But one thing that might make the story a little funny is if the people at the job looked at the guy and knew he was a man dressed like a woman and they do not know what to do in an attempt to be pc and the guy knows that the people at work know too but are being pc.....moreless

A show about 2 men dressing as women to keep a job...where have I heard that before?

By RobertRath, Jan 15, 2012

Oh, that's right! It was an early '80's TV show starring a very young Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari called "Bosom Buddies", except in that case they were junior ad men during the day and had to dress as women at night because the only place they could find to live was a Women's Only apartment.

It was bad enough back then, even though Tom Hanks was funny...why must we rehash this of all shows? Looking at the summary for this show, I see only darkness in it's future, especially considering "Bosom Buddies" only lasted a mere two seasons. Not a good idea here. The person who thought of this show, in my opinion, should be Gibbs slapped in the head.moreless

Load More Reviews