Superb

Pamoon reveals himself and is ready to fight!

By ChibiMilly, Jun 30, 2007

This episode made me cry at times. Zatch and Ponygon try their hardest and still can't defeat Pamoon. I was really crying when Pamoon was explaining in his flashbacks what happened to him! I felt so bad for him... hopefully Zatch and Kiyo can manage to break him loose and get him to help them. A very well done episode.

I was pleased that the floating stars was finally over. That was getting annoying. A recurring theme was revived in this episode, I noticed...

It seems that almost every major mamodo has a final spell taking the form of some kind of beast.

I would say this was a very informative episode, although I can't wait for the twelve good guys... (11?) to get back together.

(By good guys, I mean Kiyo, Zatch, Mr Sunbeam, Ponygon, Megumi, Tia, Li'en, Wan-rei, Folgore, Kanchome, and Dr Riddles...)moreless

An entertaining episode. ^_^

By mangafreak15, Dec 20, 2006

This episode was very interesting and informative. I really enjoyed watching it. For a few episodes before this one, the battle against the "floating stars" had been dragged out, but in this ep, the action really began.

It was also a dramatic episode. Along with Zofis's ways of manipulating the Mamodo, Zatch being "naive" was questioned by the opponent. That definitely perked my interest level up a notch.

Anyway, if you plan on getting the main plot of the show, this episode is a must-see. It includes a lot of information (especially in the flashbacks) that is needed to understand what is going on in the show.

Overall, an awesome ep. Definitely worth watching.moreless