Zoey 101

Show Reviews (498)

An horrible show with a good atmosphere

By effeemme90, Jun 13, 2015

Actually i don't find the unreality of the show a problem, in fact it's the most intresting thing here. The fact that the characters live in a school so perfect, with theaters, sushi bars, sporting clubs and everything, is what create the atmosphere that sometimes make me like to watch this show. All this perfect dreamy school is like the image of the teenage period of life, a period so special that feels somewhat "unreal" in everyone life. And even those absurd scientific Quinn inventions are something like that, and they don't annoy me that much.

The problem in this show is practically everything else.

Characters i will not say they are stereotypes, because stereotyped characters can be good too, but here characters are simply bad written and unlikable, starting with Zoey, the worst of all. Shes pictured as perfect, a girl that can do anything and better than anyone, a girl that everyone loves, everyone needs, and whatever she does everyone follows her. But in reality shes a bitch and a bully, and she doesnt care of anyone, she treats anyone badly, because shes always right.

Another annoying thing is the way they made Logan. I mean, i dont dislike him too much, because hes the only one who try to contrast Zoey. But for some reason, even when he didnt do something that bad, or even when hes right(it heppens, but nobody can be right against Zoey!), Zoey and his bootlickers decides to revenge.

Logan and Micheal are the only characters that occasionally made me laugh tho.

The worst thing of all anyway, is the writing. I really have no words, im actually amazed how they managed to make every single line and every situation annoying. The script and the lines seems written by a 5yo child, they are all so stupid that in almost every scene i want to punch in the face the actors(not their fault, i know, its dan schneider deserves it all).moreless

By demariusbridg, May 29, 2015

I'm ashamed to say i liked the show when I was younger. But now that I'm older and wiser, I can now see this shit for what it really is.

First off, it seems like the entire show revolves around Zoey. Though there are like 6 other characters to focus on, Zoey always ends up being the queen of the hour. Everything must go her way or no one will be happy.

Take the radio episode for example:

Chase sells the radio to Zoey, but he later finds out its worth alot of money and wants to get it back so that he can get the money (which I don't see why he would need it any way, since they're at the most perfect and divine fucking boarding school on the face of the earth) . He asks Zoey for it back, and she becomes all bitchy and almost ruins their friendship over it.

The show overall is just plain unrealistic. It doesn't deal with actual teenage problems, just jealousy, boyfriends and girlfriends, stupid arguments, and what not.

And it seems she always solves everyone's problems. Whenever someone is going through some kind of trouble, they go to her. And guess what, she ALWAYS knows the answers. And if Zoey can't fix the problem, no one can.

is fantastic

By vinanowluck9, Mar 29, 2015

hello cheeis i khushi are cheeis six stupid hello zoey are six fantastic i saw all your puntat

By cyberboy5red, Feb 21, 2015

4 of the characters are horrible:

Zoey - Zoey is very prissy and a spoiled brat. Just watch The Radio episode to see what I mean.

Dana - I hate how mean things get between her, Zoey and Nicole during Season 1. It's about as mean as they get on . Farm. Lola is way better, in my opinion.

Quinn - Rude and obnoxious and uses her zap watch way too much.

Logan - Total jerk.

But 4 of the characters are really good:

Dustin - Dustin is my favorite character. He is a sweet, cute kid who is also very intelligent.

Michael - He's funny. He's why you gotta love black people. I just feel he tries too hard to be

Nicole - She and Emma (from Jessie, a show that I love, love, love) would be best friends if they ever met.

Lola - She is my second favorite character, a little whiny at times, though.moreless

I liked it. One of the best Dan Schneider shows ever!

By bautistakenrick856, Oct 08, 2014

This show is good, along with: All That, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show and Drake & Josh. At least, it's not as half as crappy as: iCarly, Victorious, Sam & Cat, What I Like About You and Henry Danger. In my opinion, this show was Dan Schneider's first dramedy, due to some events that seem serious. Overall, I love this show. Who cares what you haters have to say!

i watch it sometimes but it isnt that good

By chitownruler, Sep 26, 2014

The concept is extremely boring. It is too damn stereotypical. It is predictable. One thing that aggravates me is zoey. I do not think I have ever seen or met a girl that is pretty, smart, good at sports, gets straight A's without studying, and has all the guys masturbating over her. For example, in the spring break episode when the janitor and the dean are fighting over some god damn trophy, Zoey gets bored and decides to leave. Of course this means that her sidekicks Quinn and Lola have to leave too, since the Queen of the Hour decides to. Another thing I do not understand is that the "boarding school" is pretty much like learning on a beach. It has a SUSHI BAR for gods sake. Even the classes seem fun. For example, one teacher took the class on a field trip to an freaking amusement park so they could learn about physics. Even the sports teams are perfect. In the Vince Blake episode, PCA of course made it to the championship game, since they are too perfect to lose. Yeah, boarding schools are for the first class people with the preppy kids, but it is not a joy ride of beach and never ending fun. Realistically, the only way you can afford to go to PCA is if one of your parents is a lawyer and the other is a doctor. Pretty much, it is a school for the millionaires.

By BrendanB22, Aug 19, 2014

I have been watching this show for about 1-2 years. It is still funny to me. I wish it lasted longer! It had a lot of potential to keep it going.

Worst show on nick

By Naygirl13, Feb 18, 2014

It's worser then how to rock and Sam and cat at the same time

Worst Dan Schneider show that is only loved by nostalgia

By ReviewGuy, Jan 09, 2014

Zoey: Mary Sue. She's smart, everyone loves her, she's perfect always smiling and solving everyone's problems with little effort (she would be followed by Mary sue Carly and Tori) she's so smart yet can't realizes Chase loves here.

Dana: The bully. Prototype for characters like Sam and Jade

Lola: Who remembers her?

Logan: asshole that everything bad happens to

Chase: obsessed over some bitch that doesn't love him back

Michael: Token Black guy (succeeded by Andre) He acts like a black stereotype despite handing out with all white people and has a crazy abusive black grandma (stereotype of crazy black women)

Dusstin: why was he in this show?moreless

By funnygir, Jan 05, 2014