Zoey 101

Show Reviews (492)

Great

Amazing.

By BrendanB22, Aug 19, 2014

I have been watching this show for about 1-2 years. It is still funny to me. I wish it lasted longer! It had a lot of potential to keep it going.

Worst show on nick

By Naygirl13, Feb 18, 2014

It's worser then how to rock and Sam and cat at the same time

Worst Dan Schneider show that is only loved by nostalgia

By ReviewGuy, Jan 09, 2014

Zoey: Mary Sue. She's smart, everyone loves her, she's perfect always smiling and solving everyone's problems with little effort (she would be followed by Mary sue Carly and Tori) she's so smart yet can't realizes Chase loves here.

Nicole:slut

Dana: The bully. Prototype for characters like Sam and Jade

Lola: Who remembers her?

Logan: asshole that everything bad happens to

Chase: obsessed over some bitch that doesn't love him back

Michael: Token Black guy (succeeded by Andre) He acts like a black stereotype despite handing out with all white people and has a crazy abusive black grandma (stereotype of crazy black women)

Dusstin: why was he in this show?moreless

awesome

By funnygir, Jan 05, 2014

zoey 101 is the best show ever

Oh c'mon now

By Jessishanel, Dec 27, 2013

I think this show is just way to unrealistic. Allow me to elaborate.

Let's start with PCA itself (their school)

The school has a movie theater and nail salon on campus. It also has a sushi bar and coffee cart. Is this a college campus? Um no. The school is just that perfect.

Then there's the characters:

Zoey: Waaay too perfect. I mean everyone likes her. On one of the earlier episodes, her friend Chase and another guy go to extreme lengths to go to a dance with her because she's "so hot" Her guy friend is in love with her. She got asked to join the wrestling team for breaking up a pansy fight. She also thinks she's so high and mighty. One of the guys wouldn't wrestle her so she says, "Get over here right now" Sure about that hun? He's an experienced wrestler. She's never in trouble. She's also annoying. She treats her little brother like a baby. For instance, "Growing boys shouldn't be eating junk" Then why is it that whatever Zoey says goes? A whole dorm of girls wanted revenge on the guys on prank week, Zoey told them to just chill out because it's nothing personal, but when Queen Zoey gets hit with a water balloon and she decides it's ok to strike back, then the girls go for it. Why listen to her? If you want revenge go for it. Then the entire girl's dormitory is saddened and throws her a party when she is almost kicked out. Really? All this over one girl? Everyone cares so much about her though school's only been in session like what a few months. How does every single girl know her? The only person who ever disliked her and challenged her was Rebecca (Chase's girlfriend at one point) but you still can't help but side with Zoey because Rebecca has no redeeming qualities. Way to go make the only one who doesn't like Zoey unlikeable

Logan: Way too conceited and obnoxious. Also, would someone explain why he ever had an on campus job if he gets over 1,000 bucks allowance? He's not even cute and he's obsessed with himself

Quinn: Way too stereotypically nerdy, Yeah I mean there are students who excel in science and enjoy it but would you find beakers, tubes, and all kinds of lazers in their rooms. Do they experiment randomly on their friends and own all this high tech equipment? She even once attempted to teach rodent choreography. Just about anything that would make someone else cringe, raise an eyebrow in confusion, or seems totally uninteresting and out there is right up her alley. This chick can invent things and even do eye surgery. Why is she even in a boarding school. She should have a nobel prize. She has no social skills and is incapable of talking about anything non-science related or throwing out random facts

Michael: The most real I'd say of the bunch, but he gets no credit for his jokes or anything. For instance, he coined a slang term when no one thought he would, then when someone else uses it, they denied he ever said it.

Chase: Eh kinda dorky but a sweet guy. His obsession with Zoey is kind of pathetic. Hello there are tons of other girls in this school

Nicole: Waay too dumb. All she cares about is boys and looking cute. She is an idiot and yet one episode states she's a straight A student.

Dana: Glad she left. Too bossy and conceited. Basically a female version of Logan

Lola: Kinda annoying. Obsessed with acting and can be a ditz.

James: He's likeable. Nice guy but c'mon would girls seriously be taking pics outside his window and following him. He's not that cute.

Minor characters

Coco: Unbelievably gross and incompetent. All she does is whine over her boyfriend, eat, cry, or gives about 1% effort at her job

Stacy: Sweet girl, but again too dorky. They intentionally make her too weird and unlikeable to make treating her like crap ok. She gets ignored and treated badly and doesn't seem the least bit bothered.

Mark (Quinn's boyfriend) : A rock could play his role. He's dull, strange, and has nothing to offer to the show. He is just there for Quinn to have a boyfriend, as well as to highlight Quinn's weirdness by showing she doesn't have good taste in guys AT ALL.

There's also these random characters who are friends of a kid known as Firewire (don't ask) again stereotypically weird and nerdy beyond anything real

The storylines are so fake too. I mean an episode about robot wars. Then the whole school bragging about Zoey and James dating. So, if every girl thinks he's so cute, cute enough to gawk outside his window, wouldn't they be jealous and mad that he ends up with Zoey that quick? No of course not because Zoey's perfect and everyone loves her. He couldn't have made a better choice. Also, back to the episode about the school dance. Supposedly the guy who ends up with Zoey got matched up with her by stealing her personality test. Someone tell me how you steal an online test. I could go on and on but you get the point.

I admit it is fun to watch and better than seeing teen shows filled with catfights, hook ups, ect but still really fakemoreless

zoey 101

By holliemckee79, Aug 28, 2013

i think that zoey is a good and funny

2000`s intresting show

By Raven77, Aug 02, 2013

This is one of the rare shows on Nick that actually did a decent job. Its better than iCarly and Victorious and I like those shows. All the characters are likable and even the setting isnt on a lame stage, it takes place on location. Too bad shows are not made like this these days.

Just Needs That Spark

By zachflakerton, Jul 09, 2013

this show isn't great or terrible. there are really hardly any problems with it, the plots r interesting and the characters r pretty likeable (just becuz this was an early 21 century show). I really don't have any problems with characters except zoey and lola can be a bit whiney sometimes and dana is basically an excluded gothic. I think at some points the acting is pretty bad by erin sanders (Quinn) and Matthew Underwood (Logan). I liked the fact that they'd occasionally mention the special bond between chase and zoey although didn't make that the entire show. the only real problem is it can be a bit bland and forgettable just becuz it didn't really have that extra spark. there was really just not much anyone would start talking about. although I do love the 1hour specials, they just nail those like the reality show special.moreless

meh this show is meh

By gamzdude, May 08, 2013

I only watched a little of this, and it really is not that good IMO but still was fair. 6/10 fair

I hate Zoey I hate Zoey Zoey can go die in a hole.

By orajoey, Apr 29, 2013

She's a Mary Sue and the show would be better off without her. oops

Load More Reviews