- As per site guidelines of having just 10 quotes per person guide, I am transferring some of the interesting quotes previously found in the Quotes section of the guide to this forum. If you wish to submit a new quote, either do it on this thread or kindly PM me before replacing any of the existing quotes on the Quotes section. Thanks!
- Mariah: (on her plans to have children) It's part of the whole purpose of getting married. I just want our children to have the best childhood and upbringing they possibly could.
Mariah: (admitting she would feel "violated" if she had children) I never wanted to feel violated and I know that's a kind of weird thing to say, but that's how I am. It's definitely because of childhood traumatic stuff. It's hard to have kids in this world. I don't think I could properly educate a child right now. Maybe in the future, but I actually haven't thought about it. For now, I enjoy my dog Jack's company.
- Mariah: (claiming she wants to try speed dating) I really like the idea of speed dating. I like the idea of 15 mini-relationships each lasting three minutes and then you go home alone. What is a date supposed to be like in the 21st Century? It's a bit old-fashioned and formal for me. I mean, I don't need to know if the guy can afford to buy dinner, do I?
- Mariah: (on seeing her old music videos) I love Honey, or the video for the song I did with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Breakdown or Heartbreaker. But there were ones that everybody was always like, "You're about your voice and who really cares about the video?" Which was okay and I'm glad they thought that way, but it's nice to make fun videos, too.Edited on 02/02/2009 1:56pm
- Mariah: I guess I'm a heel girl. I can run in them. I could swim in them if necessary. I can't wear flat shoes - they give me blisters. My babysitter used to laugh at me because when I was 12 I would always tiptoe. I couldn't walk flat.
- Mariah: (on Eminem) Something is clearly askew with him and I'm not quite sure what it is. I just heard something else he recently said about me. I'm curious as to why he's so obsessed with me. I never got an apology letter, by the way.... Then, again, I wasn't exactly searching my mailbox for it.