Mark Harmon

Forums: Mark Harmon Board: Mark Harmon and his clothing

ilovegibbs85

[1]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 3

Has anyone else noticed that MH role in NCIS his character always the same kind of clothing?

A polo shirt and then dress pants

the only time that he does not wear that is when he is working on his boat in the basement, and he wears all those different kind of t-shirt.  I think that one that that is really good is that he wears shirt that fans have sent him. That is what those shirts are. I mean how cool is that. Not most actors would wear something that a fan would give them.

I have also noticed that I think that some of his clothing I think are really his.  Because I have seen him wear some of the clothing more then once. Example:  I have seen him wear the same tie in NCIS and at the premiere of Chasing Liberty.  So it is cool if some of the clothing is actually his.

Also the carhartt clothing that he wears, that is like work gear, I wonder if some of it is his.  Because in an interview I know he said he and his family go up to Wyoming (I think that is where he goes) And Carhartt is great to wear when you are out hunting horse back riding and all that good stuff, I mean I have carhartt it is great when you are our working. So maybe some of it is his.  That would be cool, just the fact that maybe he has his own clothing for the show.

But Mark Harmon looks hot in anything, or half naked in some of his movies. 

I would love to hear some of your guys thought on the clothing on NCIS or Mark Harmon in general!!

Enjoy

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

forensic_fan

[2]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 14
    he looks hot whatever he wears!

I do like the stuff he wears as Gibbs!

MTAC

[3]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    I noticed that Gibbs wears the same clothing.  I think that it cools that he wears shirts sent by his fans.  I wonder if he keeps pictures sent by his fans because when I sent him a letter, I also sent him a picture of me. 
    Edited on 04/15/2007 6:08am

Susie-Gibbs

[4]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 15

I can just imagine his bedside with all his fans photographs, he just better have mine near the from lol!!!

As  for clothing, it could be when you get to that certain age you kind of wear the same sort of thing, so maybe that is what is happening?

ilovegibbs85

[5]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 3
    I have also notvies that he does not wear his wedding ring very much in pictures of him. I mean like ones that were taken no with a movie or NCIS. I have only seen him with it on in one picture. Not ever at premeires of his movies do I see him wear it.  But he likes in his spare time to do woodworking and stuff like that most people I know do not wear there wedding rings either jsut for the fact that they might get it caught in something and something happen to there finger that it was on.

Susie-Gibbs

[6]Apr 16, 2007

I remember reading some where just after he married about a wedding ring and he said he never had one, as he didn't like to wear rings that often other than the one he inherited from his Grand father, maybe this was the ring he was wearing?

Susie x

MrsTonyDiNozzo

[7]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    don't mind ... mark's a hottie no matter what! he's a silver fox!

14pat56

[8]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    If you are divorced ,as in the series, you would not wear a ring, if he was married in the series then yes. BUT, I wear my husbands wedding ring as he lost weight, it got too big so was taken in, then he put on weight and his ring is too small now. I know my husband did not like wearing a ring when working as it caught on things. He now has a celtic silver one which he wears

14pat56

[9]Apr 17, 2007
    Forgot to say that shirt and tie he wore in Deception  well blue stipes with a red tie,  was a NO NO, definately needs a good woman to take him screaming and shouting into the 21st century. please no base ball caps wrong way round either
    Edited on 04/17/2007 11:26am

Susie-Gibbs

[10]Apr 18, 2007

My husband is the same, he can't wear his, it gets caught all the time, so we put it away for when he goes out or is on vacation.

The thing about wearing rings especially if you're an acto is that you can see the line they leave and if you're supposed to be a single man, its sure going to look funny seeing a ring mark on you left hand?

Maybe that's why he doesn't wear one, it has after all only been the last 20 years or so that it has become fashionable for a man to wear one.

14pat56

[11]Apr 18, 2007
    There is a great photo of MH in the black suit. get Gibbs in that and a white tie, violin case and well lets shoot DiNozzo

forensic_fan

[12]Apr 19, 2007
    Ha!

14pat56

[14]Apr 19, 2007

Gibbs81-2.jpg think I got it this time. Now a silver tie, and I think he got it made

MTAC

[15]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    I love the picture of Mark Harmon.

lydiamziva

[16]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    yeah, great pic . did you all send him photos of you if you wrote? i think his bedroom would have to be pretty big if he wants to tape all his fans' photos in it. it might be scary to have pics of people on every inch of your bedroom wall though 

forensic_fan

[19]Apr 21, 2007
    I would actually like it if he didn't wear anything, just once - is that bad of me? I think not!

Gibbs_lover

[20]May 1, 2007
    • level: 7

MTAC wrote:
    I noticed that Gibbs wears the same clothing.  . 

I haven't&don't notice anything to busy looking at Mark