Christmas in Paradise

Released 2007

Christmas in Paradise Fan Reviews (2)

• Two broken families have a chance meeting in Puerto Rico during Christmas even though a person from one's past threatens to disrupt the magic. The plot has very interesting twists and turns that run the gamut from humor to deep sorrow.

This movie involved quite a bit of subplots that I thought were well done. The movie kept moving along and there were actually no dull spots. The characters were perfectly cast. Movies of this type tend to run into dead-ends but this one remained intriguing throughout the entire movie. Even the opening scenes were well done! An interesting aspect of this movie was that the emotions displayed by the characters were as close to reality as I could imagine, especially having been in that type of life experience. The movie opens up your own old personal wounds in a tender way. That is something that is hardly ever done by modern movies. I usually do not enjoy movies of this type, but this one caught my attention. The ending surprised me a little bit. A sequel would be fun.

More Info About This Movie