Forrest Gump

Paramount Released 1994

Yaspaa

Forrest Gump Fan Reviews (4)

• Wonderful, but not flawless, IMO.

This movie is wonderful. It is about a man named Forrest Gump being an amazing runner. It is heartwarming and tearjerking at the same time.

While I did enjoy this movie, there was a flaw. It frightened me when Lieutenant Dan lost his legs. I just find it scary when a character becomes disabled, but that is just me. On the bright side, Lieutenant Dan got prosthsetic legs towards the end.

With that being said, this movie is great and it is a movie that I recommend. It is well written and will have you on the edge of your seat.
  • Easily my all-time favorite

A man named Forrest Gump from Greenbow, Alabama is the root of cause for every major event in the late 60's-early 70's range. He meets Elvis Presley, presidents Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon, and John Lennon. A perfect movie with lots of great characterization. Magical. It teaches you a moral: When you run into a situation, be optimistic. And let's not forget Mrs. Gump's: Life is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you're going to get. Solid. Awesome. A+. I recommend this movie to everyone.
  • About this film

It was excellence film. This had great visual effects, film editing, directing for Robert Zemeckis, wonderful acting for tom hanks and great script.
  • WOW! Love it.

Great story through history, putting a great person to follow.

More Info About This Movie

Themes

the underdog, social commentary, pop culture references, childlike sense of wonder, for dreamers