User Score: 56
The movie follows MI6 agent james Bond as he searches for the Lektor, a Russian decoding machine. He is in a race against time, as the malevolent SPECTRE organization also seeks to claim this device. James Bond must find his way through the foreign land of Istanbul and elude the many agents that are dispatched to terminate him. It will be no easy task to deal with Donald 'Red' Grant and Rosa Klebb, two of the most capable SPECTRE agents. While on this mission, James Bond meets an attractive Russian woman, Tatiana Romanova, with whom he has a romantic encounter.
Your Autoplay Preference: On | Off
Production Budget $2,000,000
Domestic Gross - $24,800,000 (3rd)
Worldwide Gross - $78,900,000 (2nd)
Domestic Adjusted for 2013 - $238,080,000
Worldwide Adjusted for 2013 - $757,440,000
Other production companies:
United Artists (distributor)
Chapel Distribution (AU distributor)
1. James Bond Is Back!
2. Meet James Bond, secret agent 007.
3. VIVA James Bond !
4. His new enemies, His new women, His new adventures!
5. The world's masters of murder pull out all the stops to destroy Agent 007!
6. Blast him! Seduce him! Bomb him! Strangle him! Target: The Unkillable James Bond 007.
7. JAMES BOND IS BACK! his new incredible women! his new incredible enemies! his new incredible adventures!
8. Meet James Bond, secret agent 007. His new incredible women... His new incredible enemies... His new incredible adventures...
9. TO THOSE UNLUCKY FEW WHO MISSED "DR. NO"...You are unprepared for the sophisticated mayhem and the polished lovemaking. The James Bond bug has not bitten you. But take heart! There is still time to jump on the Bond bandwagon with the second James Bond adventure...FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE. See it and we guarantee - you will be hooked for good!
Filming locations include:
Argyll and Bute, Scotland
At Meydani, Istanbul, Turkey
Bay of Pendik, Turkey
Blue Mosque, Istanbul, Turkey
Bosphorus Bridge, Istanbul, Turkey
Bosphorus River, Istanbul, Turkey
Bridge Of Sighs, Venice, Veneto, Italy
Byzantine Hippodrome, Istanbul, Turkey
Crinan, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Egyptian Market, Istanbul, Turkey
Firth of Lorne, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Galata Bridge, Istanbul, Turkey
Golden Horn, Istanbul, Turkey
Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey
Grand Canal, Venice, Veneto, Italy
Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey
Hurley, Berkshire, England
Istanbul Sirkeci Railway Station, Istanbul, Turkey
Kilmichael, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Loch Craignish, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Lochgoilhead, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Lunga, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
Misir Çarsisi, Istanbul, Turkey
Old Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
Pinewood Studios, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, England
Snowdonia, Gwynedd, Wales
Spice Market, Istanbul, Turkey
Sultanahmet Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul, Turkey
Topkapi Palace, Istanbul, Turkey
Venice, Veneto, Italy
From Russia With Love
Title song written by Lionel Bart
Sung by Matt Monro
Music Conducted by Johnnie Spence