Mars Needs Moms

Walt Disney Pictures Released 2011

Mars Needs Moms Fan Reviews (2)

5.7
  • As a Disney fan I think Mars Needs Moms IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!! >:(

I mean what the fuck was Disney thinking??!!! Making a movie about a stupid fucking child trying to save his mother who he disrespects and disobeys constantly, going as far as wishing he didn't have a fucking mother in the first place?????!!!!!! Who ever thought this was a good idea for a movie is as fucking ***ed as Chris Rock when he made Everybody Hates Chris: I never saw the movie and I never will and I hope it becomes a lost film, disappearing from all existence. This is hands down the worst Disney movie of all time; why Animat didn't give this film the Animat Seal of Garbage is beyond me. This movie is fucking stupid from it's shitty protagonist, crappy animation, and a story only a fucking idiot would love. Never watch this movie, and never let you kids watch it; the only way to enjoy it is to BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF IT!!!!! Fuck this movie, fuck the people behind this movie and (I never thought I'd say this, but) FUCK DISNEY FOR APPROVING OF THIS FUCKING ATROCITY!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
  • I expected better for a Disney movie

It is hard to belive that this is a Disney movie as they are mostly great but this film was just mediocre. The plot was too loose, the animation was cheap and poor and the plot was just unintresting. After watching for 3 minutes on tv, I saw how this film was a box office bomb.

More Info About This Movie