Oliver & Company

Walt Disney Feature Animation and Silver Screen Partners II Released 1988

Oliver & Company Fan Reviews (2)

• Why should I worry! Why should I care!

Best song ever!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 26 (originally posted last year on July 16): I saw your review at Common Sense Media SodaDog. Could you review other great Disney classics? And I wanted you to review it here too. Same for Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON MARCH 1: Thanks for the review! I agree too many people hate this movie for seemingly NO REASON, like really, 43% at Rotten Tomatoes? Well at least it didn't get 14% like Gordy did. Yet even Home on the Range (Disney's worst animated feature ever!) got 54%! Also I forgot to ask you to review Rabbids Invasion here. And could you to a Top 10 Best Disney Movies? I did Top 30, the reason I included two non-animated titles was because they don't have The Jungle Book or One Hundred and One Dalmatians here. Plus I love Mary Poppins and Gordy. Gordy gets EVEN MORE hate than this, and it's still not justified! They say it's a rip-off of Babe but really it's not. They just happened to come out the same year and both be about talking piglets.
  • Why does everyone hate this gem?

This gets a big ten! a TEN OUT OF TEN! I don't get why everyone hates this gem. It's surely one of the best films ranking with Lion King, Cinderella, and other Disney gems! I really wished others gave this movie a ten out of ten or five out of five stars, It's one of the best ones they made!

More Info About This Movie