Spock: Please, Captain. Not in front of the Klingons.
Production Budget - $33,000,000
Domestic Gross - $55,200,000 (24th)
Worldwide Gross - $73,000,000 (22nd)
Domestic Adjusted for 2013 - $113,458,942
Worldwide Adjusted for 2013 - $150,045,340
Filming locations include:
Alabama Hills, Lone Pine, California
Owens Lake, California
Yosemite National Park, California
1. The Enterprise is back. This time, have they gone too far?
2. Adventure and Imagination Will Meet At the Final Frontier.
3. What does God need with a starship?
4. The greatest Enterprise of all is adventure.
5. Why Are They Putting Seatbelts In Theatres This Summer?
The Moon's A Window To Heaven
Music by Jerry Goldsmith
Lyrics by John Bettis
Performed by Hiroshima
Fanfare from Star Trek Television Series
Music by Alexander Courage