Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

888 Productions Released 1990

Yaspaa

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Reviews (3)

• Even better than you remember!

I recently watched this movie with a couple of friends who weren't even TMNT fans and were adults, and they enjoyed the movie immensely and are now huge Turtles fans.

For me, it was even better than I remembered because of the themes and adult nature of the film. It really resonates with me and has now become my favourite Turtles incarnation (Used to be 2012 Series). Hope Michael Bay does a respectable reboot containing the adult and goofy themes of the original and if he doesn't, well we have the awesome game 'Out of the Shadows' that pays homage to this badass movie!
  • A nostalgic rollercoaster, to be sure, but definitely not as good as you remember

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were at the height of their popularity by the time this film was released, and the movie only helped. Audiences loved it, critics, kinda lukewarm, but more on the negative side. While I tend to take its side, I will admit it has major problems. Though for me, the good still outweighs the bad. Good acting, for the most part, great suits and animatronics/special effects, and faithful adaption overall, with most character traits intact. It's okay, a nostalgic rollercoaster, to be sure, but definitely not as good as you remember.
  • Pizza dudes got thirty seconds...

Best movie ive ever seen.

More Info About This Movie