Yes, 13 Reasons Why Is Returning for Season 3 on Netflix

Despite an ill-received sophomore run, 13 Reasons Why has been renewed for a third season.

Netflix announced Wednesday that the divisive teen drama would return with new episodes in 2019, accompanied by a short teaser. The video features a student using the combo 20-1-9 to open their locker, which has been marked with the number 3 -- get it?

Most of the key players are expected to return with the exception of Katherine Langford, who previously revealed that she would not be reprising her starring role as Hannah Baker. Creator Brian Yorkey will be back as showrunner.

Based on the book by Jay Asher (who was not involved with Season 2 after accusations of sexual misconduct surfaced), Season 1 centered around Baker's suicide which she explained her reasoning for over 13 cassette tapes. Season 2 focused on the aftermath of Baker's death while also delving into other heavy topics like sexual assault.

The show has faced heavy criticism for its depiction of depression, suicide and rape but remains one of Netflix's buzziest series.

13 Reasons Why will return for Season 3 on Netflix in 2019.

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

Yesterday
Deаr friends!! Wаnna win 57OО$ right nоw? Try оur megа bonus at: http://bit.ly/casinomegabonus7
Sep 15, 2018
I have been watched this episodes earlier but now now there is no time to watch due to my busy schedule in office. The episodes were very much interested. I had never missed even a single episode. Now it's good to hear that some of the actors will also be appeared in the new series. If you like to want to know about telugu movie reviews then follow our site.
Aug 28, 2018
Loved season one. Hated -extremely hated- season two. Cheap storytelling. I'm done with this show now :(
Jul 23, 2018
13 Reasons Why Renewed for Season 3 on Netflix
I had to read the headline four times until I understood what it says.
My first response was: "What kind of strange grammar is this supposed to be?"
:D
Jun 17, 2018
OMG, this show!!! I stopped after like 6 episodes. She's blaming everyone for her death. Every person she had a in interaction with. I get the message, be nicer to people cuz you don't know what they are going though. But I think a single Buffy ep from the 90's did it better. In high school, no one cares about you, or your problems, because they are to focused on their own. And that's not selfish.
Jun 07, 2018
This is BS, a pure money grab from NETFLIX. THe story is beyond over - She killed herself, explained the reasons and that was it. THEN she insists on hanging aroung being a whiny, cryptic little ghost who tries to get her ex to kill people (After she repeatedly stips him "going there" with an actual living female because she's jealous I guess.) If she really isn't in Season 3 what could they possibly focis on? Whiny wannabe school shooter boy? Whiny minor characters who are so complexly involved in each other's lives you'd need a physics degree to unravel it? Maybe they'll focus on the trashy, creepy loser rapist as he "struggles" to fit in at his new private school. Or maybe it'll be another 13 episodes of Clay moaning about a dead girl who reallyt didn't care about him in any significant way. JUST LET IT BLOODY DIE ALREADY.
Oct 01, 2018
How about you stop acting like everyone's taste should allign with yours?