20 TV Questions: Answer Now!

You guys, we have a few questions for you. Twenty questions, actually. We recently created a TV-themed Tumblr Challenge, inspired by the "accent challenge" that's been going around, and since we want to hear from as many folks as possible, we decided to post it here, too. List your answers in the comments (or on Tumblr with the hashtag "Ultimate TV Challenge"), and let's get this sharing-circle started!

What was the first TV show you remember loving?

1. 2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?

2. 3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?

3. 4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?

4. 5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them?

5. 6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?

6. 7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?

7. 8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?

8. 9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?

9. 10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?

10. 11. What TV character can you most relate to?

11. 12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference?

12. 13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?

13. 14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?

14. 15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)

15. 16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)

16. 17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen?

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?

19. What show cancellation broke your heart?

Off you go!

Any chance of a follow-up?
debbiesherman

1. The Smurfs
2. Big Bang Theory
3. Trapper John M.D. (being nostalgic one evening)
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Frasier
6. David Letterman
7. The Smurfs
8. Pawn Stars
9. Reruns of Bonanza & was also Being bobby Brown
10. Carrie Bradshaw
11. Carrie Bradshaw
12. I wouldn't mind the view from Frasier's apartment
13. Timothy Elephant
14. Cheers (the longer version)
15. Cheers (post-Shelly Long) , Seinfeld & Big Bang Theory (really there are to many but #1 Cheers)
16. Justified & Damages
17. Girls, Scandal, & True Blood (of the current shows)
18. The Big Bang Theory (brilliant writing!!!)
19. Dead Wood
20. I remember flipping out at the last episode of M.A.S.H.
1. The Simpsons—They’re (and yes, it is “they”, not “it”) as old as I am!
2. Breaking Bad
3. Dead Like Me
4. Grey’s Anatomy… oh wait, is that still on?
5. Arrested Development
6. Craig Ferguson
7. For me, it’s dead even between The Simpsons and South Park
8. The Amazing Race
9. …Toddlers and Tiaras (hangs head in shame)
10. Homer Simpson (Michael Scott is a close second)
11. Dexter Morgan. KIDDING! It’s Turanga Leela
12. The guys’ house from Workaholics (they’d make fun roommates) with of course a summer home in the city of Qarth.
13. Jim Halpert
14. The opening sequence/song to The Sopranos
15. Arrested Development/30 Rock/Fawlty Towers
16. Breaking Bad/Six Feet Under/The Sopranos
17. The Wire/
18. Arrested Development
19. Arrested Development (Clearly I was/am really attached to that one)
20. It’s definitely a tie between the last six minutes of the Six Feet Under series finale montage (I dare you not to cry!) and the ending of the Futurama episode “Jurassic Bark” (don’t remember what season that is). I’m getting teary right now just thinking of Seymour the dog waiting all that time for Fry, who never returns. And the very last close up on his eyes shutting… sniff!
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?
- I don't remember it but from home videos I can tell I really loved Barney.

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
- Hart of Dixie

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?
- Hart of Dixie

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
- I'll probably go back and finish the last season but I got bored with 30 Rock.

- Friends. Any time of day. Any mood. Any episode.

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?
- Jimmy Kimmel. Man he has some great segments.

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
- Hate to be so mainstream but I've got to say The Simpsons.

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
- Jersey Shore. No Contest. I could quote that show ALL DAY.

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
- If I took time to think about this I might say someone else but I'm gonna go with Andy Dwyer from Parks and Rec. He is just so hilariously and lovably stupid.

11. What TV character can you most relate to?
- The O.C's Seth Cohen. Mostly because I'm in love with Rachel Bilson, but also because he is sarcastic and loves Death Cab.

- Tom Haverford's apartment in Parks and Rec. It's modern and has tons of cozy blankets (I mean come on... who doesn't love cozy blankets). Plus DJ Roomba is always spinnin' beats!

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
- *sigh* The O.C's Summer Roberts.

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
- Family Matters. Seriously though theme songs were at their best in the late 90s.

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
- The Office
- Friends

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
- The O.C.
- Friday Night Lights

- The Walking Dead (this zombie fad is seriously stupid)
- Community (actually now that I think of it I will probably watch through it next)
- Game of Thrones

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
- Parks and Rec. Absolutely top notch writing and it's in its prime right now. Every episode cracks me up and the characters are just phenomenal.

19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
- The Office. I don't care what people have said about it since Michael Scott left, I still loved it.

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time?
- I'm a softy so I really had to think about this to choose just one. but I'm gonna have to go with The O.C on this one too. In the Season 1 finale when Ryan leaves to go back to Chino the whole end scene is pretty sad. But the part that kills me is when Kiersten breaks down crying sitting on Ryan's old bed. To see how much she loves him after not wanting him to stay with them in the first place... just kills me every time.
1. The first TV show I remember loving was The Monkees. "Golden goblets guarantee graves."
2. The last TV show I watched every episode of was The Walking Dead, because I love stories of extended families bonding together to abide and endure. Like Night of the Hunter, but with corpses.
3. The last show I watched entirely on-line was The Following, which made it even more creepy.
4. The last show I gave up on before it ended was Falling Skies. I love anything zombie/apocalyptic/alien twists/etc., but there were too many people I just didn't care enough about to keep track of.
5. The one show I can always watch reruns of is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's like Cheers meets the Simpsons by way of Harmonie Korine.
6. My favorite late-night host is David Letterman. I've been watching him for almost 30 years and he seems even more relevant and enduring now in his autumnal years.
7. My all-time favorite cartoon is The Warner Brothers Frog. In the words of Tracy Morgan, "Wanna make God laugh? have a 'plan.'"
8. My all-time favorite reality show is Real Housewives of Orange County. I kind of think of the show like the Alien franchise - the various installments reflect the changing times and there's always something bursting out of someone's chest.
9. My biggest guilty-pleasure show is Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I appreciate a show that turns editing into a special effect.
10. My all-time favorite TV character is Arthur Fonzarelli.
11. The TV character I most relate to is Christopher from the Sopranos.
12. The TV crib I'd choose to live in would be the Huxtables townhouse. "A castle in Brooklyn is where I'd dwell," to paraphrase the late MCA.
13. My all-time biggest TV crush is Mindy Kaling.
14. My all-time favorite TV theme song/title sequence is the Brady Bunch, of course, if for no other reason it can so readily be adapted the Wu-Tang Clan. (RIP ODB).
15. My all-time favorite comedies are Mork & Mindy, Louie and 30 Rock.
16. My all time favorite dramas are Hill Street Blues, Mad Men and Lost.
17. My top three "TV blind spots" are any of the CSIs, most of South Park, and Game of Thrones.
18. The TV show I insist everyone I know should watch is Louie, because if you get Louie, you not only get TV, you get life.
19. The TV show cancellation that broke my heart was Men of a Certain Age, because there were so many great (and graying) actors in it and it spoke so candidly to the challenge of aging gracefully and relevantly in both TV land and the real world.
20. The TV moment that makes me cry every time is when Henry Blake died on MASH. There was something so Hemingway anti-heroic but also kind of perfect about getting that far away from war only to get shot down on your way home.
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Dinosaurs. He's the baby, gotta love him.
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Well, about 16 shows this season, but the last one I finished would be Arrow, and the last one I powered through in a week would be The OC.
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? Psych
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? GLEE
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? Chuck
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Conan
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? Archer
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? Chef for Hire
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Hart of Dixie
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Richard Castle
11. What TV character can you most relate to? Ted Mosby
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? The mansion in The OC
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Sarah Walker
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Game of Thrones
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Arrow
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? Seinfeld, Supernatural, CSI: Miami
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Game of Thrones
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Go On
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? Sarah losing her memories in Chuck
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Sesame Street - what else?
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Grey's Anatomy
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? Firefly
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? The New Normal
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? X Files or the original Star Trek
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Jon Stewart
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? South Park
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? Extreme Makeover Home Edition
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Sons of Anarchy
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
11. What TV character can you most relate to? If possible a cross of Carrie Bradshaw, Mary Tyler Moore, and Marge Simpson. Chew on that for a while!
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Downton Abbey? :)
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? David Cassidy (dating myself now)
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Opening sequence: Bionic Man and Bionic Woman - was so cool at the time. Today it's more CSI.
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) South Park, Mash, Friends
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) X Files
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? Curb Your Enthusiasm, Battlestar Galactica, The Sopranos
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? The Colbert Report
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Northern Exposure, Heroes
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? The end of Extreme Makeover Home Edition
1. "My So Called Life" -- it was the first example of real teenage angst right when I was feeling teenage angst, plus it was the first time I saw a gay person on tv that seemed like a real human and not a caricature - "ricky".

2. last tv show where I've seen every episode - good wife, breaking bad, and damages.

3. online - house of cards

4. tv show I gave up on - american horror story. I feel like I could get into this one, but I lost hope very quickly. May return to it at one point.

5. Homeland. Hmmm, maybe I have a Claire Danes thing. Lol.

6. Jimmy Kimmel. He's like the three bears of tv hosts - not too old, not too young, not too douchey, not trying too hard -- JUST RIGHT.

7. Simpsons.

8. It comes and goes - my reality show addiction - first it was project runway, then extreme home makeover, now I'm obsessed with hgtv shows - property brothers and love it or list it and house hunters. I also couldn't get enough of pitbulls and parolees for a while.

9. guilty pleasure - law and order. makes me feel homesick for new york. it's also tv without any need for thought for when I just want to zone out.

10. glenn close in damages. she's so bad, she's good.

11. most relatable: jillian michaels on 'biggest loser' - I always felt that she screams for all the right reasons and never really gets credit for that.

12. the cosby house. that's a no-brainer. it was a gorgeous brownstone!

13. jillian michaels.

14. the opening from six feet under was badass at the time and one of my all time favorite shows.

15. 30 rock. I think I've seen nearly every episode. Also like Modern Family.

16. breaking bad, damages, good wife, house of cards.

17. mad men. I'm gearing up to start this series as we speak. I clearly need to or lose my 'human with taste' card. after that, walking dead. everyone raves, I need to see what they're raving about. game of thrones. i've steered away because I hear it's highly 'rapey,' but, it's apparently so good I may have to overlook it like 'girl with the dragon tattoo."

18. breaking bad. one of the most well acted and well written shows I have seen in a very long time.

19. 30 Rock. If it went on forever, I'd be okay with that.

20. EVERY TIME SOMEONE DIES ON DOWNTON ABBEY, WHICH IS TO FRICKIN' OFTEN!! I MEAN MATTHEW, COME ON!!!!! NEARLY KILLED ME WITH ANGER!

-- rebeccad
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? No doubt - "David the Gnome." Such drama - Lisa, Swift, he trolls - I ate it up with a spoon. Loved it. Then "Inspector Gadget" followed. The good ol' days of Nickelodeon.

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Oh wow. There's so many. I am probably on my three millionth run through of "Seinfeld" right about now. But most recently I just caught up and finished "The Walking Dead." Can't wait for fall!

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? "Breaking Bad" the first episode of the second season. We just got on board ... wow. Why didn't I listen to people earlier? Hate that I've been missing this.

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? I'm going to be burned for this ... "Downton Abbey." I just can't get into it. And I typically LOVE period pieces. I just can't get "down" with it. Like serious.

5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? Oh gah - "Family Guy." I can quote it like scripture. Better actually.

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Jon Stewart. He counts right? I'm in love with the man.

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? "Family Guy" - hands down. But I love some "South Park" too. And, of course, I record old Looney Tunes eps. Classic.

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" ... just can't look away.

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? I love all of the - as I call them - ghostie shows. "Ghost Hunters," "Celebrity Ghost Stories" and "Paranormal State" - my husband thinks I'm ridiculous but it's my thing.

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? George Costanza. He's terrible and I love it. In fact, being unemployed I can relate to ol' George better than ever before, which is frightening.

11. What TV character can you most relate to? Ha. Other than George? Brian Griffin? I have been known to hump legs for dry martinis. Kidding. Sort of.

12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Dude. Kim Kardashian's house in Calabash. Love it. Of course who knows where she's living these days. With Kanye in Paris?

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Jordan Catalano. And no his chokers and abundance of (inexplicable) teen angst didn't deter it. He's a hottie. He still is ... even with eye liner. Meow.

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Oh "All in the Family" - best ever! Although I love the way that "Breaking Bad" comes on ... periodic table anyone?

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Oh dear lord. Mmmm - "Seinfeld," "Family Guy," and "The Dick Van Dyke" show. A little clean fun for number three.

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Well let's see - "The Tudors" (told you I love theh historical pieces), "The Sopranos" and "The Walking Dead"

17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? The Real Housewives of anywhere. Lost (yeah). American Idol.

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? "Sherlock" on the BBC. They really need to stop fooling around with the Hobbitt and get back to it!!

19. What show cancellation broke your heart? None. They all had it coming.

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? (Psst! Here's a little help for you "unemotional" types.) Oh my gah ... this is a real blasty from the pasty but it's the last episode of the "Mary Tyler Moore" show. Ugh when they are leaving the newsroom for the last time. Lou tells the group "I cherish you people." Sniffle.

1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? the Simpsons.
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Fringe.
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? Haven. Until I bought the DVDs. But for the week to week new episode airings I watched them entirely online.
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? the Mob Doctor.
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? CSI: Las Vegas.
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? David Letterman.
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? the Simpsons.
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? the Amazing Race.
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Grey's Anatomy. I don't watch it every week but if it looks good then I watch it.
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Male: Walter Bishop, Patrick Jane, and Fox Mulder; Female: Phoebe from Friends and Temperance Brennan.
11. What TV character can you most relate to? Jessica Day. I'm not quite as much of a free spirit as she is, but I can definitely relate to her life situation.
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? 221B Baker St (BBC Sherlock) or Serenity (Firefly) assuming I'm picking these just for the house
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Nathan Wournos
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Fringe, Haven
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) New Girl, Friends
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Fringe, Haven
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? Star Trek
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Firefly. If they're looking for something that's still on I say Person of Interest.
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Firefly. Per usual, Fox never gave it a chance to be seen as the great show that it is. Despite this, it has still gathered a cult following. Browncoats forever!
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? Izzy's fiancee dying in the Season 2 finale of Grey's Anatomy.
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?-The Simpsons

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?-Parks and Recreation

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?

-The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?-Heroes

-Friends, Roseanne, Family Guy

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?-Conan O’Brien

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?

-The Simpsons, X-Men8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?

-Amazing Race, Big Brother, Hells Kitchen

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?-One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?-Daria

11. What TV character can you most relate to?-Liz Lemon, Chandler

-The Jetsons house13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?

-Chad Michael Murray, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Wentworth Miller

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?

-That 70’s Show, Spongebob Square Pants, Friends

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)

-This is hard there’s soo many….The Simpsons, SNL, Modern Family

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)

-Parenthood, Prison Break, Law and Order SVU

-Lost, Seinfeld, Freaks and Geeks

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?

-Parenthood, Parks and Recreation 19. What show cancellation broke your heart?

-Tru Calling, Awake20. What TV moment makes you cry every time?

-I’m a huge crybaby so there are tons of moments that made me cry like a little bitch lol
1. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
2. Chuck
3. Chuck
4. Motive
5.Bones
6.Conan O'Brien
7. Kim Possible
8. Jersey Shore
9. Big Brother
10. Chuck Bartowski and Sarah Walker
11. Garcia from Criminal Minds
12. Buy More
13. Paul Wesley (The Vampire Slayer)
14. Psych
15. 2 Broke Girls, The big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother
16. Chuck, Criminal Minds, Psych
17. Downtown Abby, Mad Men, American Horror Story
18. Psych and Chuck
19. Chuck
20. When Jeremy from The Vampire Diaries dies
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?
Wishbone
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
30 Rock
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?
Better Off Ted
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
Heroes
That 70's Show
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?
Conan O'Brien
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
ThunderCats
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
Big Brother
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
Big Brother
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
Chuck Bartowski
11. What TV character can you most relate to?
Eric Forman from That 70's Show
Buy More's secret layer.
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
Alia Shawkat (Maeby Funke on Arrested Developement)
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
Justified
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
30 Rock, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Cheers
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Chuck, Parenthood, Game of Thrones
Downton Abbey, Mad Men, and American Horror Story.
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
Happy Endings
19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
Freaks and Geeks
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time?
Almost every cancer moment on Parenthood (damn that show)
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?
Power Rangers
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
Fringe
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
The Carrie Diaries/The Following
The Vampire Diaries
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?
Chelsea Handler
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
Scooby Doo
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
Daisy of Love (shut up, I know it's horrible)
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
See above
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
Katherine Pierce of TVD
11. What TV character can you most relate to?
Jack McPhee of Dawson's Creek
Monica's apartment on Friends
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
Jess Mariano of Gilmore Girls
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
Fringe
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Friends, Frasier, and Will & Grace
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, and Gilmore Girls
Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Downton Abbey
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
The Vampire Diaries
19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
Everwood
I have five, sorry. lol
1. Christina realizing that Burke has left her after the wedding. I believe it was Grey's Anantomy's season three finale. Her breakdown to the Ingrid Michaelson song... Perfect.
2. Elena's breakdown over Jeremy's death in TVD's "Stand By Me" in season 4.
3. Buffy's "The Body" episode.
Just kidding. The third answer for the last question is Buffy killing Angel at the end of "Becoming." Cried. I cried all the tears.
1. Balko

2. NCIS, TBBT, Scrubs, Friends, Balko

4. 1600 Penn

5. NCIS, TBBT, MASH

6. Harald Schmidt

7. Batman Beyond

8. Big Brother

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?

10. J.D. Scrubs

15 Scrubs, Arrested Development, Better Off Ted
16 CSI, Jesse Stone, Burn Notice
17 Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Downton Abbey
18 The X-Files
19 Pushing Daisies
20 A few episodes in Scrubs, for example when Jordan's brother dies

Wish I could give more answers... ;)
1. Kulderzipken (Belgian tv show for kids)
2. Community
3. Revenge
4. Breaking Bad (still regret it, but don’t find the time to begin watching again)
5. Friends
14. Tie between Friends and The Big Bang Theory
15. Community (even now), Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother
16. Grey’s Anatomy, Mad Men, Criminal Minds
17. Game of Thrones, The Good Wife, Shameless
18. Community
19. Veronica Mars
20. Ted Mosby telling his future wife they’ll meet in 45 days. (Watched it over and over and cried every time)
1. Perfect Strangers
2. Weeds
3.Walking Dead
4.Arrow
5.Lost
6.Kimmel
7. Simpsons
8. NONE
9. Two and a half men
10. Sawyer
11. Dunno
12. New Girl loft
13. Karyn Parsons (Hillary Banks)
14. X-Files
14. Chuck
15. Community
16. House
17. The West Wing, The Voice,
18. Doctor Who
19. Eureka
20. Echo's break down after Paul dies on Dollhouse.
1. Rugrats
2. New Girl
3. New Girl
4. The West Wing (post Sorkin)
5. Parks and Recreation
6. Jon Stewart
7. Arthur
8. Project Runway
9. Pretty Little Liars
10. Ron Swanson or Dalia Royce
11. Toby Ziegler
12. 221B Baker Street
13. Dr. Spencer Reid
14. Sherlock
15. Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development
16. Person of Interest, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sherlock
17. The Wire, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones
18. Parks and Recreation
19. Arrested Development (thank you, Netflix!)
20. The end of “The Gift," Dr. Watson talking to Sherlock's grave at the end of "Reichenbach Fall"
Love the Sherlock answers! Can't wait for season 3.
1)FRIENDS of course!
2)Community
3)I'm from Europe so i watch everything online. So community it is.
4)Haven't done this yet.I was about to quit Glee,but i stayed on for the songs.
5)FRIENDS. Again and again.
6)Unfortunatelly,i haven't watched any american tv talk shows,but i hear chelsea is really good.
7)Well i think Disney and Pixar movies win the award here.
8)Not a reality fan over here.
9)Was. Gossip girl.Oh maybe Glee now.
10)Umm Chandler Bing. Or Howard Wolowitz.
11)Lily from HIMYM.
12)Mary Margaret's ap in Storybrook. Or Monica and Chandler's in New York <3
13)Chuck Bass.Laaaaame ,i know.
14)I'll be there for you,the Rembrandts. And also the big bang theory theme song.
15)Friends,himym,the big bang theory
16)Once upon a time (drama? sorta)
17)Smash,Girls,Lost
18)Tbbt
19)Happy Endings.Although it's back on,i sense it won't be for long.
20)I think none did,but i was close in New girl season one last episode,for no aparent reason,just the whole atmosphere.
1. Small Wonder

2. Last Resort

3. Last Resort

4. Revolution

5. Married With Children :P

6. David Letterman, although Chelsea Handler is growing on me...

7. The Simpsons

8. The Voice

9. Storage Wars (is it a guilty pleasure?)

10. Al Bundy.

11. Chandler Bing.

12. Chandler & Joey's apartment on "Friends". Or The Playboy Mansion.

13. Dawn Summers (Michelle Trachtenberg) on "Buffy".

14. THeme Song: "Married With Children"
Opening Sequence: "True Blood"

15. "Married With Children" & "Friends"

16. "Lost" & "24"

17. "All In The Family", "Cagney & Lacey", "THree's Company" (never aired in Brazil since I'm alive)

18. "Last Resort" :(

19. "Fringe" and... "Last Resort" :(

20. The Glee Club's homage to Mr Schuster to the sound of "My Life Would Suck Without You". Being a teacher, that destroys me...
Just wondering who at TV.com is entering all these responses into the spreadsheet or database? Should be a new intern running around getting coffee that could do this. hehe
1. Crossing Jordan

2. Farscape

3. Farscape

4. Friends (watched online and I didn't find it funny at all)

5. Crossing Jordan

6. Craig Ferguson. He's the only one I like at all.

7. Archer

8. N/A I don't like reality tv.

9. NCIS

10. Male: The Doctor (Doctor Who) Female: Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Starbuck (Battlestar Galactica (2004)) or Ziva David (NCIS)

11. Robin Scherbatsky-HIMYM

12. Not a house or apartment but the Tardis from Doctor Who(massive amount of space and would be able to travel anywhere with it).

13. Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Nathan Fillion)-Firefly and Lee Adama (Jamie Bamber)-Battlestar Galactica (2004)

14. Battlestar Galactica (2004) (montage) and Doctor Who (theme)

15. Arrested Development, Community, Archer

16. Battlestar Galactica (2004), Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad

17. The Wire, The X-Files and The Sopranos (all on my list to be watched)

18. Arrested Development.

19. Veronica Mars

20. The final montage in the final episode of Six Feet Under as Claire is driving away with the glimpses to everyone's eventual deaths.

1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Dukes of Hazzard

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? The League

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? The League

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? Glee

5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? Family Guy

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Arsenio Hall

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? Bleach

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? The Real Housewives of Atlanta

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? See above

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Buffy

11. What TV character can you most relate to? Mindy from the Mindy Project

12. What TV apartment would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Melrose Place

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Luke Duke

14. What is your all-time favorite TV opening sequence? Buffy the vampire Slayer

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? the League

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? Six Feet Under

17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? Seinfeld, The West Wing, Lost

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Six Feet Under

19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Samantha Who?

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? The Good Times episode where the husband died and they couldn't leave the ghetto or the last five minutes of six feet under
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? full house
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? suits
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? The vampire diaries
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? gossip girl
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? Buffy, friends.
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Jimmy kimmel and ellen degeneres day time host cause she's the best
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? Muppet babies and looney tunes
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? Project runway
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Pretty little liars
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Buffy anne summers
11. What TV character can you most relate to? lorelai Gilmore (except for the all single mother thing)
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Friends monica's apartment
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? David boreanaz both as angel and booth (he still got it) and gale Harold from queer as folk, I know his character was gay but man… he was hot!!! and naked most of the time.
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Dexter
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) friends, big bang theory, married with children.
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) buffy, Gilmore girls
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? Mad men, breaking bad, girls
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Buffy though I already got my friend addicted to dexter
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? veronica mars
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? Buffy : the end of becoming, the prom, the body, the gift and many many more , when it comes to buffy I'm a big pile of fluffy bunnies ever since I watched this show I found out about myself that I can cry over just about anything now seriously I watched titanic in the movies before buffy , cold as a stone didn't shed a tear after buffy watching it ten years later on TV I cried like a baby, buffy made me a mushy.
1. Sabrina The Teenage Witch
2. Desperate Housewives
3. That 70's show
4. Gossip Girl
5. Friends
6. -
7. Sailor Moon
8. -
9. Pretty Little Liars
10. Spike (Buffy)
11. Chandler Bing (Friends)
12. Monica's apartment (Friends)
13. Jess Mariano (Gilmore Girls)
14. Six Feet Under
15. Friends
16. Six Feet Under, Queer as Folk, Buffy
17. Firefly, Boardwalk Empire, Downtown Abbey
18. Parenthood
19. Pushing Daisies, The Secret Circle
20. The Death of Joyce Summer (Buffy 5x16 The Body) or when Meredith tells her mother: "you wanna know what happened to me? you! you happened to me!" (GA 3x14)
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? - probably Happy Days

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Buffy

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? Buffy

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? Touch (LOVED season 1, can't stand season 2)

5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? Star Trek TNG, NCIS

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Craig Ferguson

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? Futurama

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? Don't watch reality TV (unless you count the News)

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Charmed

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Leroy Jethro GIbbs (NCIS), Spike (Buffy)

11. What TV character can you most relate to? none that I can think of

12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Castle's loft, or the Enterprise

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Rick Castle

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? The Greatest American Hero

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld,

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Buffy, NCIS, Six Feet Under

17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? 24, The Office,

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? FIREFLY!!!!

19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Firefly

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? Oh so many... the ones already listed for Buffy - The Body, The Gift, but also the musical episode of Buffy (seriously) - the part where Giles is singing to Buffy while she's training about how he is leaving... its so much like a father letting go of his child....
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? fringe
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? weeds
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? comic book men
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? heroes
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? smallville and soon to be arrow
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? jimmy fallon
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? bleach
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? king of the nerds
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? big brother
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Manu Bennett
11. What TV character can you most relate to? Shane Botwin
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? watch tower off of smallville
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Katie Cassidy
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? justified
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) legit
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)bates motel
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?arrow
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? weeds
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? (Psst! Here's a little help for you "unemotional" types.)psst!
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? - Wonder Bug

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? - Banshee

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? - General Hospital

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? - Girls

5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? - Firefly

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? - Johnny Carson

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? - Scooby Doo

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? - American Idol

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? - Keeping Up With The Kardashians

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? - Malcom Reynolds / Firefly

11. What TV character can you most relate to? - Zoe / Firefly

12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? - Smart House on Eureka

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Malcom Reynolds / Firefly

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? - The Greatest American Hero

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) - Cosby Show, Pushing Daisies

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) - Scandal, ER, Grey's Anatomy

17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? - House

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? - Firefly

19. What show cancellation broke your heart? - Firefly

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? BTVS - The Body
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Two
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Teen Wolf
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? Most of them
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? Cougar Town
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? The Class and Friends
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Craig Ferguson
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? The Flintstones
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? SYTYCD
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Teen Wolf
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Chandler from Friends
11. What TV character can you most relate to? Sam from Popular
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Brady Bunch house
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Reid from Criminal Minds
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Fresh Prince of Belair
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Frasier, New Girl, The Class
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) ER, Grey’s Anatomy, Suits
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? none
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? none
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? The Class
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? George dying on Grey’s Anatomy
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? - The Goodies.

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? - Last Resort.

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? - The Cult (NZ).

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? Strike Back.

5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? - The Big Bang Theory.

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? - Letterman

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? - The Simpsons

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? - Survivor

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? - Downton Abbey (I am a dude:)

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? - Agent Fox Mulder

11. What TV character can you most relate to? - Cyril from Archer.

12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? - Captains quarters USS Enterprise TNG.

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? - Catherine Bell.

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? - Cheers.

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? - Seinfeld.

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? - The Shield.

17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? - The West Wing.

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? The X-Files.

19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Terminator The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time?
Buffys mother dying.
(I just re watched that last month, a brutal episode.)
1. Animaniacs
2. Fringe
3. Firefly
4. Gossip Girl
5. Criminal Minds or Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6. Don't have one.
7. Animaniacs
8. Strictly Come Dancing
9. Hart of Dixie
10. Walter Bishop-Fringe, Summer-The O.C., Rory Gilmore-The Gilmore Girls
11. Zoe Carter from Eureka, I think.
12. Sabrina's house in Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
13. Aden Jeffries- Home and Away and Logan from Veronica Mars
14. Big Bang Theory or Buffy
15. Community or Outnumbered
16. Game of Thrones, Buffy, Criminal Minds
17. Homeland, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos
18. Fringe and Animaniacs
19. Veronica Mars
20. Buffy-The Body and when Logan and Veronica break up in Veronica Mars.
1. Fraggle Rock
13.Sherry Stringfield & Julianna Marguiles
14. Big Bang Theory, Cheers
15. Simpsons, Community, Archer
16. Desperate Housewives, Walking Dead, Bones
17. 24, Lost, Homeland
18. Currently Walking Dead, can't shut up about it! Also Archer & Parks and Rec
19. Veronica Mars and Pushing Daisies - still upsets me now!
20. Mrs McCluskey's death on DH, Andrea's death on TWD, Scrubs - My Lunch, My Old Lady, My Five Stages, BTVS finale, Mark Greene dying in ER, Futurama's Jurassic Bark, ER when Jeanie Boulet sings Green Day's 'Time of Your Life' to a boy who'd died
1. Dallas( long long time a go)2. every show i follow3. the it crowd(eng)

4. last resort5. Buffy the vampire slayer6. i`m not american7. south park

8. masterchef is the only reality show i watch9. revenge 10.buffy anne summers

11.Rumpelstiltskin12.Salvatore brothers have a nice house13.buffy14.buffy

15.the big bang theory ,the middle, raising hope

16.the wire, breaking bad, the walking dead

17.ncis, the good wife, grey`s anatomy...18.buffy

19.Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles20.last scene of any great show.
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Visitors (the original one, of course)
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? So many to list
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? So many to list
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? The Following
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Conan O'brien
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? Pink Panther
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? None
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? H50
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Noah "HRG" Bennet
11. What TV character can you most relate to? I have no clue
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Noah "HRG" Bennet
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Dexter's opening sequence is still pretty awesome.
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? Arrested Development, Friends, Frasier
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? Star Trek TNG, Heroes, Breaking Bad (ugh 3 is not enough)
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? Supernatural, Six Feet Under, Chuck
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Breaking Bad
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Heroes
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? The bridge scene in the Heroes episode, "Company Man".
1. NCIS/ Criminal Minds
16. NCIS/Person of Interest/ Criminal Minds
17. 24/ Mad Men/
18. Game of Thrones/Community
19. Fringe/Flashpoint
20. The last minutes before my fav shows end forever

1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Bonanza
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Person of Interest, NCIS
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? None
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? All in the Family
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? NCIS
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Johnny Carson & Craig Ferguson
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? Rocky & Bullwinkle
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? American Idol
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Girls Next Door
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Leroy Jethro Gibbs
11. What TV character can you most relate to? Penelope Garcia
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? N/A
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Don Johnson, Miami Vice
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Miami Vice
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Perfect Strangers, Laugh In, Mary Tyler Moore Show
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
NCIS, Person of Interest, Columbo
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? 24, NUMB3RS, Lost
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Person of Interest
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? N/A
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? (Psst! Here's a little help for you "unemotional" types.) In MASH when Col. Henry Blake dies.
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Can't.
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Last one: Breaking Bad
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? 0 shows watched online.
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? Too many
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? Conan
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? The Simpsons
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Homer Simpsons
11. What TV character can you most relate to?
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Friends apartment
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Friends, Scrubs and Arrested Development
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Prison Break, Lost and Breaking BAd
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Friends, Lost, Prison Break, Scrubs, The Simpsons
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? None, they were ruined already.
regarding question #14 please add to my prior answers--> Married with Children (song in the opening credits); already on my list--> The Jeffersons (movin' on up to the east side...)

question #1 is great because it brings back so many memories. DY-NO-MITE--> Goodtimes

add to my previous answers to question #20: almost anything to do with 9/11 (like Rescue Me and the news coverage when it occurs--stopped watching the news after being obsessed with watching the coverage of 9/11--probably ptsd)

this list is to long
14. Parenthood
15. Big Bang Theory
16. Charmed, Heroes, Kyle XY
17. Lost, Firefly, Dexter
18. Amazing Race
19. Kyle XY
20. None, but the closest are Matt Sareson when his father died and Monk When he finnaly solved it.
1. MacGyver
15. Friends; The IT Crowd; Scrubs
16. Battlestar Galactica; Lost; Mad Men
17. Boardwalk Empire; Spartacus; The Sopranos
18. BSG
19. Fringe
20. recently, Fringe's last season, it was emotional
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? Rude Awakenings with Sherilyn Fenn

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Flashpoint

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? -

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? The Vampire Diaries

5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? Flashpoint

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? -

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? The Simpsons

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? -

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Pretty Little Liars

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? Brian Kinney from Queer as Folks

11. What TV character can you most relate to? Erica from Being Erica

12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Will & Grace's apartment

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Dr. Ross (George Clooney) from ER

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? I need a dollar from "how to make it in America"

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Couplings, the IT crowd, The Big Bang theory

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Being Erica, Flashpoint, Queer as folks (US)

17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen? Sex and the city, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Queer as folks (US)

19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Being Erica

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? -
This is rather difficult.
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?
-Xena
-Boy Meets World.
-Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
-Leverage
-House

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?
-United States of Tara

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
-CSI

-Leverage.
-NCIS.
-Boy Meets World
-The Cosby Show.

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?
-Don't have one.

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
-Rugrats.

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
-Anything with Chef Gordon Ramsay yelling.

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
-Scandal

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
-Lucy Ricardo.
-Jack Tripper.
-Chandler Bing.

11. What TV character can you most relate to?
-Tough. Any and all geeky,shy,awkward, sweet and sardonic character on tv? Um, Chandler Bing. I'm a chick Chandler.

-Mick St. John's apartment in Moonlight. That fireplace, that bookshelf. I loves it.

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
- Currently? Harvey Specter from Suits. Phillip from The Americans, Elijah from TVD. Not so current...Noel Crane from Felicity and Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World. Weevil from Veronica Mars

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
-The Jeffersons
-Friends

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
-In Living Color.
-I Love Lucy
-Friends

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
-Strong Medicine
-House
-Suits

-Buffy
-Game of Thrones
-The Walking Dead

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
-Ummmm....Parenthood.

19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
-Leverage
-In Plain Sight

-Lost's Through the Looking Glass
-Roseanne Series Finale.
-Wonder Years series finale.
-Warrick's death on CSI
-Goodbye scene with Alaric on TVD. Also the moment when ghost Alaric is sitting there with our favorite drunken Salvatore, Damon.
what a great test... it would by a nice help to tv executives if they use this infomation:

1. Maried with Childrens
2. 30 Rock
3. i dont like online, bad quality, but i watched the first seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm
4. 2 Broke Girls, Glee
5. Bones, Clastle, Psych, One Piece, The Office, Sunny in Philadelphia, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Maried with Childrens,
6. Jimmy Fallon
7. One Piece
8. The Osbournes, Duck Dynasty
9. True Blood
10. oh men, how to pick one... Bones (Brennan), 2nd Burton "Gus" Guester, 3th Shawn Spencer
11. Ted Mosby
12. Barney Stinson Apartment
13. all time Rory Gilmore, right now Jess Day.
14. Psych
3. ATLA
4. The Secret Life of an American Teenager
5. ATLA
6. I did watch Conan for a while
7. ATLA
8. N/A
9. Phineas and Ferb (I'm way too old to be watching it)
10. Danny from Baby Daddy (He is so hot!)
11. IDK
12. Air Temple Island
13. See 10
14. ATLA, TLOK
15. The Office
16. Switched at Birth
17. The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Buffy
18. ATLA
19. N/A
20. Leaves from the vine, falling so slow......
Wow. 500+ responses in two days.
I hope you're going to do a follow up.
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?
Sesame Street

2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
The Big Bang Theory

3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?
I watch everything online these days

4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
The Following

Twin Peaks or Buffy

6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?
Jay Leno

7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
Road Runner, Clone Wars

8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
None

9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
Stacked

10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
Columbo

11. What TV character can you most relate to?
Leonard Hofstadter

Fantasy Island

13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
Penny or Buffy

14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
All time is impossible to say, but for now True Blood

15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
The Big Bang Theory, Friends, M.A.S.H.

16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
Twin Peaks, Breaking Bad, Dexter.

No idea, I haven't seen them.

18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
Twin Peaks, except everyone I know has already seen it. Breaking Bad, Newsroom.

19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
Firefly

20. What TV moment makes you cry every time?
The Death of Princess Diana. Not exactly a TV moment, but it is the only time I can remember crying because of something I heard on TV.
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving? That's so Raven
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of? Castle
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online? I watch everything online
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended? So many recently - Glee, Nikita, Hart of Dixie, The Office
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them? Friends, NCIS
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present? None
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series? Spongebob
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show? I watch, like, none
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show? Secret Life of the American Teenager - I despise it, but I just can't stop watching it!
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character? I can't choose
11. What TV character can you most relate to? Chandler Bing
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference? Monica's apartment in Friends or Castle's apartment in Castle
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush? Ian Somerhalder
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence? Mad Men, Malcolm in the Middle, or Friends
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must) Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Sex and the City
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"the famous/seminal shows you've never seen? The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Lost (I really need to start watching them)
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch? Breaking Bad
19. What show cancellation broke your heart? Heroes
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? When Dan dies in One Tree Hill
1. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

2. Every episode so far of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia .

3. House of Cards.

4. 666 Park Avenue and Last Resort.

5. Two-and-a-Half Men, Big Bang Theory, and How I Met Your Mother.

6. Jimmy Kimmel or Conan O'Brien.

7. Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

8. The Real World.

9. Glee or Cougar Town.

10. Dexter Morgan (Dexter).

11. Cory Matthews (Boy Meets World).

12. The Apartment in New Girl with 3 of my friends.

13. Kelly Kapowski.

14. Friends theme song.

15. Arrested Development, South Park, Freaks and Geeks

16. Dexter, Homeland, Shameless

17. The Sopranos, The Wire, and Six Feet Under.

18. Currently Happy Endings