You guys, we have a few questions for you. Twenty questions, actually. We recently created a TV-themed Tumblr Challenge, inspired by the "accent challenge" that's been going around, and since we want to hear from as many folks as possible, we decided to post it here, too. List your answers in the comments (or on Tumblr with the hashtag "Ultimate TV Challenge"), and let's get this sharing-circle started!
1. What was the first TV show you remember loving?
2. What was the last TV show you watched every episode of?
3. What was the last TV show you watched entirely online?
4. What was the last TV show you gave up on before it ended?
5. What's the one TV show you can always watch reruns of, no matter how many times you've seen them?
6. Who is your favorite late-night host, past or present?
7. What is your all-time favorite cartoon or animated series?
8. What is your all-time favorite reality show?
9. What is your biggest guilty pleasure show?
10. Who is your all-time favorite TV character?
11. What TV character can you most relate to?
12. What TV apartment/house would you choose to live in if money/location/logic made no difference?
13. Who is your all-time biggest TV crush?
14. What is your all-time favorite TV theme song or opening sequence?
15. What is your all-time favorite comedy? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
16. What is your all-time favorite drama? (Limit yourself to 3 if you must)
17. What are your top three "TV blind spots"—the famous/seminal shows you’ve never seen?
18. What TV show do you insist everyone you know should watch?
19. What show cancellation broke your heart?
20. What TV moment makes you cry every time? (Psst! Here's a little help for you "unemotional" types.)
Off you go!