Alex O'Loughlin is Hawaii Five-O's Steve McGarrett

... First, press play on the video at the bottom of this page then scroll right back up here. Okay, got the music going? Good. Grooving? Sweet. Former Moonlight heartthrob and Three Rivers not-so-much-a-heartthrob-because-he-was-a-doctor-not-a-vampire, is island-bound in CBS' Hawaii Five-O remake. He'll play Detective Steve McGarrett, the role originally played by Jack Lord. Now let that awesome theme play in your head for the rest of the day. [THR]

... Alec Baldwin was rushed to the hospital early this morning slash late last night (12:10am) after his daughter Ireland called 911 claiming he was "unresponsive." A cop said the two had been arguing and Alec had threatened to take pills. But it turns out that Alec is fine and it was a "misunderstanding." Considering Alec's well-publicized chewing-out of his daughter from a while back, I think there's a mystery here. And that mystery is: What is a 14-year old doing up after midnight!? [US Magazine]

... Ellen DeGeneres, the hardest-working gay comedian in the business, is keeping her daytime talk show on NBC for a few more years. The deal means she's ignored the advances of ABC and Oprah's upcoming OWN network, both of which tried to woo Ellen and her award-winning program away from the Peacock. Is it only a matter of time before her show is taken away and given to Leno? Man, that was a cheap shot. [LA Times]

... Numb3rs star David Krumholtz has landed the lead in an upcoming comedy pilot from Hollywood bigwig Ron Howard. But wait, you say. Does that mean Numb3rs is canceled? You said it, not me. [EW]

... That lovable mess known as ABC's FlashForward has found its new showrunners, just days after co-creator David Groyer left the project. Jessika Borsiczky, Lisa Zwerling, and Tim Lea move into the boss role(s). The show will also lose one episode. So let's recap what happened: FlashForward was supposed to be the next Lost, then a bunch of showrunners left, the episode count was upped to 25, then reduced to 24, 23, and now 22. Flash-forward to next season: FlashForward isn't around. [Variety]

... Need some proof that all you need to make it in this world is to have sex with the right person? Tiger Woods' mistress Rachel Uchitel has landed a correspondent gig on that last-bastion-of-journalism Extra, and Levi Johnston, who knocked up Sarah Palin's daughter, is joining Desperate Housewives in a recurring role. So keep slutting it up and chase that American dream. [NY Post, Chicago Sun-Times]

... Shaq Vs. has been renewed for a second season. Great. [Variety]

Hello my new friend,

Past is Experience! Present is Experiment! Future

is Expectation! Use your Experience in your

experiment to achieve your expectations! My name is miss

abena,i am 24 years old girl,You can reach me via e-mail bellow.

I'll give you my picture and tell you more about myself.

abena kiss you.Have a good day. kiss me back at my direct

email box id,(abena.adura01@yahoo.co.uk)

i am waiting for your reply

soon,

abena.

SAY WHAAAAAAT?????

Alex O'Loughlin as Hawaii Five-O's Steve McGarrett???????

Like give me a BREAK!!!!!

Jack Lord IS, and ALWAYS will be the LEGENDARY Steve McGarret of the original Hawaii Five-0. And for all of you, even Tom Selick from Magnum PI, YES, Tom Selick, paid his regards to Jack Lord as the best detective as the LEGENDARY Steve McGarret of Hawaii 5-0. Jack Lord, was one of the main reasons, why the Original Hawaii 5-0 ran for 12 successful years straight. Plus all of the cast and stars, that made up the original Hawaii 5-0. And WHO, do you think had taken over the original Hawaii 5-0, to keep it going when Lenorad Freeman passed away??? Jack Lord. Alex O'Loughlin as Hawaii Five-O's Steve McGarrett, HUH, NOT in HIS lifetime.

Jack Lord is, and will ALWAYS be THE REAL, Steve McGarret

IF, CBS is smart, and wants a stronger and higher ratings of audience viewers of Hawaai 5-0, then CBS should do reruns of the original Hawaii 5-0, with the LEGENDARY Jack Lord, as Steve McGarret,and cast, then a produce a new version of Hawaii 5-0 2010.

Hawaii 5-0 2010!!! Yaaaaa, RIGHT, rest in peace, Jack Lord/ORIGINAL Steve McGarret, whereever you may be, knowing that YOU, are still the BEST.
Must admit that the only thing(s) I know about the original Hawaii 5-0 is the theme, and the fact that it was a cop drama.
I actually liked Three Rivers (never watched Moonlight)
I'm hoping FlashForward can find its way and stay around.
OH NOO!! IS TIM SURETTE talking trash about flashforward again??!!.... Wait.. isn't this the guy who always tried to ruin shows like LETS SEE: supernatural, heroes, lost, and of course flashforward plus other 100 shows? Hey TIm... do us a favor ... stop writting okey?
go alex aussie aussie aussie
Okay I'm confused wasn't there a couple of articles on here earlier in the week that said Lost star Daniel Dae Kim had landed the STARRING role and that's why he was staying in Hawaii once Lost wraps(If it hasn't already). And up until now the main character was supposed to be Steve's fictional son whose name was Chris and now apparently they've scrapped that and just said Hey let's make a brand new Steve McGarrett and hope nobody notices it isn't Jack Lord if they seriously plan to remake this using original characters instead of new characters then I'm afraid it can only have one outcome...CANCELLATION...Quite simply you cannot take original characters who are as iconic as Steve McGarrett and recast them it just won't work. I was looking forward to this but not anymore Goodbye 5-0
Flashforward is doomed.
So I think third time's a charm for Alex O'Loughlin?
They should have stuck to the original amount of episodes, the last episode was actually suppose to end on the "day" in the book and show. Now what?
Fight for your rights to watch good t.v., don't let them cancel Fringe for this Past Life what-not.
I wish remakes would go away period, but for Hawaii Five-0, well no one should mess around with such a classic. I had always hoped it would not get remade and vowed I would not watch if they did do it. But I like Alex O and I think he's been screwed over for series' so far, so I will give it a try. But I have to honestly say; I'm not certain it was the wisest career choice for him. "McGarrett" is an icon, and I have some fears...I just hope they can do it some justice at least.
Alex O'Laughlin as McGarett? That's a joke, right? Outside of the opening titles, the Wo Fat episodes, and "Last of the Great Paperhangars," what would be the appeal of an Hawaii Five-O remakes? Anthony LaPaglia (in his natural Australian accent, no less) would probably make a more interesting McGarrett.
The mistress and the fella who knocked up so-and-so have absoulely no talent other than the bedroom sort, what the hell are they doing on TV?! Nobody cares to see them, you know.
Levi Johnston? Is he going to take it all of like hid did for Playgirl? LOL
I remember watching the original Hawaii Five-0 with my dad and I'm not at all pleased to see such a classic show be remade. Alex O Laughlin has about as much sex appeal as a prune and CBS is quite naive to think that this latest remake will be a hit. Numbers was good while it lasted but like all shows, it needs to end, hopefully on a high note.
I remember watching the original Hawaii 5-0 with my dad and I'm not at all pleased to see such a classic show be remade. Alex O Laughlin has about as much sex appeal as a prune and CBS is quite naive to think that this latest remake will be a hit.
not another remake yuck
There can be few worse things in the TV biz than to have your show called "the next so and so," because it usually isn't.
Sounds like Numb3rs and FlashForward won't exist much longer.