Big Brother: Meet the Houseguests of Season 15 (PHOTOS)

For many folks, summer on CBS means one thing: Big Brother. And with Season 15 just around the corner—the premiere is set for next Wednesday, June 26—the network has released its latest roster of attractive crazy people who will iive together in a house and act ridiculous in the name entertainment for three nights each week! Ready to "meet" 'em? Flip through the photo gallery below and leave your first impressions in the comments.

Big Brother: Meet the Houseguests of Season 15

Big Brother Season 15 debuts Wednesday, June 26 at 8pm on CBS. Following the premiere, the show will air three nights a week, on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Sunday episodes begin on June 30 at 8pm and Tuesday episodes begin on July 2 at 9pm. Live evictions will be held on Wednesdays starting July 3.

Is Nick gay?
I quit watching this show the year they decided to add an extra season. The lactating coffee barista and all the praying just killed it.
some lucky dudes...lots of hotties to hook up with.
never watched the show, so i'm not sure what it's about.
Ugh! This show is my guilty pleasure! Love it and not embarrassed to say it! I mean its the summer, what else am I watching? Gotta say about this show, I swear some of these people lie about their age! I am 24 and I think I look like a child compared how aged these 20 year olds appear. Especially Rachel's sister.. No way she's 27!
I sincerely thought that this show had been cancelled. "Unreal TV" has great commentary on reality at http://classictvdvdreviews.blogspot.com/2013/03/reality-stinks.html
Another bunch of shiny happy people turned into paranoia and anxiety.
Intrigued by Amy Zuckerman... that's pretty much it.
No,thank you, I'll pass.
Every summer I go through this debate...this show! I swear up and down that I am done with it and then, low and behold, I am watching it (I hate the first episode, it usually is the real first day and everyone is on good and stupid behavior and I can't ever catch their names) and after last season, you have to wonder, what effect that will really have on game play since even though Dan's funeral and following actions were awesome, the house hated it and resented it (and at least thank goodness Ian made it to the final two with him so it went to the other good game player). Like, on the feed boards it was pretty much universally loved but everyone like Ian too, so you wonder if people will be trying to play more of Ian's game (which really won't work a second time around especially if you have any real mean spirited people around - while there were issues last year, mostly everyone was basically nice).
I find myself also debating whether to watch or not. Casting Rachel's sister is a big turn off. I don't want to watch annoying people. And last year was about as good as it could get. It even ended with someone winning who deserved to win. Much of the time the winner is someone who doesn't deserve it or behaved very badly. But the worst part is when they keep the most annoying people in the house because they think it will make for good TV.

I do think some people will try some of Ian's tricks and that's not that bad an idea. For instance, taking penalties with the intent of it helping them to stay in the game. That worked for Ian and there could be people fighting for penalties.

It will also be interesting to see if any of the twists used in the Canadian version show up in the US version, like the telephone. Although I couldn't stand watching the Canadian version because everyone was way too full of themselves, especially the most annoying gay guy ever on a reality show and the manipulation of the game by the producers was much more obvious. (Canadian game shows don't have any regulatory body. The CRTC can regulate content, but they can't assure that the game isn't fixed.)

I'm glad they don't seem to have any former HGs as that makes it unfair for the new HGs. But they don't seem to be picking contestants as much as picking characters.
More +
I guess they are really trying to prevent floaters this year (though seriously, what would Ian and Dan have done without being able to appear as floaters or letting Danielle, Rachel and whatever his name was appear to be floating) by having three nominees for eviction and that person not nominated until eviction day by a person chosen that week by America and I guess that person can't say who they are. That might work until there are clear alliances in the house, or maybe it prevents alliances because no one knows if they can really trust anyone. I heard about Rachel's sister, unless she didn't get the same voice and strident personality, she might be able to hide that, but if she isn't, I would bet they unify for the first vote to get her out. I am just wondering how much last year influenced this group, especially since the season got interesting once Frank was on his own and Dan had to start scrambling.
No stand out hotties this year but I love BB.
The BB photo gallery is hilarious (the hand gestures...the cheesy smiles...the beach balls)! I'm watching...