Here Are All the Shows That've Been Renewed or Canceled Since June (UPDATED)

You've heard it before and you'll hear it again: TV is a year-round "thing" now, with both broadcast and cable networks doing what they can to air new programming throughout all 12 months, instead of just focusing on the September–May schedule of yore. But of course that means show cancellations and renewals are also a year-round thing now, and this week has been particularly heavy on them, with something like eight shows receiving verdicts in just the last few days. As a result, our annual list of what's renewed, what's canceled, and what's still in between—which we generally stop updating at the end of May—isn't as helpful as it was a few months ago! So here's a quick list of everything that's been renewed or canceled since the beginning of June, give or take a few shows.

4TH AND LOUD AMC canceled 4th and Loud

A TO Z NBC canceled A to Z

ADVENTURE TIME Cartoon Network renewed Adventure Time for Season 7

THE AFFAIR Showtime renewed The Affair for Season 2

AMERICA'S GOT TALENT NBC renewed America's Got Talent for Season 10 (scroll down to "Business Time")

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL The CW renewed America's Next Top Model for Season 22

AMERICAN DAD! TBS renewed American Dad! for Season 12

AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR NBC renewed American Ninja Warrior for Season 7 (scroll down to "Business Time")

THE ARSENIO HALL SHOW The Arsenio Hall Show got canceled three months after it was renewed

THE AWESOMES Hulu renewed The Awesomes for Season 3

AWKWARD. MTV renewed Awkward. for a fifth and final season

BACHELOR IN PARADISE ABC renewed Bachelor in Paradise for Season 2

BACKPACKERS The CW canceled its comedies Seed and Backpackers

BAD JUDGE NBC canceled Bad Judge

BETTER CALL SAUL AMC renewed (and postponed) Better Call Saul ahead of its series premiere

BIG BROTHER CBS renewed Big Brother for Season 17 and Season 18

BLACK BOX ABC mercifully canceled Black Box

BLACK JESUS Adult Swim has renewed Black Jesus for Season 2

BLACK SAILS Starz renewed Black Sails for Season 3, three months before the start of Season 2

BOJACK HORSEMAN Netflix renewed BoJack Horseman for Season 2 just a few days after it premiered

THE BRIDGE FX canceled The Bridge after two seasons

CHASING LIFE ABC Family renewed Chasing Life for Season 2

CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST USA Network renewed Chrisley Knows Best for Season 3

CLARENCE Cartoon Network ordered more episodes of Clarence

COMMUNITY Yahoo! rescued Community from cancelation by ordering a Season 6

CONTINUUM Canadian network Showcase renewed Continuum for a shortened final season, which will air on Syfy in the U.S.

DALLAS TNT canceled Dallas after three seasons

DATING NAKED VH1 renewed Dating Naked for Season 2

DEFIANCE Syfy renewed Defiance for Season 3

DEVIOUS MAIDS Lifetime renewed Devious Maids for Season 3

THE DIVIDE WE tv canceled The Divide

DOMINION Syfy renewed Dominion for Season 2

DOWNTON ABBEY ITV renewed Downton Abbey for Season 6

DRUNK HISTORY Comedy Central renewed Drunk History for Season 3

EAST LOS HIGH Hulu renewed East Los High for Season 3 (scroll down to "Business Time")

EXTANT CBS renewed Extant for Season 2

FARGO FX renewed Fargo for Season 2

FAKING IT MTV renewed Faking It for Season 2, and then it extended Season 2 by 10 episodes

FALLING SKIES TNT renewed Falling Skies for Season 5 (which will be its last)

FAMOUS IN 12 The CW canceled Famous in 12

FINDING CARTER MTV renewed Finding Carter for Season 2

FRANKLIN & BASH TNT canceled Franklin & Bash after four seasons

FREAKSHOW AMC canceled Freakshow, reneging on an earlier renewal

THE GAME BET has announced that The Game will end with Season 9

GAME OF ARMS AMC renewed Game of Arms for Season 2 oops wait just kidding AMC canceled Game of Arms, reneging on an earlier renewal

GANG RELATED Fox canceled Gang Related after one season

GIRL MEETS WORLD Disney renewed Girl Meets World for Season 2

GRACELAND USA renewed Graceland for Season 3

HALT AND CATCH FIRE AMC renewed Halt and Catch fire for Season 2

HAPPY VALLEY The BBC renewed Happy Valley for Season 2, just in time for its U.S. debut on Netflix

HELL ON WHEELS AMC renewed Hell on Wheels for a fifth and final season

HEMLOCK GROVE Netflix renewed Hemlock Grove for a third and final season

HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO TLC canceled Here Comes Honey Boo Boo amid allegations that Mama June is/was dating a child molester

HIEROGLYPH Fox canceled Hieroglyph before it even aired LOL

HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT NBC renewed Hollywood Game Night for Season 3

HOMELAND Showtime renewed Homeland for Season 5

HOT IN CLEVELAND TV Land canceled Hot in Cleveland; the show will end after its current sixth season

I WANNA MARRY HARRY Fox canceled I Wanna Marry Harry and Riot

INSIDE AMY SCHUMER Comedy Central renewed Inside Amy Schumer for Season 3

JENNIFER FALLS TV Land canceled Jennifer Falls

KINGDOM DirecTV renewed its MMA drama Kingdom for 20 more episodes, which will presumably air in two seasons

THE KNICK Cinemax renewed Steven Soderbergh's The Knick, before its series premiere

KROLL SHOW Comedy Central and Nick Kroll announced that Kroll Show will end after Season 3

LAST COMIC STANDING NBC renewed Last Comic Standing for Season 9 (scroll down to "Business Time")

THE LAST SHIP TNT renewed The Last Ship for Season 2

THE LEAGUE FXX renewed The League for a seventh and final season

THE LEFTOVERS HBO renewed The Leftovers for Season 2

LEGENDS TNT renewed Legends for Season 2

LONGMIRE A&E canceled Longmire BUT WAIT! Netflix revived Longmire and ordered a 10-episode fourth season

THE LOTTERY Lifetime canceled its dystopian drama The Lottery after one season

LOUIE FX renewed Louie for a shortened Season 5

MAJOR CRIMES TNT renewed Major Crimes for Season 4

MANHATTAN WGN America renewed Manhattan for Season 2

MANHATTAN LOVE STORY ABC canceled Manhattan Love Story, marking the first cancellation of the 2014-2015 TV season

MARON IFC renewed Maron for Season 3

MARRIED FX renewed Married for Season 2

MASTERS OF ILLUSION The CW renewed Masters of Illusion for Season 2

MASTERS OF SEX Showtime renewed Masters of Sex for Season 3

MATADOR El Rey renewed Matador for Season 2 prior to its series premiere WAIT J/K El Rey changed it mind and canceled Matador

THE MENTALIST CBS confirmed that the upcoming seventh season of The Mentalist will be its last

MIKE TYSON MYSTERIES Adult Swim has renewed Mike Tyson Mysteries for Season 2

THE MILLERS CBS canceled The Millers just a few episodes into its sophomore season

MISSION CONTROL NBC changed its mind about Mission Control and canceled the Krysten Ritter space comedy prior to launch

MISTRESSES ABC renewed Mistresses for Season 3, but Alyssa Milano is leaving the show

MR. PICKLES Adult Swim has renewed Mr. Pickles for Season 2

MURDER IN THE FIRST TNT renewed Murder in the First for Season 2

MYSTERY GIRLS ABC Family canceled Mystery Girls after one season

NATHAN FOR YOU Comedy Central renewed Nathan for You for Season 3

THE NIGHT SHIFT NBC renewed The Night Shift for Season 2

ORPHAN BLACK BBC America renewed Orphan Black for Season 3

OUTLANDER Starz renewed Outlander for Season 2

PENN & TELLER: FOOL US The CW renewed Penn & Teller: Fool Us for second season of all-new episodes

PENNY DREADFUL Showtime renewed Penny Dreadful for a larger Season 2

PERCEPTION TNT canceled Perception after three seasons

PLAYING HOUSE USA (finally!) renewed Playing House for Season 2

POWER Starz renewed Power for Season 2

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS ABC Family renewed Pretty Little Liars for Season 6 AND Season 7

RAY DONOVAN Showtime renewed Ray Donovan for Season 3

RECKLESS CBS canceled Reckless after one season

RECTIFY SundanceTV renewed Rectify for Season 3

REGULAR SHOW Cartoon Network renewed Regular Show for Season 7

REVIEW Comedy Central renewed Review for Season 2

RIOT Fox canceled I Wanna Marry Harry and Riot

RIZZOLI & ISLES TNT renewed Rizzoli & Isles for Season 6

ROYAL PAINS USA renewed Royal Pains for two more seasons

RUSH USA canceled Rush after one season

SAM & CAT Nickelodeon canceled Sam & Cat

SATISFACTION USA renewed Satisfaction for Season 2

SEED The CW canceled its comedies Seed and Backpackers

SHERLOCK The BBC confirmed that Sherlock Season 4 is definitely happening even though we already knew as much

SMALL TOWN SECURITY AMC canceled Small Town Security, reneging on an earlier renewal

SIRENS USA renewed Sirens for Season 2

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE Fox renewed So You Think You Can Dance for Season 12, which will feature a new format

THE STRAIN FX renewed The Strain for Season 2

SULLIVAN & SON TBS canceled Sullivan & Son after three seasons

SUITS USA renewed Suits for Season 5

SURVIVOR'S REMORSE Starz renewed Survivor's Remorse for Season 2, after just one episode

STAR WAR REBELS Disney renewed Star Wars Rebels for Season 2, prior to the Season 1 premiere

STEVEN UNIVERSE Cartoon Network renewed Steven Universe for Season 2

SWITCHED AT BIRTH ABC Family renewed Switched at Birth for Season 4

TEEN WOLF MTV renewed Teen Wolf for an Expanded Season 5

TRANSPARENT Amazon renewed Transparent for Season 2

TRIPTANK Comedy Central renewed TripTank for Season 2

TURN AMC renewed Turn for Season 2

TWISTED ABC Family canceled Twisted

TYRANT FX shocked us and renewed Tyrant for Season 2

UNCLE GRANDPA Cartoon Network renewed Uncle Grandpa for Season 2

UNDATEABLE NBC renewed Undateable for Season 2

UNDER THE DOME CBS renewed Under the Dome for Season 3

UNFORGETTABLE CBS canceled Unforgettable after three seasons, presumably for good this time

UTOPIA Fox canceled Utopia after two months even though it was supposed to last a year

WELCOME TO SWEDEN NBC renewed Welcome to Sweden for Season 2

WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY? The CW ordered 24 more half-hour episodes of Whose Line Is it Anyway?, to debut in 2015

THE WIL WHEATON PROJECT Syfy canceled The Wil Wheaton Project

WITCHES OF EAST END Lifetime canceled Witches of East End

WORKING THE ENGELS NBC canceled Working the Engels

YOUNG & HUNGRY ABC Family renewed Young & Hungry for Season 2

YOU'RE THE WORST FX renewed You're the Worst for Season 2, and the show will move to FXX

Z NATION Syfy renewed Z Nation for Season 2

How can they cancele the witches of the east end. I am so disappointed in so many ways. My niece and I were looking forward to this show so much but they canceled it for apparent reason or explanation.
It's always the same reason... not enough interest so not enough money to continue.
I really loved Twisted. Was it too much for ABC Family. But so is Pretty Little Liars.
I will miss you Twisted...
I think a lot of shows are being cancelled because now we have all of these tv apps and we watch them such as Hulu, Jetflicks, Netflix, etc. even the tv stations have their apps such as USA, NBC, CBS, TNT, etc. so when most are watching a show it is not counted in the ratings because we aren't watching it when it airs. A lot of good shows have been cancelled. I personally liked Gang Related and many others but I don't have time to watch them when they come on. We also have DVR's where we record them and those are being counted as part of the ratings either. I think the network's would be surprised at how many people watch their shows after they air. They should start including this data as well and they would have better ratings.
Why on earth would they cancel the bridge? I give up.
I am using Netflix and my computer more and more... It seems that when I find a show I like - they move it around so much that I can't find it - or remember what day and time they moved it too. I REALLY liked the olden days... LOL ... when I knew when the new shows would be on - could plan for them - and then watch all the reruns in the summer.... I know - I am an oldie...
I don't understand why the USA network cancelled Rush! Me and my dad got totally into that show as soon as it premiered, and then when the season ended, all we talked about was how we hoped they would get Season 2 out quickly, and how we couldn't wait to see what's going to happen on the show, and then today I find this article and find out that they cancelled it. It was really great and so incredibly entertaining, and I just can't understand why they took it away. Now we're left with all sorts of cliffhangers from the show, and we will never find out what happens...this is very disappointing.
I loved that show as well very disappointed majorly
What's the status of Stalker? Full season? Partial season?
Still no word on Siberia? Just please tell me it's cancelled already.
What happened to that end of the year video that showcased shows we lost, did they stop doing that?
Instead of whining & crying about the state of TV online - Why not use the OFF BUTTON and enjoy Actual Reality, now playing in a life near you!
So says the troll wasting time scouring the web for message boards to inflame the populus :P
Hey Jeri - It's okay to NOT watch TV. You won't die, you might actually learn how not to be so snarky. Just a thought - oh wait you've been watching those Disney shows again where the kids are always snarky --- now that's Trolling sir -- BEGONE!
(NO STUPID emoticons included)
I don't get why the networks cancel shows mid season and leave those of us watching, just hanging. This season I was glad I didn't watch a lot of the new shows and to be honest that's why. I am very upset to hear that unforgettable was cancelled. Come on now that was a decent show! The Millers was not so surprising to hear because the writing was getting a little juvenile and ridiculous. I actually liked Sean Hayes in it but the sister and husband were getting annoying but I think it was the writing. I am sorry to hear Melissa Milano is leaving, she was my favorite. Well I guess with all the online 'Netflix' type options becoming available the options will be endless. Gone are the days of shows lasting 5 plus years.
because when something is losing them money, or merely not making enough they would rather cut the strings, than risk it for a biscuit.
One more thing: thank God for Netflix... Longmire was cancelled and Netflix ordered another season. This CRAP of networks cancelling a series with NO closure or finality is ridiculous and makes viewers want to avoid getting involved in any new series. Longmire is a good, old fashioned tv drama / crime show. To end it without closure with so many unanswered questions was just plain idiotic on the network's part. And, one more bit of advice to the networks: when you DO decide to let a show end with some closure, let them do it better than you did with Revolution. The hurriedly cobbled together series "ending" was horrible... confusing, frenetic and full of holes. When you insult your viewers with such lame acts all you do is make it difficult for them to connect with anything you might shove at them in the future. If you don't start respecting your viewers people will continue to migrate to places like Hulu and Netflix where they feel some sense of control over what they watch... for example, I can go over to Netflix and watch all episodes of Breaking Bad on my own timeline AND because I know from my friends that it has a logical ending to the series. When the show origin5alky aired I didn't watch it because I did not want to commit to another show that was probably going to be cancelled midstream.
The INSTANT I saw Sean Hayes on The Millers I looked at my wife and said "This is it, they will cancel this show soon." Firstly, I can't STAND Sean Hayes... he is smarmy and intentionally overly effeminate, which is bad enough, but he is also just plain obnoxious. In his previous stint as a gay fellow his annoying "bitchiness" and constant PMS might have been funny to some but on this show he was just sad and annoying. Secondly, introducing a male lead character in any series where there is already an existing male lead, (Will Arnett) is a sure sign the series is in trouble and grasping at straws to stay alive. And, in the end producers need to understand that at least ONE character in ANY show must be endearing. Will Arnett's and Sean Hayes' characters were both borderline intolerable and the woman who played the mother never seemed genuine, was not likeable, and was overly nasty to the simpleton who was her ex-husband. If the viewer cannot connect with ANY of the main characters that show is done.
They cancel a great show like The Bridge, but keep inane crap like Under The Dumb and all these brainless reality shows. Should be grateful I suppose, so I don't end up a rotting couch potato. Or would the networks understand potatoe instead?
Done!!! Every show I love has been cancelled so I am just not going to start any new series. Like the lady said,buy the series they cancelled. Tired of the filth they show .r none of these actors parents?
I don't understand Networks at all, they can cancel great shows like Hot In Cleveland, The Millers and Sullivan & Son, but they continue stinkeroos like Penn & Teller, Mom, and 2 Broke Girls while leaving Celebrity Ghost Stories and My Ghost Stories stuck in perpetual hiatus with no word if they've been cancelled or renewed - Of course, they did ruin the Millers with Sean Hayes and a different night before they cancelled it -
I agree (mostly). Sullivan & Son and Hot in Cleveland were fresh and funny. And it's not like they're on NBC or CBS. Those shows bring people to the cable channels. They will probably replace them with more outrageous sex-filled trash.
Sad about "The Millers". Happy about "Under the Dome". For the Most part, never even heard of the Rest!! So many channels..Hard to keep so Many shows on!
At least we have Forever for at least one season. Love that show. I'll miss Unforgettable and Perception, but I just buy what I want through Amazon and skip cable, so I have what I have in my library and old episodes of Firefly, Wonderfalls, NCIS, and other favorites are better than most of what the networks put out. And as soon as Bosch and Mozart in the Jungle are released I'll join Prime, and still have my old shows. :)
What about the Americans??
+1 (Yes, indeed what about The Americans?)
Perception and Longmire are cancelled, but Mom and 2 Broke Girls is still on? *sigh*
I Like Both of those shows. There aren't many comedies on anymore. I am sad to see 'The Millers' go. Really Funny Show!! Hope another Network picks it up. Seinfeld had bad ratings/reviews in the beginning. Sometimes shows just need a little time to Catch an audience.
I think that the moment they cast Sean Hayes in "The Millers" the show was done for. They had a good cast before he was added to the mix and he simply wasn't necessary.
Different networks,different stands for renewal.Plus viewer perception of quality or lack thereof in a show has nothing to do with renewals,it's about the shows that make mney and have Viewrs getting renewed and the ones that don't get cancelled
Your reading skills *sigh*
*snort* Cute, but move along, troll.
Netflix picked up Longmire for ten episodes :)
Extant's first season was such a disappointment, but I am looking forward to season two.
Fargo may be interesting, but we will probably see a different plot and a different story.
Good to see Penny Dreadful coming back with season two. It is the only horror show on at the moment. The Strain that aspired to be a horror show is a ridiculous laugh and should be cancelled as the most nonsensical story of the season.
You're the Worst is coming back! Great news! Its season one reminded me of Californication. It is of course a totally different story, but it brings back some of Californication's atmosphere.
But what about whodunnit? summer came and went and it wasn't on the air, but does that mean it was cancelled? I can't find a confirmation either way. :-(
I read they're currently casting for season 2 to air in the spring 2015
longmire season 4 could be made by netflix.
Very happy about Dominion; great show and Tom Wisdom is just.......*sigh*. Also pleased about Penny Dreadful and Sherlock. Hope the Strain's renewed too and quite pleased to see Z Nation is coming back. My husband is more chuffed that Tyrant and Extant are both renewed as they're his current favourites. However I'm totally shocked that Under the Dome is still going - I mean how long before someone finally puts this sick rabid animal down?
I Really Like 'Under the Dome' Obviously others do too. How do you Know it is a 'sick, rabid animal'?? Unless you are Watching it??
I did watch 'Under the Dome' - thought it was okay to begin with and then rapidly spiraled out of control into the 'sick, rabid animal' I mentioned. Just an FYI not everyone who watches this show likes it; I now think its a waste when other, far better, shows are cancelled. My husband thinks it's totally awful now - messy writing, plotholes you can drive the Starship Enterprise through and acting that shows even the cast are bored.
THIS IS RIDICULOUS! This is why I stopped watching TV. As soon as you get invested in a show they cancel. Some shows they didnt even give them a chance 4 weeks later....GONE! SO BASICALLY ANYTHING FUNNY.ANYTHING CUTE..ANYTHING INTERESTING....GONE! ALL THE RUBBISH REALITY TV CRAPPY SHOWS .STAYING HERE.....I THINK I WILL GO BACK TO JUST WATCHING MOVIES! THIS IS WHY I USED TO NEVER WATCH A SHOW UNTIL IT HAD BEEN ON FOR 4 OR MORE YEARS .THEN I WOULD GO BACK AND WATCH TO CATCH UP. THEY KEPT THE WORST SHOWS AND GOT RID OF THE FUN ONES!!! RIDICULOUS! RIDICULOUS! RIDICULOUS!
I agree this sucks they never keep the good shows on i am so sick of reality shows.
Thought I'd be sadder after reading this. Am disappointed about The Bridge but am glad to see some shows I thought they'd cancel getting final seasons to wrap things up like Hell on Wheels. Lets hope they drift away from the book a little, something I normally hate, and spice up The Leftovers.
Abcfamily needs to bring back The Lying Game.
Oh I'm gunna miss Wil Whedon and Franklin & Bash damnit. The world needs the guy from a clockwork orange to chill with the guy from saved by the bell and the stoner from clueless, And I liked having a nerd guide to the nerd galaxy .

I can't believe Gang Related has been cancelled. It was definitely much better than many that were renewed (including the brain damaging reality shows).
Still need to know about LEGENDS and I also watch TOP GEAR on the History Channel even though it's not what the BBC show is, so need to see if that comes back too, or not.
So sad The Black Box was canceled. As someone who is bipolar I related to a lot of things the main character went through. There is such a big stigma about mental health in this world and it was nice to see a show that hit all sides of mental health. To show that people with mental health diagnosises can still function in life. And to show the struggles they face. I'm very disappointed 😔
I really enjoyed "black Box". I have a daughter who has a variety of mental illnesses (Bi-polar, multiply personality disorder and border-line skitzo). I could relate to some of the things the main character had to deal with. It was nice to see that mental illness was being treated and not just swept under the mat.... but here it was cancelled!!! So I guess it was swept under the rug!!! THANKS A LOT ABC!!! No wonder why I quit watching the major channels!!!
You forgot to report that Lifetime cancelled The Witches of East End, which I am sad to see get cancelled.
One show that I cannot believe was cancelled is Gang Related. I truly thought that this show was good, in comparison to some rubbish that is shown, and that it should have been entitled to at least a second season!!! FOX what are you up to???
I thought it was the best new show on FOX...and of course, it's gone...but then I liked "Terra Nova" too, and that went away just as quickly as "Gang Related"...
I always start wondering, who is making these decisions? How much are they paid? Could I do their job from my little desk here and get half their pay? I was one of the dozen or so people that watched the very first "Cheer's" and I liked it....I remember "The Simpson's" when they were just a "short" on "The Tracy Ullman Show"...and I like them too!...
HEY FOX Exec's!!!....I can do the job better and cheaper than the guy/gal who's got the gig now...give me shout if you need help!!!!
Typical fox. Their behaviour shouldn't surprise us anymore...
It was quite good. And then The Strain, which is quite crappy, got renewed? I don't get it.
Yes I agree this show was better than I originally thought.
You guys really canceled Rush and renewed Satisfaction... Very, very, very unhappy viewer. Please bring Rush back, Love that show
I hate that Starcrossed, Crisis, and The Client list did not get renewed. The TV shows that left us hanging. :(
sorry meant to put this in the other msg. but forgot, lol Crisis was a good show, sucks that it got cancelled but on the upside @least it had closure, like they rescued the kids, got the man behind it all etc. it would've been nice to see Susy tell her "niece" the truth but guess you can't have everything, lol
well from what I heard the only reason The Client List didn't is cause of Jennifer Love Hewitt. Supposedly from all the stories I've read/heard there was a disagreement over who was gonna be Riley's baby daddy on the show, the PTB wanted it to be her brother-in-law while she wanted it to be her real-life boyfriend & husband on the show. So cause they couldn't come to an agreement she refused to film anymore episodes :s
Another show that shouldn't have been canceled is Dallas. Ok JR has a daughter. Now.....we will never know
I really liked Dallas;I would like to see it brought back
I DONT understand canceling UNFORGETTABLE it was in Top 20 (mostly Top 10 ) every single week. Of course they leave us hanging as to how that guy is her husband
It would be an easier read if you separate the Canceled TV shows from the Renewed TV shows. Just saying.
Staff
We'll consider switching it up! When we started keeping it, it wasn't this long. ;)
Any news about Perception please?
Sadly got cancelled
  • Thanks I know it took them long enough. But I heard my cousin Mojo Jojo will be speaking to TN...
ALL network executives STINK!
USA bring back Rush!!!!!
really ? what are these idiots smokin' ... cancelling such great shows... and giving utter Reality shows renewals,,, that just wrong in so many ways.....

...save, bring back Dallas, Gang Related, Unforgettable,
Any news for season 7 of "The Mentalist"? It was renewed last time I checked, did anything change?
I read somewhere that the final season will be starting in January 2015.
Graceland…

Executive producer Jeff Eastin talks about a Season 3 that won’t open in a hospital, talks about Charlie not losing her baby but suffering from PTSD, talks about Sid taking action against residents of Graceland (now that he knows who they are and where they live)… gives lots of insights to Graceland’s Season 3 (and all signs point towards to a yes), but still there’s no official confirmation on that from USA!
I know nothing is set in stone, but.... I read these 3 days ago... Coming back: Black Sails, Perception, Salem, Penny Dreadful, and TURN. Not Coming back: Almost Royal, Crossbones, Rake, and Almost Human. They were also saying there were a lot of delays and loss of staff for White Collar, so they don't know what is happening with that. I'm totally bummed about Crossbones and Almost Human I liked those a lot! Hope these help :P
I loved Almost Human. Maybe the Save Almost Human campaign will get someone to pick it back up.
So why no "Dead Pool" this year?
There was one, but nobody has won yet.
Continuum must be renewed!!!
it'll be renewed....I just don't see them cancelling it :)
I sure hope so. Next to TWD and GoT, it's my favorite show. But it usually broadcasts April through June. So renewal this late is a little concerning.
that is true...I'm crossing my fingers that something is said soon
yea I heard, I guess 6 episodes are better than none, right?? I just don't understand why so many Canadian shows don't normally get more than 4 seasons
Good news, kind of. Showcase has renewed Continuum for a final 6 episode season.

Thats what I was looking for too. No news :(.
anything on graceland?
This is upseeting. Rush is done. I'm not a happy ccamper.
Load More Comments