It's just about time to steam clean that Stormtrooper costume and practice standing in line. Comic-Con is just over a month away and it's time to start compiling the itinerary that will never come to fruition because you'll be waiting to get into the Naruto panel all day.
Warner Bros. TV announced which of its shows and corresponding stars will be present at this year's Con, and it's a pretty awesome start to the incoming flood of info we'll all be drowning in over the next month.
Bring your popcorn to Preview Night, the Wednesday evening before Comic-Con officially begins, because there's plenty of brand-spanking new television to watch. WB will preview ABC's 666 Park Avenue, The CW's Cult and Arrow, Fox's The Following, and NBC's Revolution. Hoo boy! Impress your friends by seeing all these new fall shows before they do and spoiling the endings for them!
As for the real deal Comic Convention, the aforementioned new shows will all be there, as will The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Supernatural, Person of Interest, among others. Big ups to Fringe, which moves to Hall H for the first time on Sunday, along with Supernatural (and yep, Jared and Jensen will be attending this year).
Here's what WBTV will be offering this year (subject to change, obvs):
(Note for noobs: Hall H is the big stage, Ballroom 20 is the largest room in the main convention hall, Room 6BCF is a step down, and Room 6DE is the smallest of the bunch.)
Thursday, July 12
Friday, July 13
– The Big Bang Theory, with TBD cast members and producers. Hall H
– Cult, with Matt Davis, Jessica Lucas, Alona Tal, Robert Knepper, and EP Rockne S. O'Bannon. Room 6BCF
– 666 Park Avenue, with Terry O'Quinn, Rachael Taylor, Dave Annable, EP David Wilcox, and EP Matthew Miller. Room 6BCF
– Arrow, with Stephen Amell. Ballroom 20
– Childrens Hospital, with Rob Corddry, Lake Bell, Erinn Hayes, Rob Huebel, Megan Mullally, Henry Winkler, Ken Marino, and EP Jonathan Stern. Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom
Saturday, July 14
– The Vampire Diaries, with Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, EP Kevin Williamson, and EP Julie Plec. Ballroom 20
– The Following, with Kevin Bacon, James Purefoy, EP Kevin Williamson, and EP Marcos Siega. Room 6BCF
– Person of Interest, with "stars and creators." Oh please let Jim Caviezel show up! Room 6BCF
– Revolution, with Billy Burke, Giancarlo Esposito, Tracy Spiridakos, EP Eric Kripke, and director Jon Favreau. Room 6BCF
Sunday, July 15
– Supernatural, with Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jim Beaver, Mark A. Sheppard, EP Jeremy Carver, and producer Ben Edlund. Hall H
– Fringe, with Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Jasika Nicole, John Noble, and producers. Hall H
– DC Nation, with producers. Room 6BCF
Are you going to Comic-Con? What panels are you excited for? Can I crash on your hotel room floor?
Follow TV.com writer Tim Surette on Twitter: @TimAtTVDotCom