Dancing with the Stars finale!

When the first season of Dancing with the Stars came out of the clear blue sky to become a surprise summer hit, many wondered if the show could hold up during the far more competitive winter season. But when the series returned, boasting a spiffed-up voting process and a results show, it quickly proved itself capable of trouncing the ratings competition--including formidable opponent Survivor: Panama. America has watched a second crop of celebrities stomp, stumble, spin, and soar their way toward the ultimate glory that is the Dancing crown, and the day of reckoning is finally at hand. The two-hour season finale of Dancing with the Stars will air live on Sunday, February 26, at 8:00 p.m. EST, and one nimble pair will win it all.

After weeks of brutal training, merciless judgment, and heartbreaking eliminations, three celebrities and their professional dancing partners are preparing their final routines. 98 Degrees member Drew Lachey dances with Cheryl Burke; professional wrestler Stacy Keibler dances with Tony Dovolani; and famed football star Jerry Rice dances with Anna Trebunskaya. Each team will perform two dances--including one freestyle number--during Thursday, February 23's two-hour performance and voting show. This will be the last opportunity for fans to cast their all-important votes and decide the destiny of their favorite Dancing pair. Thursday's show will also include a look back at the season's highlights and a dance performance by host Samantha Harris and professional dancer Jonathan Roberts.

Be sure to tune in on Sunday, February 26, for Dancing with the Stars' thrilling finale, during which all seven previously eliminated contestants will return to the show for one last dance. And don't miss an appearance by R&B; star Mary J. Blige, who'll grace the Dancing stage to perform two songs before the final winners are revealed.

We can hardly wait for the finale to air, but there are still quite a few agonizing hours left to fill--so until Sunday, why not let us know who you've been rooting for? Are you happy with the finalists, or do you wish twinkle-toed rapper Master P. had made it to the end? Should Wayne's World babe Tia Carrere still be in the running, or were you glad to see her put out of her misery on February 3? If you could bring back just one of the eliminated teams, who would it be? And, most importantly, which talented pair should win it all?

What's the big deal about this show?
I dont get the interest...arent they just dancing?
This is my first post, but what a way to start~
I have watched Dancing with the Stars since the very first show. It has captivated my attention like no other show I have ever watched. This season is by far the best ever~
Drew and Cheryl are absolutely perfect for one another on the dance floor. Their passion and heart felt projections of dance just pour from every move and twirl they perform. Drew is amazing and I am so happy that he has finally moved out of the shadow of his "famous" brother and has stepped up to the spotlight that he is so deserving of! What I have enjoyed about him vs. the Stacy rivalry is that he is gracious, humble and a true gentleman. He is fun, and exciting to watch and you just want him to win so badly. Stacy is wonderful but I believe the difference between the two is confidence with humility. Drew most certainly has shown that. I am so happy that he won the competition. He deserved it. I am going to miss he and Cheryl dancing together. I just wish somehow they could find a venue for them to continue.....
God Bless...and keep watching!!!
Drew deserves to win, even if his brother is Nich Lachey. If you want real evidence that this is a popularity contest, look at Jerry Rice. He does not belong in the finals. Admittedly, he was a great football player and has an awesome personality, but his dancing is horrendous. He's very stiff, and barely does anything out on the dance floor. Drew and Stacey are far better dancers, and put themselves out there. And of the two, Drew is the more enjoyable one to watch. Plus, stacey's freestyle perfomance was really disappointing.
I love Drew and Cheryl. They deserve to win. They have class and show everyone a good time. Stacey is good but she looks weird she has weird facial expressions and her outfits are sometimes goofy. She dosent deserve to win because she did ballet when she was little and the stars arent supposed to NO DANCING EXPERIENCE. If she wins I will contact ABC and a lot of other ppl will too. DREW should win
Sorry... posted twice... opps!
Alright for all you Dancing with the stars fans, here is my take.
I think and want DREW and Cheryl to win, they are the best. They really deserve it and have been very consistant throughout the comp. Not one bad score and they have improved so mush too. Their scores just keep getting better and better.
Now I love stacy and tony too and hope that she comes in 2nd but she just doesn't connect with the audience as well as Drew and Cheryl do.
As for Jerry, I think he is good but not good enough to win. It really won't be fair if he one. Yes he had improved but not enough and we have all seen that by his scores. I know he has such a big fan base so thats why I think he will come in 2nd but I hope Stacy does. After that freestyle of hers I really think she will come in 3rd... aw so sad!
Cheryl had done such a great job making those routines for her and Drew so again they should win, those rountines fit him so well!
Once last thing.... FallOutGirl13 worte: "there's a possibility people only like Drew because Nick Lachey is his brother?????"
Yes its true some people may like Drew for that fact but not every one. I happen to hate Nick but love Drew. I never liked Nick even when they were in 98 degrees. Drew was always my favorite from that group and I have always thought that Nick was ugly and drew was better looking. So not everyone is a Drew fan becasue of Nick.... just some.
Alright im out! GO DREW AND CHERYL!!! (YOU BETTER WIN, IF NOT IT BETTER BE STACY AND TONY)
I love dancing with the stars! I really hope Stacey and Tony win they are sooooooooo good!
I think Stacy will win, and there's a possibility people only like Drew because Nick Lachey is his brother?????
Anyway, it was really funny seeing Stacy in that magazine in a fight with Jenifer Aniston and Stacy could kick her butt, because Stacy doesn't even wrestle that much in the WWE!
OMG! This show coming up is going to be so intense!
My greatest hope is that Drew and Cheryl win. Drew, in my humble opinion, is the only celebrity who really "feels" the music, and that's the all important ingredient in real dancing. As far as bringing anyone back? I'm not sure...They have all done so well and done their best...and each took with him/her something they can cherish forever. The only one who left with hard feelings was Tatum and she just made herself look bad. The rest departed with grace, dignity, and diplomacy. It's been a wonderful season and Sunday is yet to come. Watching Drew and Cheryl's free style last night was totally awesome! Can't wait for Sunday, but will be sad when it's all over.

KRKehring
Up until last night, from literally day one, I felt that Drew was (automatically) going to win even though I was personally rooting for Stacy or Jerry. After last night, I am no longer sure and I feel that "Wouldn't it be Ironic if Drew & Stacy cancelled each other out and Jerry won...
I am a big Stacy fan from her WWE days so I am always rooting for her. But I feel she does have an unfair advantage in that she has had previous dance experience. I guess the same could be said for Drew, although I don't know if boy band dancing counts as formal dance training....

Cheryl and Drew ripped it up in the free dance last night! And I love that they performed the Paso Doble again. That was my favorite!

Jerry has made huge improvements and he finally looked like he was having fun instead of concentrating so hard on his steps.

I think Drew and Cheryl really deserve to win. Go Drew!
i hope stacy and tony get it i love drew and chyal but i hope stacy gets it