Fairly Legal Exclusive Clip: Watch Ben and Kate Bicker Adorably on an Airplane (Video)

In tonight's new episode of Fairly Legal, "Borderline," Kate and Ben will be traveling to Lake Tahoe to settle what appears to be a routine jurisdictional dispute. At first, the job sounds simple, with the added bonus of all-expenses-paid getaway—the client even puts them on a private plane. But of course it won't be that easy, as Kate learns once she and Ben are in the air. Check out the exclusive clip below for a sneak peek.

How are you liking this season of Fairly Legal so far?

Fairly Legal airs Fridays at 9pm on USA.

Jun 07, 2012
I absolutely agree with other fans - the show just keeps getting better. Love the new character (Ben) and his chemistry with Kate is excellent. All of the characters seem to be richer this season - I'm getting more of a sense of them and their individual passions. I'm hoping Kate and Ben become an item because both improve when mixing with the other - Ben becomes more humane and Kate becomes stronger and more self assured.
Jun 03, 2012
I love this season... Ben is a great new addition to the show, and the chemistry between Kate and Ben is wonderful! Much better than last season...
Jun 03, 2012
I don't know what these other people down here are talking about, but I love this season! The cases are good, some characters are even a little more likable (Lauren). I will admit that at first I didn't like the addition of Ben to the show because I was holding out for Kate and Justin and knew that he would potentially be a love interest for Kate because of the way that they didn't meet eye to eye from their very first scene together. But my opinion of that has completely changed. I love the idea of Ben and Kate being together. He pushes her and she makes him care just a little more. I don't share the opinions with the fellow commenters...
Jun 02, 2012
This season of Fairly Legal is horrible...too horrible, I feel guilty for liking the first season
Jun 02, 2012
Suggestion: Don't use "Ben and Kate" in any articles anymore, I thought it was about that new sitcom at first glance.

Suggestion: Don't highlight anything from Fairly Legal that has the Kate & Ben relationship in it, that stuff has totally trainwrecked the show. :-P

Watched the clip anyway, because I'm sick in the head, and Kate's reputation at this point should be the worst moderator in middle California, all she does is take sides this season, and play Girl Matlock - the lawyer who solves cases by solving crimes instead of using any law at all.