Fringe: Longing for Belonging

Fringe S04E17: "Everything In Its Right Place"

Mr. Lee went to the Other Side in Friday's fantastic episode of Fringe, "Everything In Its Right Place." It was a strong character episode that had it all: big progress in the overall story, a fascinating case, and an emotional punch to the jaw. It was as good as anything we've seen in Season 4.

And here's the amazing thing: It accomplished all of this without involving any of the show's "main" characters, showing just how strong Fringe's universe (in a show sense) is. Peter, Olivia, and Walter stopped by just long enough to put clothes on a cow, leaving Lincoln Lee as the centerpiece. Fringe has been setting up Lincoln's dissatisfaction with his universe and his role within his Fringe Division over the last few episodes, climaxing with his letting go of any notion that he could be Mr. Dunham now that Peter and Olivia are happy to hook up. Thankfully if you strike out with one broad, you always have a chance with the alternate version of her. Look out Alt-livia, Lincoln is comin' after you!

Because he had nothing better to do (and because he essentially has no life), Lincoln decided to run some errands for Astrid and went over to the alternate universe for what was initially a simple paper drop. Instantly, Alt-livia was warmer to Lincoln than anyone back home, where they had pressing issues to attend to...like dressing up a cow. When it comes to the Cow vs. Lincoln, I'm decidedly Team Lincoln. Stupid cow! Until David Milch makes an HBO series about cows, they'll remain walking burgers to me.

Lincoln had no such problems in the alternate universe. Alt-livia was joking with him. Captain Lincoln was fascinated by their connection and the two tried to figure out how they came to be so different. Even randoms from the street were ready to high-five Lincoln, because Fringe agents are celebrities in that world. It was like Freaky Friday for Lincoln, except much less freaky and way more awesome.

Also on the Other Side, a shapeshifter was playing Batman (or Mantis, for those of you who sneaked in from outside) by dishing out vigilante justice to purse-snatchers and junkies. Lincoln's become a bit of a shapeshifter expert, so he offered up his services—much to the chagrin of Colonel Broyles, David Robert Jones' burrowed mole who is either a shapeshifter himself or just a bad dude.

It turned out that this shapeshifter, named Canen (spelling unknown), was feeling a bit like Lincoln: underused and under-appreciated. Designed to be the first of a new breed of shifters (super-humans, DRJ called 'em), he ended up being more of a beta program and was cast aside. But Canen was like a good boy waiting for his deadbeat dad to come home from a three-year trip to get cigarettes, and he held on to the hope that DRJ would come back to help him fulfill his potential. In the meantime, he sucked out the identities of criminals to keep himself from falling apart using a very disgusting projectile esophagus instead of the old-tech palette plug.

After some thrilling pursuit and surprisingly casual banter, Canen was taken into custody. Broyles alerted Nina, who planned on taking out the loose end. A snipeshifter aimed at Canen, but plugged cool Lincoln instead. Not to fear though, right? When we first met Captain Lincoln he was blown up and he made it out of that okay. Using the now clear-as-day notion that DRJ had no interest in keeping Canen alive, Lincoln went Tony Robbins on him and told him to seize the day and help take down the bad guys. Giving Nina a taste of her own medicine, Canen shapeshifted into the snipeshifter, returned to Nina's lair, and shut down the security systems so the cavalry could storm in. Nina was taken into custody and a monitor that tracked all the shapeshifting agents was found. All they would have to do is hack it and they can locate any shapeshifter in the city. I'd call that a good day's work!

But uh-oh: Word came down that Captain Lincoln didn't make it, which put a damper on what should have been a blowout donut party. It's hard to call this a major death given the amount of time we've spend with Captain Lincoln relative to the rest of Fringe's characters, but it sure felt like one. One of the advantages of Fringe and its dual universes is that the characters get amplified rather than reduced through the use of doppelgangers, and Captain Lincoln's death felt like a part of our Lincoln died. Not gonna lie, I was totally bummed.

Alt-livia was bummed too, but if there's a silver lining it's that Lincoln is still there. It's both creepy and comforting that he's a different version of the partner she just lost, but in that touching scene at the end of the episode it looked like they'll be able to help each other out. It was also a cool way to create plenty of fertile ground to further explore the themes of identity that Fringe likes to focus on.

"Everything In Its Right Place" was, dare I say, inspiring! It was awesome to see Lincoln step up and control his destiny instead of letting himself waste away in a cold, unloving universe. And in the end, everything did end up in its right place (except for Captain Lincoln, as few would consider six feet under a "right place"). I'm gonna go out today and do something that confident alternate-universe Tim Surette would do, like wrestle a giraffe or pull a truck with my teeth. What about you?

Notes From the Other Side

– I love the episodes that take place in the alternate universe! The little differences over there give it a sci-fi feel, but it also feels so rooted in reality. It's one of the coolest sci-fi worlds out there.

– Cows: cute or just uncut steaks?

– More great work from Seth Gabel, but unfortunately he has one less character to play now.

– Lincoln to a very stoic Altrid: "Humor me. So to speak." Walter to Canen: ""I'm really looking forward to studying...helping you." Alt-livia to the Lincolns: "Girls, you might want to get off the line, because some of us are trying to work here."

– I didn't really need the Native American necklace storyline, did you?

Follow TV.com writer Tim Surette on Twitter: @TimAtTVDotCom

I'm gonna miss cool Lincoln. :( I always wanted him to end up with Alt-livia.
they killed my favorite Lincoln :(
BTW, in the Bible, it is spelled 'Canaan'. Fringe is absolutely amazing, while at first I was pissed they were spending a whole season on the non-Peter universe, (rather than getting back to where we were in the storyline before that point) I've been entertained every week, and this show is now a 'must watch' (first & second season had a few 'blah' periods, but those are gone from our timeline!). Fox has cancelled so much that if Fringe doesn't make it, I'll probably just 'cancel' Fox from my TV, haha
The Native American necklace storyline? What was that again?
I'd saw cows termed as you've said it are either cute or hamburger. Steers and heifers steaks, calves are cute.

Great episode.
I loved this episode from start to finish. It was a little too pat in some areas - getting rid of Alt-Lincoln so that our Lincoln could find his place, but that was okay. I was disappointed to see the lsat of AL, because he was such a great character. But so long as our Lincoln doesn't just step into his shoes it will be okay.
Yes, I agree with the last poster about the two Lee's. I think we may discover (or perhaps it was already implied) that there must have been a different decision somewhere, but that it wasn't a major one. I guess the message is 'new Lee has old Lee's confidence inside him somewhere'.

But I think the alt-Lee must be dead. There seemed to be no ambiguity there in the ep.
Capt. Lee dying was a shock, he's like the friend you don't see everyday but look forward to the yearly catch up. However, it's quite possible he's not dead given we haven't actually seen the body.

What I found most intriguing about this episode is that the two Lees appeared to have not diverged paths at all but still didn't become identical. This would lend to the idea that even subtle differences can shape who a person is. Every other character (I believe) has had distinctive differences.

I didn't buy that "AlternateW Lincoln is dead. They didn't show the wound or the corpse. I think (maybe) he went rogue to catch the traitor (fake alt Broyles).
Good episode. Was totally bummed about Lincoln (I was just as upset as when Charlie "died"). He came back from being burnt to a crisp....thought he would make it. I guess the one will have to do...
ya that would be awesome if that was true... I hope U R correct... however by the time that happens OUR Lincoln will be totally in love with Alt-livia ( and dont we like her a whole lot more now that she does not remember sleeping with Peter?)

That went almost exactly as expected. I would've liked Cpt. Lee to get in the part where the Lees actually diverged in life, though. It's really satisfying when that happens in Awake episodes.

I usually don't get to post here, since I usually don't watch these episodes within the week. But I thoroughly enjoyed the previous episode, so I'm all caught up.

With Peter back (because Olivia's back), it was obvious that Lincoln had to go, and I was worried that they'd kill him off, but they went with a much gentler alternative...killing the cool alt. Still, I like our Lincoln there, at least for his own sake, and I like that they did it quickly. The arc of Lincoln pining away for who, in my opinion, is the most boring female lead I think I've ever seen just really wasn't something I wanted to watch.

Tim would (did) say how amazing it was that such a good episode was made without the main characters, and how strong the show is that it can get by so well without them in an episode, but I say it shows how weak the main characters are. I've never cared for either of the two, and I prefer to enjoy most episodes from a POV around their growing boremance.

If they could only somehow get our Walter on the other side and just swap altogether, I could easily put this show on the 'love' list. Alt-livia is awesome, and now, Peter-free. Cha-ching. Keep the cortexiphan away, plz.

I think the alt characters add depth to the actors (the range of the Broyleses--LOL, kidding), but not the characters. It's true that 1+1 = 3 here, but it's not good when that 3 stands for 3-D. Aside from Peter who's always dead, each of the characters is so emotionally stunted on one side that the contrast is usually stark, but it falls cheap. If they're actually different, it's mostly because one of them is not 'well.'

As for the Indian necklace, it fits in fine with Fringe's M.O., which is usually to have the fugitive or guest helper have an issue with correlates with one of the main character's current emotional dilemma. Like the fugitive or guest helper, it served its purpose and we'll likely never see it again.

Great episode. The last few weren't so good but this one was pure awesomeness. More overall story progression and less case of the week is the way to go. Awesome acting. The episode just seemed fresher.

I was more of a Alt-Lee fan than a Lincon but I am curious how they'll handle this temorally (maybe permanent) relocation to the other side.

Keep the pure awesomeness coming. Next episode should be as great.
I would watch a David Milch series about cows. I really would.

-LOVE the other universe! Did anyone else catch the "Filmore" reference about the money? I LOVE it, Millard Filmore as a president who did something good enough to get himself on money. AWESOME!!

-Cows: Cute hamburgers.

-Seth Gabel is awesome. And it is too bad that he's not two people now because I like both Lees.

-I just about died laughing at the Lincolns gabbing like schoolgirls. That was a classic doppelgaenger discussion going on.

-Didn't need it, but it was nice for the two purposes it served: Proved beyond a doubt that New Olivia is no longer the one that Lincoln initially crushed on, and (it will hopefully) help this shapeshifter prove to himself that he can turn over a new leaf, etc...
Man, the thing I will take away from this episode is the fact that a man is 12043005 times more attractive if he is confident. Blows my mind. It is the same Lincoln as usual that I dont find attractive at all and then if you take the glasses off and add the confidence ... uuhooh a guy could do some damage. It might be a shallow thing to be thinking about, but it is so true in real life as well. Just blew my mind, shows how talented the actors have to be in order to pull these different personalities off.
Enjoyed the episode. I really do like how Fringe tackles so many different themes. We have the science, the scifi, the relationships, the procedural aspect as well as very deep identity issues - I like how Capt. Lee threw Free Will in with the nature vs. nurture debate. Agent Lee had assumed that something had happened to him or his alternate to make them so different, he did not consider that sometimes it isn't about any outside source but what the individual chooses for himself. I really like how it seems that Lee found his home. I have always liked both versions of him, but I hope to see Agent Lee gain the confidence of Capt. Lee but still hold onto the openness and vulnerability he has.

Obviously Astrid realized that there is a mole, I want to know what she said to Col. broyles!!

I used to not care so much about the alternate versions of the characters, but Fauxlivia has actually started growing on me...she is so fun loving and chill....Olivia needs to take some notes from her IMO.
I think what she said to Broyles was that Captain Lincoln died. I don't think it had anything to do with a mole. Unless I read the scene wrong.
Cows: CUTE! Not food! =)
I don't know why, exactly, but I loved this episode. I think you're bang on about the 'feel' of and the little things in the alternate universe, and the episodes that take place (mostly) there have a wicked feel to them.

Yeah, the necklace storyline was a bit of a hammer over the head to hit the point home, but at least the exposition was well carried out. This show just gets better and better.
Loved the episode! IN my mind I kept thinking about agent Lee as Clark Kent and Cpt Lee as Superman... Got upset when they killed Superman of course! LOL!

I don't know if staying with Fauxlivia is going to do agent Lee any good though... I really like the character, it'd be a pity if we see much less of him now that he's in the alt universe...
Seth Gabel would have been a great Clark Kent
I loved this episode, but I never really ever hate a Fringe episode.

I always saw Lincoln as an outsider to the group. Having never really connected with him in Season 3, I saw his addition to the team as superfluous. Also, I just plain hated the insinuated romance between him and Olivia. Yuck. But I think Seth Gabel really carried this whole episode, and finally I can see myself really identifying with Lincoln. :) I will never support the LincolnxOlivia romance but I can definitely go with LincolnxFauxlivia anyday.

And a last note...the cow was adorable! And so was Walter! :D I know the episode was focused on Lincoln, but I would've loved to see the real family moments Walter, Peter, and Olivia must have had at the pasture.
Native American necklace storyline was totally necessary. It was meant to symbolize Olivia's connection with Lincoln (of which there is none now, so that's why he got it back from her) and Lincoln's connection to our universe (of which there is none now, so that's why he gave it away to Canen at the end.) Blue Link's gone full Red Universe on us.
During the long hiatus I started my rewatch and I gotta say, there is just so much more to see than first time around. This is a show for the ages and no matter how much longer it lasts it will be long remembered and revered by its fans which I believe can only grow in number. For those who didn't bother, I pity both you and us - you for missing one of the great sci-fi, or any genre, shows of all time, and us for having it shortened due to poor interest. Maybe Fox actually knows what its got here, one can only hope...
Great episode.
This was another great episode, and very strong thematically. I loved the idea of Lincoln trying to find a new home, now that Peter has finally found his. I felt so bad for Lincoln a few times in the episode, like when Olivia returned his necklace without remembering the significance. I also loved the interactions between the two Lincolns, with them trying to figure out what made them the way they are. It's sad to see alternate Lincoln go (although, even if the previously stated theory of him faking his death doesn't pan out, you have to remember that this is Fringe, so you never know if this really will be the last time we see him), but I am looking forward to seeing Lincoln settling into the alternate universe.
Canaan, perhaps?

Normally, I'm not a huge cow fan. They are very tasty. But Gene is kind of cute for a cow! And she's part of who Walter is, so that makes her cool.

I thought the necklace was a nice touch. Olivia returning it to Lee was just such a huge sucker punch-not only is she not interested in him romantically, she doesn't even remember their friendship.

And I also love the Alternate Universe. It's always more fun over there-the Fringe agents aren't so serious all the time.

One last note: Peter walking down the hallway at the end of the episode just cracked me up. He was walking with such an exaggerated swagger, it was too much.
I actually liked the inclusion of the necklace because of the emotional sucker-punch it gave Lincoln when Olivia returned it to him. It was an item that had a great deal of meaning to him, belonging, as it did, to his now-dead partner, and when he gave it to Olivia, it was meant as a symbol of the bonds they were developing as partners, friends and maybe something more. For her to then have forgotten both the gift itself and the meaning behind the gift, it made it clear to Lincoln that those weren't just broken, but shattered beyond any recognition. They might still be colleagues, but that was about the extent of it.
Did anyone else notice, when both Lincolns were talking to each other, they looked like the difference between Clark Kent and Superman!
That is exactly what I thought!
I love Walter. Even when he is only in the episode for 2 minutes he is still utterly brilliant! I couldspend the enture hour just watching 'Walterisms' "I'm so looking forward to helping... studying you.

I love how everyone is rushing to defend Gene. :-) lets face it he does represent the quirky side of the show, which is one of the things that sets this show apart from others.

I am so sorry to see the back of alt-Linc. he was a brilliant character, I was hoping that he and Bolivia would eventually get together. What happened to alt- Charlie Francis by the way? shouldn't he be back from his honeymoon with the bug lady by now?
He didn't die!!! he went undercover to find the mole!!! He is pulling the great "Jim Gordon - Dark Knight Returns" thing.

Could be....
Think about it. The guy (if we believe the writers try to be consistent) says that he was shot before and the wound is not so bad. And the last we here from here is something like "who knew about the transfer?". Plus, he already had suspicions about a mole in the division.

The downside of this story line would be the position of our side Lincoln who will look like a loser (something he already seems to think)

I found it a bit weak that Colonel Broyles corrected Lincoln when he called him "Agent", but was fine with AltAstrid addressing him like that at the end of the episode.

Props to Seth Gabel, really like his work on Fringe.
i caught that also .. AltAstrid shouldnt make that mistake, she knows Broyles is a colonel.... why did she say agent and more important why broyles didnt correct her?
I caught that too, I actually rewound it making sure I heard it correctly.
I could be totally wrong but I think the red universe is a better place to live. It's more technological advanced, and the people are generaly nicer to each other. Less secrecy and distrust, more of "we're in this together". Our universe is colder, darker and more ego driven - but also more gifted, in a genius sort of way. I mean "Mantis"?

I'm all the way with "our" Lincoln here - switch over and make a move on Hotlivia !!!

Then he can torv her all day long.
This was a great stand a lone episode which finally made some moves for Agent Lee and I'm actually loving that he's staying Over There. If you look back on Season 3 and how Capt. Lee always had a thing for Fauxlivia but she never really returned the favor even after she had baby Henry, and now that he's dead..I believe she's starting to regret not taking it further with him. I dont know how'd I'd feel if I was her with (our) Agent Lee still lurkin around...but she seemed to need it. Maybe she'll see something in him that she didn't see in Captain Lee.

Loved seeing Gene. Very little of Peter, Olivia and Walter this episode, huh? And we also didn't get a chance to see Walternate. What's he up to?

Also "Meana" is finally captured by Fringe Division..I'm really hoping that they figure our Alt-Broyles pretty soon.
The awesome thing about Fringe's alternate universes is that I completely, without a shred of doubt, buy that the alternate characters are not the-same-character-but-with-a-wig. Whenever a movie or tv show have a character talk to another copy/version of him/herself I usually can't think of anything else then that this is the same actor talking to himself through effects/camera trickery. But with fringe this thought never crosses my mind. What a awesome show this is!
This is the most extensive use of doppelgangers in any entertainment venue and certainly the best example of such. What a magnificent cast, all of them...

Ain't it...
What I want to know is what Alt-Astrid had to report to Alt(evil)Broyles towards the end of the episode - Had she come up with some high probability that he was the mole? I fear for her safety.

Sorry to see AltLincoln go - it feels like the show's tidying up some loose ends one of which is our lonely Lincoln who now can be shipped to the other universe and start wearing commando gear and contact lenses
I think she was just informing him about Cpt. Lincoln's death.
I don't know. Seemed like something more. We (the audiance) were told of Alt-Lincolns death in the next scene making Astrid's scene unnecessary. I think she had something completely different to report to Broyles. Could it be she has ties to Evil Sharp and wanted to come clean? Maybe she's calculated out a high probability of a mole? Maybe she even knows it's Broyles and needed to know why? Or to shoot him?
It might have gone like this:

"Sir, we just scanned for shapeshifters and it appears you are one."

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

"Never mind."
Poor Gene!! (Although I don't think a dairy cow that is used in scientific experiments would up being eaten)
Loved it; but I'd have still preferred to watch Peter and Olivia (and Walter) being adorable through the episode. RIP AltLincoln- I always preferred you to ours.

P.S.- how can you not love Gene?
While I do love Fringe this episode it felt like a whole lot of fanservice to me. Which is simply something I do not associate with my usual weekly dose of supernatural science fiction.

It was as if the writers realized that they made the audience root for Linclivia (or whatever you might call them) and then fabricated a plot in which Agent Lee went to the other side to meet Alt-livia again, then they thought "we've got two Lincon's but we only need one" so they killed off Captain Lee in order for Agent Lee to stay 'over there' and - voil - now we've made the fans happy. Guess there really are enough Olivias out there for everyone.

While this wasn't one of Fringe's best stories I did enjoy it and it was a nice tough to see a shapeshifter working with the good guys for a change.

Unfortunately I'm starting to lose track of all the characters in the different universes - so we've got the blue, the read (now known as the orange) universe and there are shapeshifters disguised as the main characters running around... if anyone can put up a flow-chart or something that would be awesome.
Oh How I Love Fringe!! Everything about Fringe!!!

Sometimes I have the urge to talk along and ramble away after read the reviews, but I agree with everything that's said! Except for one tiny detail; Cows are one of the most harmless, sweetest kind of animal. I wouldn't eat them if that would mean I could cross the bridge to 'The Other Side'!

...

Yeah... that's a lie. But only then!
First, the Native American storyline i guess was the last straw for Agent Lee - when he sees she doesn't even remember THAT, then the cause is truly lost. She is truly lost to him. So I think it served a purpose.

Maybe it's just my interpretation but you failed to mention the thing that was the most saddening IMO and that was the reason the two Lincolns were so different. Captain Lincoln met and had a relationship with Dunham, something "our" Lincoln is doomed to never have.
I love the alt-universe, i would love to live there,weird amber domes and breathing issues aside! Love cows, love them as food and/or friend where appropriate . Bummed about capt. lincon dying, he was pretty hot, dug the confidence. i thought it was sort of weird that he didn't explain it to him as he gave it to him. we, the audience know, but kanin had no clue other than some non-sense about floating away. they could have waited till that moment to explain it in detail.it was rushed in and not written in i dont think.
The only redeeming points of the episode were:

- The cow wearing FBI uniform.

- The moment when Red Olivia called "Lincoln".

- Walter can't wait to study... helping Canan :D
so you thought the rest of the episode was bad?
God damn it. I'm PISSED OFF.

Am I the only one who thinks this... "convenient death" is just too gaddamn convenient? Blue Lincoln is such a boring character. Did the writers seriously go out of their way to kill off a much more interesting version of Lincoln Lee just for the sake of getting rid of another, in a happy way? I'm assuming now Blue Lincoln will just stay in Red Universe and we won't see much of him any more. Good riddance.
Perhaps, you should have some patience. I don't think the writers are just going to do away with our Lincoln. The writers are not like that. As a Fringe watcher, we all know that patience is key with this show, and that it always pays off in the end. My guess? Blue Lincoln now has that "moment" where his path will diverge from this timid, quiet guy now. That was the underlying theme in this episode, wasn't it? Red Lincoln being so confident and cool, while Blue Lincoln not so much. They were trying to figure out where their paths changed, and never could. So, my idea is that red Lincoln's death will thrust Blue Lincoln into a moment where he gains that confidence and coolness that Red Lincoln had. The writer's won't mindlessly write away one of the characters like that. They respect the fans much more than that. I mean, we just got an entire episode where Lincoln was the main character, and it was done perfectly. I'm sad Red Lincoln is gone, but I'm excited to see what changes this has for Blue Lincoln (he appeared shaken up) and how Red Olivia will handle it in the long run.

Just patience, man lol. I believe the writers have a purpose for everything...
More +
I liked the episode very much. Lincoln was a kind of third wheel in the A universe, and we didn't have many stories in the B universe, so maybe now we'll get a little of both. I think A Lincoln and Bolivia make a nice couple, and in fact I've always preferred redhead Olivia to ponytail Olivia.

It was also nice to see Bolivia as one of the good guys, not that despicable bitch with a "vagenda" who coldly stole our Olivia's life. I hope to see more episodes on that side of the bridge.
Tim you might want to start a poll to see which version of Olivias is more lovable in audience mind. I'd vote Alt-livia !
Me too.
is it wrong that I prefer storylines from "over there"? I find them much more entertaining. Captain Lee dying was definitely a bummer, but I sort of saw it coming because Agent Lee was basically saying how he didn't fit anywhere the whole episode and he didn't want to go home.. I was sort of hoping they could pretend to be twins and hang out or something, but oh well

also, I just found out yesterday that Seth Gabel is married to Bryce Dallas Howard. I was all "whaaaaaaaaat really? cool"
Is it just me or does Canan look like the person who in Olivia's mind was the guy she said was going to kill her? Cant recall off hand with season/episode it was. I do know it was the episode where it was animated.Can anyone confirm this???
He is a shapeshifter...so his appearance really doesn't matter imo.
I understand that, its just the final identity that the shape shifter had at the end of the episode reminded me of him from that past episode.
I thought the same thing! It's possible, but I'm not going to expect it. How twisted would that be, though?!
Fringe lost a little steam - just a little - since its return but really poured on the boiler this week. This episode rocked the joint and moved the story along nicely. Unfortunately, with two great universes to play in this show has way more potential that it does time left. I could see it being great for 3-4 more seasons but that's probably not going to happen. But, I'll take what I can get. It's not like Fox hasn't let us down before. Human Target - which was a fantastic show - was the worst and then Firefly. At least Dollhouse got to finish its tale, which was also great. C'mon Fox, you're blowing Lost off the map, keep it going at least one more season. Seeing Mark Valley wasted on Harry's Law is just heartbreaking...
Just love the episodes from Over There!! One of the best episodes of this season!
Also the "Sup, Tyrone" scene was priceless.

But yeah, Fringe has the goods but ain't got the viewership.
Is anybody else wondering what happened between Alt-Astrid and Alt-Broyles?
She told him Lincoln was dead...
I know that but it looked like Alt-Astrid wanted to ask/tell him something. Maybe she found him out.
I'm glad that Lincoln is taking charge of his life and no longer being pushed around like some disposable character. I'm sure there are people who will disagree, but I find him just so inspirational. He's constantly surrounded by badasses like Olivia, Peter, and Walter, and even his double is cooler than he is, but he keeps trying to prove himself valuable and it's sort of working! Although I am very sad that Alt-Lincoln died (not 100% believing it is that simple, however), I will not be one of those who wished Lincoln died instead, because that is too heartless. Lincoln is quite relatable and I'm sure 99% of people would feel like him if they had colleagues like Peter and Olivia. Besides, if I've learned anything from "Making Angels", it's to not bargain for the death over two nearly identical people. Nobody wants to be outright called inferior, especially when all one has are good intentions. Hopefully, if Alt-Lincoln is indeed dead (it's fishy), Lincoln can finally find someone who needs him and grow to be a confident person.
Load More Comments