Here Are Our Horrifying Tales of Watching Sex Scenes With Our Parents

One of the most pure domestic traditions is gathering the kids around the television for family movie night... until things on screen get very unpure. We all have stories of awkward situations from our childhoods where we were trapped in a room with our parents while watching a show or movie where people were doin' it, and they still give us the shivers.

As part of TV Guide's Sex Ed Week, we asked our staff to dig deep into their repressed memories and unearth those moments where sexy time collided with family time, and not to toot our own horns, but the responses are hilarious.

Take a story from Associate Editor Megan Vick, for example. She had the misfortune of watching Brokeback Mountain with her mom, and when they discussed the movie with a family friend over dinner, Megan let slip that she knew a lot more about sex than anyone else thought in the most inappropriate way. (Once you hear what she said over dinner, you'll understand why Megan's mother had to leave the room and why her mother's friend never returned to the house again.)

Let's Talk About TV's Evolving, Complicated Relationship With Sex

Meanwhile, Senior Video Producer Michael Caso was likely the envy of his elementary school classmates when he got to watch Kim Basinger's steamy sex scenes in the seminal erotic thriller 9 1/2 Weeks, but there was a catch: His mom was right beside him and was the one who chose the film. What was she thinking, letting a 7-year-old watch one of the steamiest movies of the decade? In the video, Michael calls her on the phone to find out.

We've got more stories in the video above, so take a look and cringe with us.

This week, TV Guide is exploring television's relationship with sex, puberty, and everything in between. As part of Sex Ed Week, we're examining the underrated importance of MTV's Undressed, why Sex Education filters raunchy teenage life through a candy-coated aesthetic,how intimacy coordinators are changing the industry, and more. You can check out all our Sex Ed Week content here.

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

2 days ago
Horrifying... Dewsbury Removals
May 22, 2020
In my adolescent years, I've never done such a thing for my parents told me about pre-marital sex. treeservicesalexandriava.comtreeserviceashburnva.com
May 15, 2020
Never done that with my parents! I just hope this sex education at home would prevent unwanted pregnancies and sex-related diseases. sidingarlingtonva.com
May 06, 2020
Interesting subject! This is a great young adolescent sex education movies to help parent-child talk about it. https://www.pestproofva.com

May 04, 2020
I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, i am always look for people to check out my web site.
best action adventure books
May 03, 2020
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
granada
Apr 27, 2020
I will have to follow you, the information you bring is very real, reflecting correctly and objectively, it is very useful for society to grow together. temple run 3
Apr 22, 2020
Communication within family will have no boundaries to the whole family. Problems will be tackle openly within family. roofingalexandriava.com
Apr 21, 2020
That's great! The important is if it's true, then Megan wanted to let her Mom know that she had already experience it. Like I said, Education starts at home!
Apr 21, 2020
I've experienced seeing sex film at age 8 with my father's friend but later my mother pulled me out for the reason that it was inappropriate for me at my age. And in my college life, I got scared of the sex thing for I might get my girlfriend pregnant but I don't think it was related to my childhood experience. Thanks anyway for this article! Contact Us
Apr 17, 2020
Buy Targeted Organic Website Traffic and know that you are buying traffic that is of the highest quality. Because this traffic is keyword-driven, you know that visitors to your site already have an interest in the product or service you are offering! https://www.TargetedWebTraffic.com
Apr 15, 2020
Targeted email marketing: What is it and for what reason does it make a difference?
A tremendous slip-up a great deal of organizations make is to send everybody on their mailing list a similar email, inevitably. Is everybody on this mailing list as connected, of a similar segment, and keen on precisely the same thing? That is the reason messages should be as important as feasible for every individual beneficiary, regardless of whether this is on the grounds that they're increasingly keen on a specific class or they're progressively/less drew in with your image. Despite the fact that it'd be extremely hard to tailor an email for each and every beneficiary, you can create messages that depend on specific criteria. You do this by portioning your rundown, sifting through your beneficiaries into discrete classes that will guarantee they get significant data and feel drew in with your image.
Visit௹ Targeted Email Advertising | Buy Email Traffic | And Read more HERE too
Apr 14, 2020
Have you already purchased website traffic but wanted to better target prospects based on geography? It's now possible with Buy USA State Targeted Website Traffic. Reach specific states with your campaigns and focus only where it makes the most business sense! Do what many companies are doing as part of their overall marketing strategy - Buy Website Traffic to boost your brand online.
Mar 29, 2020
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
Mar 28, 2020

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..
travelers within
Mar 28, 2020
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
Mar 26, 2020
Yes. That is a bit awkward. click
Mar 25, 2020
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.learn here
Mar 19, 2020
Each sex scene made things more and more awkward and I was real nervous to ask to Try and check us here to watch a woman and a fish man have sex on screen beside my parents. hahahah truly it is very awkward!
Mar 17, 2020
Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well run 3
Feb 01, 2020
If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. Bất động sản RECFU
Oct 16, 2019
I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot happy wheels
Aug 24, 2019
There's no video in the article. I think that there is supposed to be one, but I don't see any.
Aug 05, 2019
Fix the Hotmail logging issues via Hotmail Customer Support Team Number

If you are facing the issue while logging the Hotmail. Then you should dial Hotmail Customer Support Team Number. The support executives will provide you some needed steps to fix the logging issues. Also, you have to perfrom each step very carefully. So hurry up stay with the support team. 1-855-436-8666 https://www.monktech.us/hotmail-customer-support-number.html
Jul 20, 2019
Join Exclusive Club Of Folks Who Are Making A Living By Earning From Home... Check it out HERE &&& clubtoo.com
Jul 11, 2019
In the video above, the cast breaks down who they're playing and what they're most excited for -- hello, a big musical number with Cheryl, Betty (Lili Reinhart), and Veronica (Camila Mendes) -- and tease what to expect from Jughead (Cole Sprouse), who finally gets a song in the highly anticipated episode. Check out the cast in their full costumes for a sneak peek of what to expect from this musical extravaganza! Download: Run 3 online.

Jun 20, 2019
Ow many actors are you able to call have been recognised for distinctive roles on three a hit series in 3 consecutive many years? Susan Saint James changed into Peggy on Name of the Game within the '60s, Sally McMillan on McMillan & Wife within the '70s, and Kate in Kate & Allie in the '80s. ★↡↡↡↡★★★══════❥❥❥❥❥HERE► ttp://www.candycash7.com
Jun 16, 2019
Change Your Life Right Now! Work From Comfort Of Your Home And Receive Your First Paycheck Within A Week. No Experience Needed, No Boss Over Your Shoulder... Say Goodbye To Your Old Job! Limited Number Of Spots Open... Find out how HERE!&&&&& clubtoo.com
May 17, 2019
Nicely and lovely review this @ https://legitloaded.com/
May 16, 2019
St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.QHd I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.
CLICK HERE►................► www.snagwiki.com
May 14, 2019
St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.PMg I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.

CLICK HERE►..............► www.Buzz30.com
May 06, 2019
Hi everyone i have a new idea for a students and moms.. give you a basic pay to your home .. and you have a good option to do more and earn more. check this site....CLICK HERE►..............►WWW.jobs62.com
May 02, 2019

St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.PBf I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.

CLICK HERE►..............► http://w­w­w.j­u­s­t­4­w­o­r­k.c­o­m
Apr 07, 2019
St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.ORd I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.

CLICK HERE►..............► www.Buzz30.com
Apr 05, 2019
My best friend’s ex-wife makes Bucks75/hr on the laptop. She has been
unemployed for eight months but last month her income with big fat bonus was
over Bucks9000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this
site.....check further details by open the link and click on HOME TECH OR
MEDIA.
HERE?? ........ www.Key70.com

Mar 20, 2019

st­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t. I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.
CLICK HERE►..............► www.Theprocoin.com