At Least One Jane the Virgin Star Will Appear in the Spin-Off

The Jane the Novela pilot currently in development at The CW will feature a familiar face from the Jane the Virgin family. Ivonne Coll, who plays Alba on the flagship series, is heading to the spin-off in a completely new role. According to Deadline, Coll will be playing Camilla, the adoptive mother of the first season's heroine Estella (Jacqueline Grace Lopez). Camilla "would do anything to protect her daughter and the life they have built, even lie to her," according to the site.

Jane the Novela is designed to be an anthology series, and each season would be based on a book written by Jane Villanueva (Gina Rodriguez), the lead of the original series. The potential first season centers on a familiar love triangle that finds Estella torn between her longtime security guard boyfriend (Remy Hii) and a rich wine seller (Hunter Parrish). It's just like Jane's love triangle, but with a few tweaks.

Discover your new favorite show: Watch This Now!

The reunion between Coll and the Jane creative team won't be the only reunion in the pilot, though. Teen Wolf's Holland Roden has also joined the cast as Felix's animal-loving sister. She appeared opposite Coll when the latter did a stint on the MTV supernatural series. Coincidentally, Teen Wolf lead Tyler Posey had his own recurring role on Jane the Virgin, in Season 4. The world of Hollywood is incredibly small.

Coll's involvement in the pilot also brings up a larger question if Jane the Novela is picked up to series, though. Could other Jane actors also show up to play new roles in Jane's novels? Surely there's a meaty Petra-inspired character that Yael Grobglas could come sink her teeth into, right?

Jane the Virgin Season 5 premieres Wednesday, March 27 at 9/8c on The CW.

(TV Guide is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation.)

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

Apr 12, 2019
The reunion between Coll and the Jane creative team won't be the only reunion in the pilot, though. Teen Wolf's Holland Roden has also joined the cast as Felix's animal-loving sister. She appeared opposite Coll when the latter did a stint on the MTV supernatural series. Latest South Africa Music 2019 Latest South Africa Mampintsha Audio Songs 2019 Latest South Africa King Monada Songs 2019 South Africa music video Nasty c free Download Latest african music 2019 Download Download South Africa music videos mp4
Apr 16, 2019
Spamming twerp.
Apr 07, 2019
St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.PMg I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.

CLICK HERE►..............► www.Buzz30.com
Apr 07, 2019
St­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t.PNy I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.

CLICK HERE►..............► www.Buzz30.com
Apr 05, 2019
Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone… Work for three to five hrs a
day and start getting paiid in the range of 6,000-14,000 dollars a month.
Weekly payments..54k Find out more HERE check further details by open the link
and click on HOME TECH OR MEDIA........
HERE?? . www.Key70.com

Mar 20, 2019
st­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g ­a­t h­o­m­e w­i­t­h G­o­o­g­l­e! I­t's b­y-f­a­r t­h­e b­e­s­t j­o­b I'v­e h­a­d. L­a­s­t W­e­d­n­e­s­d­a­y I g­o­t a b­r­a­n­d n­e­w B­M­W ­s­i­n­c­e ­g­e­t­t­i­n­g a c­he­c­k f­o­r ­$­6­4­7­4 t­h­i­s - 4 w­e­e­k­s p­a­s­t. I b­e­g­a­n t­h­i­s 8-m­o­n­t­h­s a­g­o a­n­d i­m­m­e­d­i­a­t­e­l­y w­a­s b­r­i­n­g­i­n­g h­o­m­e a­t l­e­a­s­t $­7­7 p­e­r­ h­o­u­r. I w­o­r­k t­h­r­o­u­g­h t­h­i­s l­i­n­k, g­o t­o h­o­m­e ­t­a­b f­o­r m­o­r­e d­e­t­a­i­l.
CLICK HERE►..............► www.TheproCoin.CoM
Mar 19, 2019
Bog standard Kent Police response to an outside complaint, spoke to the complainant, gave lots of bull to cover ourselves, complainant now satisfied, no further action by Kent Police at this time. Same attitude when I complained about inept policing in our county regarding a recent crime. Pen pushing senior officers waiting for next promotion. ... .. 2citypays.com