Live Q&A Chat with David Krumholtz from CBS's Numb3rs!

On Friday March 12th at 11am PT, please join TV.com in a live Q&A; chat with Numb3rs star David Krumholtz!

Please note that although there is a scheduled time and date listed, this information is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. The best way to keep up is to sign up for an email reminder below, which will always be updated with the latest information. Your address will not be used in any other way apart from sending these reminder emails.

We’ll try our best to post as many questions as we can, but in order to keep the conversation flowing and easy to follow, every question or comment may not be posted. Think of this event as similar to a live Q&A.;

Got a question but can't make the chat? Leave a comment with your question on this page. Check back after the chat for the replay and see if your question got answered!

Hello David! How are you? How was it working with Tim Allen? Huge fan here! :)
Hi Love your show. We were so sad to see it go. Can you do a reunion show for your fans. We still watch the reruns in the morning. We tape them at night so we can still watch the reruns in the morning. I am so sad you will not be on anymore. But you can consider us your fans, My Mom and I. Can you send me a picture of you and the group? Dora
All right, why is Peter McNicol on this show? He does nothing for this show - I love NUMBERS but when he comes on, I don't want to watch it anymore! I think his acting sucks (always did) and his character is absolutely useless. Sorry Peter....

David, Rob and Judd are great as Brothers and Father, but he really doesn't belong in this great show!
Hi David and congrats for the amazing performance in the show!:)
Do you have any idea how much fans do you have in Bulgaria?I think you should know :)
The intellectual stimulus of Numb3rs has been great for us older viewers. We really enjoy the challenge, plus the relationship between "Charlie", "Don", and "Alan."
Hello David! A couple of questions... where can fans write to get a picture of yourself and will there be a special boxed set of NUMB3RS available as the show has over 100 episodes completed?
Hi Dave,

I understand that this may be the last show for Numbers??? I hope not! Thanks for your good work, it has been a nice run and made an interesting Friday night TV viewing. I love to watch all of you, especially your portrayal! You make the part so believable.

Dean "Fritz" Turner
Great show.Enjoyed it tremendously.Hate to see it go...Maybe giving it a needed boost by having Don transferred to Alaska?..Anyway,whats next on your agenda? Give us a clue where to look for you next..
i love numbers u have short hair when u did that interview on ktla yesterday. the show is great. its good that u guys approached this season finale as if the show isnt coming back. i was really shocked to hear cbs shortened the season that sucks sounds like u guys had something planned if it was a full season.
I am very sad to see that my favorite show on Friday Nights at 10 PM is ending. I have been a very big fan of Numb3rs since Season 1 started. At least I can take comfort in knowing that the show won't end until after Charlie and Amita get married. I was wondering, though, besides the new TV Show on the CW Network, do you have any new movie deals in the works and if so, can you mention them here?
Hi

Having played the character Charlie Eppes for this long, how much of yourself shows through? what is the hardest/easiest thing playing him.

when are you starting / have started the new role in Ron Howards project?

ps think you are great!
Your show is great...catching up on early seasons, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry for letting my fear of math keep me away so long...what was the weirdest thing you've learned making Numb3rs?
Hi David! I've been a fan of yours since Life with Mikey and just wanted to say that I've loved watching you on Numb3rs. You are truly a great actor and I hope I continue to see you in the years to come. I heard you were doing a pilot about the CIA. Is this true? How will you feel getting away from your Numb3rs character and doing comedy (I think that's the genre)?
HI DAVID YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY AMAZING I REALLY LOVE THE SHOW. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS ABOUT THE SEASON ENDING THIS QUICK. -BARBARA MARIE
hi david want you doing to day i am so excined you get marind and how is deil doing your borther doing i just thanking about hime
Just wanted to say you've done a wonderful job with the character of Charlie. Watching Numb3rs really helped me stay positive about math during my classes last year, is Charlie's enthusiasm for mathematics as contagious to you and the rest of the cast?
I loved the episode of Wainy Days you were on. Any plans to be on it again? Maybe the Michael Showalter Showalter?
i have always thought you were adorable...are you single?
Has anyone ever noticed similarities between the academic characters on Numb3rs and The Big Bang Theory? It seems like it's a comedic version of Larry and his friends.
Your new hair cut is quite short and straight. On Numb3rs it was curly. Is your hair naturally straight or curly? Have you been surprised at the attention given to your hair?
Hi! I just wanted to say that I LOVE the show! I watch it every Friday! I even turn my phone off so none can call me! My son seems to like it too! Esp when you do the "imagine" part where you explain the math! I hope they do not cancel the show I know many people are highly upset about this as am I! I am so happy that Charlie and Amita are finally getting married and Don asks Robin to marry him! I love you, Rob Morrow and Judd! As well as everyone else on the show! You are all very talented! And I loved you in the Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen! Oh my gosh very cute and hilarious! So is Numb3rs coming back next season or not? And why is Rob Morrow leaving?! Also I have a prediction for if the show comes back that Charlie and Amita will come back from England because they can not stay away from home and Charlie needs to help Larry all the time because he is so absentminded! (Gota love him as well!) Well I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see all my FBI guys and Math professors(and Larry) next season! Lots of love to you and the rest of the cast! hugs ps~ thank you for making math seem fun even though I am no good at it what so ever!
if the show continues for a 7th season, any plan to bring back Megan? her role in the serie has been fantastic and much complementary than Nikki
Simply put: Is "Nummb3rs" over?

CBS allows rumors to circulate and they advertise tonight's episode as a SEASON finale, not a SERIES finale.

In today's crazy network scenario, FOX is likely killing off a top-20 show in "24" and CBS continues to play around with hits like "Numb3rs" and "The Mentalist." Does the network mentality drive you actors and producers crazy? Would it be better to work for Cable's USA where a show like "Burn Notice" is given grand treatment because the network works with it's hits ~ not against them?
How have u liked working with Judd Hirsh and how has he liked working with guys(the younger generation) and what has it been like working with Rob Morrow and Peter McNichol and is he anythig like his charactor Larry....also what r the other guys u work with like off the set
Do you guys have any say in what music is chosen for the show? Numb3rs has had the best 'soundtrack' for a tv show I've ever known and I'd love to know who's the genius(es) behind the song selection!
i just heard on these comments that rob morrow is leaving the show. is charlie & amita's wedding the end of Numb3rs?? (even though it's advertised as 'season finale'). i really hope it isnt. my friend jess & i LOVE the geek love between charlie & amita. its the only show we really watch anymore. whats going to happen with Numb3rs now? also, yes, what will be next in your career? we're big fans of everyone on the cast. :)
Hi
Hi

Huge Fan

When are you coming to the UK? Soon I hope.

What is (are) your greatest achievement(s) to date?

are you doing any more theatre?

what hobbies are you interested in?
Do you have a funny behind the scenes story that you can share with us? Also what's your favorite episode or moment from the show?
I haven't heard/seen a final decision for Numb3rs being cut, *however* with the exit of series co-star Rob Morrow, if Numb3rs does continue -- which I hope it does -- how is that going to be explained? How will this affect the dynamic of the show, other than the obvious? I can't believe that 'Hollywood' is willing to get rid of a show that is so fantastic and I can only wish all of you the best! My DVDs and iTunes episodes on my laptop will certainly be getting a lot of use!!
Also, now that Numb3rs is coming to an end, what's next on your agenda? Do you prefer acting in movies or TV shows?
A second question: You spend so much time acting and preparing for the show, and I'm sure you probably get to see parts of the episodes during the filming process, but do you all sit together as a cast and watch each episode once it's completely finished before it airs? Do you ever watch Numb3rs episodes as they air? How does the "pre-screening" process in general work for actors in TV business?
So I understand that even though Charlie Eppes is a math genius, you didn't do so well in high school algebra. What about Navi Rawat? How good is she at math in real life?
I love your show!!!!! Will you do a special, like a two hour finale for the end, or is this episode being shown on the 12th the last episode forever? And when will we know CBS' decision? Good luck and i hope it gets renewed!!!!

-sam :P
Is there going to be a Season 7 of Numb3rs?
Question on I.R.C. Research:
did you even look it up, beyond what it's name was...

Please do a thing called research, Your shows description of I.R.C. is completely off, Here I'll do something called 'googling' for you & your team:
A.) Next time read this: http://irchelp.org/irchelp/rfc/rfc.html
B.) only a very small % of people who use I.R.C are even considered 'hackers'
C.) I.R.C. is a T.C.P based protocol, it's not connection-less as how you described it in your show.
D.) It also follows a client/server model:
as defined on that site. so it is NOT PEER-TO-PEER.

(client)->(server)->(#channel/nickname/etc) & reverse style response, also they only things remotely considered P2P is IRCD Linking and a system known as DCC.

again I'm not asking you or your team to know everything about it, but that little sail boat thing meeting the ocean is completely off, and makes the I.R.C. communities look like nothing more than group of 'Script Kiddies' which is not at all.
hi, i am from Indonesia... almost thinking about the reality life out there... maybe... :) but in my mind always think bout this... why human, ordinary people, always easy to fall in love with vampire??? best regards for all the star and crew...
Are you married? If not what kind of woman are you looking for?