News Briefs: Disney Channel Has Officially Ordered Girl Meets World to Series

ATTENTION @INDIANAMOM NEWS

... Disney Channel has officially picked up Girl Meets World, the updated sequel of the '90s series Boy Meets World. Aimed at kids and families, Girl Meets World is set in New York City and follows the middleschool adventures of Riley Matthews (Rowan Blanchard), the 'tween daughter of original Boy Meets World characters Cory and Topanga. Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel will reprise their roles to play Riley's parents; Cory is now a teacher at his daughter's school, and Topanga is the proprietor of a cool teen hangout that peddles pudding. Look for it in 2014. [Disney Channel via press release]

BUSINESS TIME

... Surprise! Community creator Dan Harmon did not like the fourth season of Community, also known as "the season Dan Harmon was fired from." At his anything-goes podcast-show Harmontown, Harmon confirmed that he watched the season for the first time and compared it to seeing pictures of his girlfriend getting orally intimate with other men. This was after he said he wouldn't "be a jerk" about his feelings on Season 4, be they good or bad. Harmon also said that he's put a call into Bill Murray to get him to play Jeff's dad, even though James Brolin played Papa Winger in Season 4. Harmon's comments are definitely worth a read. [Splitsider]

... Charlie Sheen is causing problems on the set of his show! Well, I guess that's not exactly news, but we may as well go over the specifics. Apparently the Sheenster is upset with his Anger Management costar Selma Blair and unofficially fired her—with "unofficially" meaning that Sheen blew up after Blair complained about him, and said he wouldn't work with her if she showed up for work today. [TMZ]

... True Blood debuted its sixth season last night (check out Lily's review!), and it sounds like it lost some fans between seasons. The premiere drew 4.5 million viewers, down 13 percent from the Season 5 opener. The episode was up against the NBA Finals, but are the same people who enjoy seeing Tim Duncan's fundamental bank shot the same people who like ogling Joe Mangienello's bare tookus? I don't think so. [TV By the Numbers]

... The Daytime Emmy Awards happened on Sunday (you'll have to trust me on that one). NBC's Days Of Our Lives took home the title of Best Drama, and The Ellen Degeneres Show won for Outstanding Talk Show. Lead acting nods went to The Young and the Restless's Doug Davidson and The Bold and the Beautiful's Heather Tom, and George Lucas accepted an award for Star Wars: The Clone Wars in the category of Outstanding Special Class Animated Program. But the real story behind the show were the live-TV flubs during the HLN broadcast. Aisha Tyler was handed the wrong envelope when announcing a winner, mics picked up backstage chatter, the audio kept cutting in and out, and Corbin Bernsen said a bad word. Fortunately, no one was watching. [Deadline Hollywood]

CASTING NEWS

... The Americans' Annet Mahendru has spied herself an off-season gig on another show. Mahendru, who plays cute-as-a-button Nina on the FX series, will drop by USA's White Collar in Season 5. She'll play a Russian figure skater who runs into trouble with the Motherland. Look for her in the sixth episode of White Collar's fifth season, which debuts this fall. [TV Line]

... Final Destination's Miles Fisher and relative newcomer Mike Castle have been cast in Comedy Central's pilot Bad Advice From My Brother. Fisher will play the older of two brothers who tries to steer his younger sibling (Castle) down the right path. With hilarious results! Reggie Watts (Comedy Bang Bang) also stars; he'll play the brothers' neighbor. [Deadline Hollywood]

Jun 21, 2013
I'm so pleased with the GMW news! When I think of nostalgia, BMW comes to mind. That remains one of my all time favorite shows from my youth. I still watch it. I can watch every episode and have this weird thing where it feels like I'm watching it for the first time all over again, and yet I'm still reciting lines verbatim because it's so familiar. That is one of the last of those timeless shows, to me. Honestly, by 2000 the quality of timeless family entertainment vanquished. I hope Disney channel doesn't screw this up, and they make a show that's fresh, but still has the quality of the original. Personally a reunion movie or something (like Veronica mars) would have been ideal before a sequel, but this works for me too. BMW was and still is my show. Soooo much nostalgia.
Jun 19, 2013
Reggie Watts better not leave Comedy Bang Bang.
Jun 19, 2013
I love the idea of changin the setting to NYC for GMW. Philadelphia was never that great.
Jun 19, 2013
I'm sooo excited for GMW. That will be my new guilty pleasure
Jun 18, 2013
When it comes to adolescent crushes... Topanga is second only to Kelly Kapowski. But seeing them in my later years, Topanga now holds my interest.
Ha! I missed the headline on the GMW story until now. :D
Jun 18, 2013
I am not surprised. I did not like the fourth season of Community, and it wasn't even my show ripped from my helming. I'll be honest, I read his comments and he's not being a jerk, he's being honest. Ok, the "family raped on a beach" part might be a bit jerky. But he's right about season 4 feeling like it was ripped from wrong ideas created at Comic-Con, a reaction to the wrong elements from outsiders who didn't get the series.

Oh Charlie Sheen, you are embarrassing yourself on this one. Are you just going to get rid of the whole world except for hookers and drug dealers?

George Lucas pointed out that he won an award from the NCAA for his movie, Red Tails, a fantasized version of the Tuskegee Airmen, how is that not among your list of flubs? He pointed out an award from the National Collegiate Athletics Association instead of the NAACP - the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
Jun 18, 2013
I wish girl meets world would be on ABC and get picked up in September. I bet it will be good I will watch.
This looks good.
Jun 18, 2013
Annnnnnnd...cue the double entendres about eating Topanga's pudding.
Jun 18, 2013
Sooooo excited for Girl Meets World! I grew up on its predecessor back when Disney channel was legit. The thing I really enjoyed about it is that it did sometimes delve into adult issues that teens actually have to deal with. I feel like Disney channel has shied away from that aspect. stupid Parents Association! Don't you want your children to learn about these situations from the aspect of the characters taking the moral high road or learning from their mistakes? or do you just want them to learn of these problems from their peers, not knowing what is maybe the right or wrong choice due to pressure?

Sorry! rant over! Anyways I cant remember but does anyone know if Girl Meets World is being done by the same people who did Boy Meets World? That might make a difference of whether or not I tune in...
Jun 19, 2013
Welll the creator of BMW will be at the helm and he said that he is going to keep the same moral fiber on his sequel, so here's hoping that's true. I also grew up with the BMW on ABC's TGIF and I still watch repeats to this day on ABC Family to this day.
Jun 19, 2013
Disney only aired the show in syndication and at night. The show originally aired on ABC. I have no idea where you're getting this Disney delving into teen issues thing. Unless you're talking about Bug Juice. Otherwise there have never been any Disney shows like that.

Please stop following the "Everything sucks now" bandwagon because it makes people say some pretty crazy (and often times, false) information. Like that Parents Association comment. Where did that come from? There is no group of overprotective mothers who control kids TV and even if there was, it's KIDS TV! I'm willing to bet you're either in your late teens or an adult. Stop crying about kids networks that aren't aimed at adults. Stop trying to make them air mature content because you're older and YOUR tastes have changed.
Jun 19, 2013
Wow! First... Yes the show was originally on ABC. But that was when it was part of the family friendly TGIF block. Keyword family friendly. If they thought TEENS (which such shows as Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly place were directed toward) couldn't handle situations of more adult themes, they wouldn't have decided to air it on the Disney channel. Also shows such as Flash Forward and Sister Sister were also being aired at that time which did not focus on trying to relate to 9 year olds... As for the Parents Association let me throw some facts at ya.. Alright.. They actually cut 3 episodes of BMW because they complained of sexual references. They got a show canceled from ABC because a TEEN drama was too "sexually charged". They repeatedly attack and have the FCC fine CBS crime dramas for its violence, even wanting them to cancel the already edited version of Dexter they were airing. This from a network not aimed at kids! Yea they exist! You are on a site about television and yet you have never heard of the Parents Television Council? Also Disney Channel is not aimed at KIDS it's for pre teens and teenagers as in ages 11 and up. Besides we live in a world now where kids are growing up too fast, these are the same kids who watch teen mom and jersey shore. Why can't we have shows anymore that wants to teach our children morals in situations they might run into? I don't want them role modeling Snookie do you?
More +
Jun 19, 2013
This comment has been removed.
Jun 18, 2013
Yes. Michael Jacobs, who created Boy Meets World, is behind Girl Meets World.
Jun 18, 2013
All that is true, but the production company behind this is "Have A Laugh Productions," which to date has created some of Disney Channel's most grating and unfunny sitcoms. The influence of Jacobs and some of these other people might cancel that out, but I'm still cautiously guarding my hopes. I'm bracing for the hurricane next year when tons of grown-ups tune in, and watch some flaccid teeny-boppy nonsense for one episode. Then the Internet explodes with hate.
Jun 18, 2013
White Collar isnt back till Fall? :( Did it get promoted or is Matt Bomer playing Mr Grey in the film of that drivel? But, woohoo, more Nina! She rocks!
Jun 18, 2013
White Collar used to be a summer show, didn't it? Or am I mixing it up with something..?
Jun 21, 2013
It was. They tend to break their shows up between the summer and fall. I think in making room for Graceland they shuffled White Collar around.
Jun 18, 2013
Cable has so many long season breaks, I can't even tell anymore.
Jun 18, 2013
Cable Tv doesn't have long season breaks..
They finish their amonut of order total to a season like 13 or 12 and 10... And then they wait next summer or fall start premiering again...
Maybe it feels long over the amonut it's far away of waiting so long...

Network Channels known as NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox and The CW have long season breaks during out of an season airwaves is still going... sometimes i get off track watching an season to a tv series when they take breaks...
Jun 19, 2013
I meant long mid-season breaks. (I forgot to add the "mid" part, earlier.) The USA network and Syfy, especially, seem to have long midseason breaks. They'll air half of their season, say, in summer, then show the second half of the season in winter (or whenever). Yes, when you're eager to see more of a show it does seem like a lot longer wait.
Amazon_Hollow:

Yes. For me, the break between the season halves seems extra long.
Hmmm....
I don't have many cable tv shows, they cut their series into 2 halfs to an season... Play one now and the another into midseason... So, i actually don't know what it feels like you do really....

I watch SyFy only for Heavn... But that doesn't have 2 halfs to an season on there...

I watch AMC for The Walking Dead... Yes, it does have 2 halfs to an season on there... But the wait does bug me for this really... Because it starts up during the holiday seasons.

I watch ABC Family for both Pretty Little Liars and Melissa & Joey... And they both have 2 halfs to an season. But it's okay of wait not that bad really doesn't bug me much...

Or

Do you actually mean it's long of a wait after the midseason or reaching to the midseason from the first half released aired?
Jun 18, 2013
I'm looking forward to watching Girl Meets World, if for no other reason than to see some of the old gang again. I hope Shawn is living next door to the Matthews still or, at least, living nearby. Best buds got to stick together,

I'm glad Days Of Our Lives won best drama at the Daytime Emmys. My mom will be thrilled!
Congratulations @IndianaMom
Jun 18, 2013
so does this mean that S4 of community will be retconed and never happened? I foresee some Dallas homages!! I wonder how they will explain Pierces departure tho? (sorry if this was asked/answered below)
Jun 19, 2013
As someone who suffered to the end of S4 I can tell you that Pierce has graduated, so no explanation needed. Jeff too, but it was slipped in there that Jeff (conveniently) majored in education.
Jun 19, 2013
i have watched all the episodes too.... I was talking about if he decides to make s4 a dream
Jun 18, 2013
God I loved BMW so much...especially the self aware jokes about butchered continuity and ridiculous retcons. It was very imperfect but something about it was just so over the top loveable and addictive. Not to mention funny.

"Mr. Feeny's been my teacher for every year of education of my life. Huh. Now that I think about it, that's kind of strange."

"So, now it's hey Minkus, for years it's been like we weren't even in the same school."

"Yeah, we don't go over there much, you go over there and you might not come back."

"Hey Mr. Turner, wait up!""That was the longest timeout I've ever had"
Jun 18, 2013
I remember being blown away by a joke they once did about having their timeslot changed from 8:30 to 9:30. Technically they were complaining about "some other show" but it was obvious. I thought it was illegal or something to mention your specific time slot, because no other show did that, and they can change at any time (like in this case. The 9:30 experiment was a disaster and the show was already back at 8:30 by the time the episode aired).

Anyway, they went there, and it made no sense internationally, or in syndication, or even in the original airing -- but it was awesome for some reason.
Jun 19, 2013
I remember that. Cory and a little kid talking about "Why do they keep moving the curly headed boy out of his time slot?"

I also loved the "Kid Gets Acquainted With the Universe" joke where every actor plays an exagerrated version of themselves, complete with an angry egotistical "Ben Sandwich" the brother of "Fred Sandwich". Eric doesn't notice the similarities to his own life or the use of the same exact sets. A joke is made by Feeny's doppelganger about how it doesn't make sense that there would only be nine desks in a classroom and the director assures him that the way the scenes will be shot will make it seem like there are more.

And of course there is the epic Scream episode which may be the best of the series.
Jun 21, 2013
LOVED that episode. Had me in stitches.
Jun 18, 2013
I hope Girl Meets World will do well but well...this is the Disney Channel...and it feels weird to begin with to be excited about a show catered towards tweens as a twentysomething...seems creepy, I don't know.
Boy Meets World > Saved By the Bell
Jun 18, 2013
Well I guess I'll be watching something on Disney after what will be a 7 year absence next year! :D if its good that is.
Jun 18, 2013
Hooray for Girl Meets World! Assuming it lives up to is male predecessor. Now to rewatch all of Boy Meets World before it starts.
Jun 18, 2013
Oh Dan, you nutty rascal! We've miss you, man.

And I know I'm not at all the target audience for this, but... I'M SO THERE for that "Girl Meets World" show! I have absolutely no business to do so, but I will watch, no doubt about it.
I don't know what exactly that does say about me... but I don't think it's all that good!
Jun 18, 2013
I think it might be a good sign that Bunheads is still up in the air. I thought for sure it would be cancelled, but it still hasn't. No news is good news, I guess...
Jun 18, 2013
but why is Topanga not a lawyer anymore?
Jun 18, 2013
Seriously, Topanga runs a PUDDING SHOP??? She's like the Hermione of Boy Meets World. She should at least be a state senator by now, or the dictator of a small country.
Jun 18, 2013
Relax. I'm pretty sure Time is kidding about the pudding shop. I haven't read that anywhere else. Besides. Topanga would run a pudding shop like a boss.
*Tim (Sorry)
Jun 18, 2013
I hope they dont go with the whole "Oh, now I'm a mother I have to choose between my high-flying career and my family; and I chose my family, aren't I such a great mother? And now I own the teen hangout so all the neighbourhood kids can hang out here under the watchful eye of a cool mother." Puke.
Double puke.
so cringeworthy
Jun 18, 2013
Agreed. Her leaving for NYC at the end of BMW for a law firm internship made so much sense and was the logical expectation of the character. I know she abandoned her kooky hippie schtick long ago but i always felt like she held onto her feminist roots and that felt like a perfect match for law. Not to bash teen hangout owners (or say that they can't be feminists) but owner of a teen hangout/pudding shop is such a cliche and makes Topanga look like a joke. As smart as she was portrayed to be, she should be at least a CEO of a pudding shop chain or something.
Jun 18, 2013
I wonder if the show will explain it like this: Topanga went through with the internship, found out the law wasn't what she wanted to study, decided to transfer to a business school, graduated with honors, started her family, opened up her own place, and now sells organic pudding and healthy-ish food to teeny boppers?

Cory's the teacher (aka The Feeny) and Topanga owns the popular teen hangout. Yeah, that still sounds like it should be reversed.
Jun 20, 2013
Boy Meets World was notorious for not explaining anything, just changing something, pretending it didn't exist and moving on. I'd like to think the television world has learned in the last decade that the audience doesn't accept that anymore.
Jun 18, 2013
Or they could just not say anything, because they don't actually care, and have no knowledge that anyone else cares until they're suddenly blindsided by that question at a comic-con panel. Then they'll quickly pull an answer from where the sun doesn't shine.

What? It happens a lot.
Jun 18, 2013
so with the announcement of harmon returning I returned to community for episodes 2-w/e. there was not one episode that I can say that I liked, merely some might have been more tolerable than others. interestingly there were things I preferred to what I was used to. I felt like pierce getting to be a seemingly good guy was much needed and I enjoyed shirley when usually I just think of her as kind of background noise or a prop. but then there was their ruining abed IMO with him acting in ways I couldn't have seen him prior. his getting too many lines or delivering them as though he or the writers didn't care. britta I enjoyed despite the relationship with troy which I felt was weak. the annie and jeff relationship I also thought was bad. chang's storyline was transparent and stupid but I did enjoy his not getting hated on. the dean was over-the-top with all of his becoming a caricature of his already caricature self. and then there was every freaking episode either doing something that has already been done, trying to ride on the coattails of something that has already been done or pissing and shitting all over something that had already been done. the singing puppet episode was by far the least tolerable if you don't count the first episode that I simply fumed through. the majority of the season actually took place outside of the school did it not? felt that way. that isn't to say they weren't just reusing redecorated school rooms because that was plainly obvious. it was happy endings community college edition. a shit tone of one liners that never landed unless you were capable of finding humor something 100% recycled garbage. man did it feel like the cast was entirely disloyal by sticking around. especially considering not one of them had anything legitimate were it not for him. in conclusion; THE ONLY WAY I COULD SIT THROUGH THAT CRAP AGAIN WOULD BE IF HE DID DVD COMMENTARY ON THEM. fuck that season. lol, TL;DR amirite!?

maybe true blood will get some viewers back with what I'm betting will be largely good buzz about the season. vast improvement over where we left off IMO. actually like thoroughly enjoyed last night's ep. and I don't remember that happening with that show any time in the recent past.
Jun 18, 2013
Well, I guess Dan Harmon's comments have answered the one burning question I (and many other fans) have been asking since his return was reported: Will season 4 be retconned?

Answer: HELL YES!

I can't imagine Dan would use any of season 4 after comparing watching it to "watching your girlfriend just blow a million other guys." Like most true fans of Community, he viewed the 4th season as a perversion of the world he created. I, for one, am glad he went back on his promise not to shit on what the new guys did and stated his honest opinion. I feel like my porous and outspoken hatred for what I now refer to as the "lost season" has been vindicated with Sony's decision to bring Dan back, and his even more harsh opinion than mine. It's like vehemently stating you hate something with nervousness and trepidation, then having your Dad pat you on the head while saying, "that's right, son." (Sorry, the recent passing of Fathers Day is bringing up some long latent issues for me.)

Now I am literally giddy with anticipation for how the retcon will be handled. Dream sequence? Dreamatorium sequence? One of the other timelines? If you can dream it, Dan could do it! But I think anything we come up with will pale in comparison to whatever grand retcon he is planning. The man is a genius after all, and he knows it.
Jun 18, 2013
Totally agree! lets just wipe that season from our minds completely! I think I would enjoy him having it have been a dream... Dan Harmon totally had the right to bash that season seeing as it was his baby to begin with. the only thing I ask for is another paintball episode!! I know some people are tired of that trope but those are my favorite episodes!!!
Jun 18, 2013
Well, i guess i have to remove Anger Menagement off the last all together now... I knew it this wasn't quite possible be working out... Since day one come on the airwaves...

And Girl Meets World isn't just only about new generation to the show.. it also opens up the timeline from old generation appearing into the new generation...
For example Cory & Topanga are back full time as parents this time... And Cory is into the same league place following into George Feeny's footsteps as teacher himself... And speaking of George Feeny, he is back too but i not know how long...
And they said might have great guest-starring appearance from the other stars and characters from the old generation appearing into the new generation..,

Please,.. You need to be more open minded here.... Your childhood memories and generation watching Boy Meets World fall in love with isn't ruin at all... That timeline has continue into the new generation with afew old faces returning. And Ben Savage plays Cory already said Girl Meets World will master on this own path journey including the old generation out of the timeline...
Well, Girl Meets World will pick up what Boy Meets World left off after the last sence from the classroom... So, everything does continue out of the timeline and move right into the new generation...

And Girl Meets World is so much of a Special Tv Series Programming playing on Disney Channel... Actually really being the spwan off Boy Meets World's timeline. And what made you so sure Girl Meets World is gonna be like any other Disney Channel progamming? Just because it's on the channel of source of material made out for younger contact veiwing... Well, what if they move Girl Meets World at some point to ABC Family along side to Melissa & Joey? That will tell ya the series has nothing to with the channel of Disney Channel at all. It was a show playing it's time on the airwaves of the network...

Anyway,
I am so excited about Boy Meets World's Spin-Off or Sequel of Girl Meets World... And also i am so happy Ben Savage plays Cory and Danielle Fishel plays Topanga are back ragualarly as well... And again i am so happy my dream came truely real about Boy Meets World... i've thought during last seasons of it and always picturing Cory & Topanga as spin-off with their own family... And now it's really real with Girl Meets Worlds! Whoo Hoo...
Jun 18, 2013
Probably the biggest news item of the day:

Netflix said Monday that it would offer new TV shows from DreamWorks Animation starting in 2014 in what the company described as its biggest transaction ever for original first-run content.

Though financial details were not disclosed, Netflix said the agreement includes more than 300 hours of new TV episodes in a multi-year deal. Analysts estimated the contract could be worth several hundred million dollars over time.
Jun 18, 2013
I'm not really that interested in these shows personally, but I still love this news. While the loss of Viacom was a huge hit in terms of children's programming, which I don't think this fully makes up for, it's definitely a big step in the right direction.

Plus, while these shows don't appeal to me, the more variety the better IMO. Hopefully they'll start to bring in more shows from other genres they haven't tapped into yet.
Jun 18, 2013
It bodes well for a new model of television as well. Netflix is throwing down for the long-haul.
Jun 18, 2013
Girl Meets World! gonna be awesome! love 90s sitcoms!

That dan harmon interview was brutal, man. I didn't even hate season 4 that much, but i also didn't create the characters. Cant wait for him to get back to work on Season 5
Jun 18, 2013
I still say a bunch of Season 3 was bad even with Harmon. In a crazy way, I'd just like for them to turn it into a Sci-Fi show since it seems they like to go to another dimension a lot of the time. And by no means did I like season 4 but it wasn't totally tremendous in Season 3 either.
Jun 18, 2013
I agree that some of season 3 sucked, at least IMO. and I hate they made pierce full bigot pariah mode under harmon. but I also felt like season 4 in it's entirety was a flat out abomination.
Jun 18, 2013
oh also don't like chang not getting love under harmon.
Jun 18, 2013
I'm sorry but "Remedial Chaos Theory", "Regional Holiday Music", "Digital Exploration of Interior Design", "Pillows and Blankets", "Basic Lupine Urology" and "Digital Estate Planning" would beg to differ.
Jun 18, 2013
no doubt some great ones, didn't mean that but have a hard time with these really far out sci-fi ones. Not sure what that has to do with a community college comedy show, haha.
Jun 18, 2013
I haven't finished season three yet--just so much to watch and my wife can't stand it, but I will...
Jun 18, 2013
I actually did have a few issues with season 3 as well, though overall I just really loved it.

I actually love that the show isn't afraid to have those kinds of unique concept episodes, as long as they're handled well, and mixes well with the characters and their drama. That's something that I think Dan Harmon excels at, but season 4 didn't really pull it off well. The best concept episode easily being Jim Rash's "Basic Human Anatomy," which makes me hope to see another one by Jim Rash under Dan Harmon's guidance.

As for the parallel universe idea, I agree... At least for season 4. I do think it was handled well in the 3rd season. At this point, I don't really want to visit that story again, even if I do think Dan Harmon would be able to handle it better than season 4 did. Come up with something new to impress us with if they want to continue making concept episodes.
Jun 18, 2013
Ha! Peddling pudding! Cory was the one who brought a trunk full of pudding to college. I'm glad GMW was picked up, but I probably won't watch it past the first episode, unless I hear some other members of the BMW cast is making an appearance.
Jun 18, 2013
Minkus needs to show up on this show sometime
I ❤ Annet Mahendru's tookus
Jun 18, 2013
I haven't watched Season 4 of community. If Darmon is going to change castings then I might as well never bother.
Jun 18, 2013
I'd take Bill Murray over Brolin any day just to be on Community. I'd rather have Bill Murray take over as a new classmate. Now wouldn't that be amazing?? Can't afford him, I know but could only imagine.
Jun 18, 2013
Ether it's going to be the best thing ever or the worst thing ever there is no happy medium here
Jun 17, 2013
lol... I knew Dan Harmon would have a hard time being nice about season 4 (and with good reason).

I can't wait to see what he has in store for season 5. Hopefully it will at least be better than season 4. Not that that will be hard to do...
Jun 17, 2013
Hopefully watching season four will at least work as motivation for Harmon to do his best on season five. Now he has the chance to pull out all the stops and have the show go out with a bang. If he feels season four sucked so bad, then he should show us how he thinks it's supposed to be done. No pressure, Harmon, but we're expecting nothing less then a comeback with fireworks (filled with paint balls).
Jun 18, 2013
I sense hostility in your post so i'm going to correct your grammar. than*
Jun 18, 2013
Nope. No hostility intended, I just wanted to be blunt. And thanks for the correction. English is only my third language, so every lesson is welcome.
Jun 17, 2013
ahh Topanga, my first tv-crush. Why is this so far away?! It feels like its been announced for like a year now. The ratings for this show are likely to be pretty damn good as everyone from my generation will likely be watching with their kids.
Jun 17, 2013
I wont be watching the new one, but I was a fan of Boy Meets World a long time ago.

And yes, Dan Harmon, season 4 sucked.
Jun 18, 2013
Yeah, that show was apart of my childhood for sure! 90s baby ftw! But I'm probably gonna skip it too. My tastes have gotten alot more perverted and inappropriate.
Jun 17, 2013
Is it wrong that I'm über excited about Girl Meets World? Feenay! FEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-NAY!