Once Upon a Time: Crying Wolf

Rarely have I been as entertained by an hour of TV as I was by Sunday's midseason finale of Once Upon a Time. "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" really put a match to the fireworks box of potential relationships and unanswered questions that've been stewing over the last few weeks. Yet after the episode's shocking ending, I was left stunned at how little had actually been answered or accomplished. You know, except for (spoiler alert!) possibly killing off of the hottest guy on the show.

While Sheriff Graham’s IMDB page makes it clear that he’s around for the full 22 episodes, he could be relegated to the fairytale flashbacks, and things looked pretty grim for him last night. Transforming a recurring character into a romantic hero and then killing him off is an insanely audacious move, and OUaT has made a habit out of crafting super-appealing romances and then immediately destroying them. Before the opening credits had even finished rolling, Graham had chased Emma down in a fit of smolder and kissed her with such passion that the opening scenes of Twilight flashed before his eyes. (Or it was just a wolf in a woods. Regardless, he seemed pretty startled.)

The kiss seemed to unhinge Graham, who flashed back to trying to kill Margaret Blanchard and a wolf, and then went to rap about it with her, at which point he made a very interesting observation: Neither of them could remember exactly how they first met each other or anyone else in Storybrooke. Graham's ramblings about a past life—which he recited with sweat literally dripping down his face—and his every outward indication of going through a psychotic episode made Margaret suggest he talk to Henry. (Sending a postal policeman Henry's way? Maybe Margaret hasn't forgiven the kid for stealing her credit card in the pilot after all.) At this point, the fairytale flashbacks had already shown us Graham pink-cheeked and pelt-covered in the woods, slaying deer and uppity bystanders in the name of wolf rights. His backstory involved being literally raised by wolves, best illustrated by Huntsman Graham yelling at Evil Queen Regina "The WOLVES are my FAMILY!"

What a line to say, with a straight face, as a young hipster actor! Don't get me wrong: The writers on this show excel at plot. I honestly want to invent time travel specifically for the purpose of setting out for 2047 and buying a boxed DVD set of all future episodes (assuming they don't store information in crystals by then). So why does all the dialogue sound like English subtitles of a Ukrainian soap opera? It's partly due to the sometimes incomprehensible word choices and vague, dorm-style conversations about "putting up walls" and life "being hazy." It's also partly due to simple laziness. Having Snow White say "Goodbye, father!" while mourning at her father's grave, followed by "I loved him so much!" is the writing equivalent of making a clay "snake" in pottery class. And poor Lana Parrilla has the weekly task of warning someone off her man or her mine shaft with all the subtlety of a telenovela villainess.

But because Lana looks a lot smarter than her character sounds, she makes it work, and luckily the cast is adept enough to make the dialogue meaningful and the silent moments even more so. Their facial expressions and the music cues have enough of their own little psychology going to distract us from the kind of overwrought, ham-brained conversations that haven't been seen since my beloved Passions graced the airwaves. I had to laugh last night when someone asked Regina what she was doing and she shouted, annoyed, "Bringing FLOWERS to my father's GRAVE, like I do EVERY Wednesday!" Of course, this was moments before a lady fist fight in a graveyard. Though, to be fair, I don't think even Passions had an evil Mayoress cold-cock a woman with Miss Piggy hair while surrounded by tombstones.

As broad as the dialogue was and as weirdly soapy as the love triangle got, the hyper-imaginative twist of this episode earned the writers their paychecks. The sheriff and Emma followed the wolf to Regina's family vault in the cemetery, where the sheriff was convinced his heart was kept. After a showdown in which Graham broke up real hard with Regina, she continued into the vault on her own and slid open the coffin lid to reveal a glowing staircase.

Her little post-office box wall of hearts from the fairytale flashbacks is physically in Storybrooke! She pulled out the huntsman's heart, with the moment cutting between her and the heart and Graham and Emma sharing a kiss, and then Graham actually REMEMBERED THE FAIRYTALE WORLD! Just as she squeezed the heart to ash. Horrifying! Who else’s heart is in there? How often is Regina working crazy heart magic? (Every Wednesday?)

This show provocatively touched on a lot of our biggest questions about the series, but at the end of the episode we really didn’t have any answers. One of the largest question marks is, what exactly did Snow White do to Regina? Regina bragged to her mirror (Gus Fring! So good to see you still have all of your face!) that she had killed Snow White's father, so he's not the one she loved. She also told the huntsman that she had shared a secret with Snow White, but that Snow White didn't keep it. Intriguing! But not an answer. Snow White's suicide note, which she wrote before surrendering herself to the huntsman, was excessively contrite but similarly vague.

Graham meanwhile, is the first character to remember the fairytale past, but he didn't reveal it to anyone, which is torturous. Despite all the fairytale gowns and sly Disney references and goofy lines, killing off a nascent romantic lead in what appears to be a mental breakdown is one of the more emotionally devastating viewing experiences of this year. It was a desperately needed whirlwind romance, it gave an insane amount of power to Regina in the modern world, and it entertained the hell out of me. Once Upon a Time seems determined to provoke us by denying every possible happy ending, but the angsty journey of the story is possibly even more satisfying.

Questions:

… What was Rumpelstiltskin "gardening" in the woods? Magic beans? Pot plants?

… What do you call those little antennae micro-bangs that Lana was rocking in the fairytale world?

…Did Margaret almost call Emma a s-l-u-t ?

… Will Sheriff Graham "pull through" from having his heart disintegrated, or will he appear in flashbacks as the woodsman? Or was his heart being destroyed simply the death of his ability to feel?

…Seriously, what did Snow White do to Regina? (Hacked her Facebook? Tweeted sexy photos?)

entertaining and i can see why evryone enjoys it so much,it's good. but it is not the drama of the year. it is fun and there are many,many stories to tell,all of them already known and "loved"
I also must say that whatever the queen's motive is for all this better be big! and not like Lost's shitty ending but something that really does all the tension some justice.

Imagine the queen saying "you borrowed my bedazzler and never returned it! these cape collars don't decorate themselves! you must pay... (cue evil laughter)" hehe
uhhhh Bedazzler... that made me laugh so hard. awesome.
That would be extremely anti-clamactic, though it would be really good for a OUaT parody- All good shows MUST HAVE A PARODY! - I can just imagine the queen doing that magic thingy to get Graham's heart and pulling out a liver,"Now your heart... damn, where is the heart!/?" "It's near my chest." "Oh thank you, now where was I? NOW YOUR HEART BELONGS TO ME AND YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING I SAY!" "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and OUaT seems like any easy show to make fun of, definately the best show I've watched in a while. And yes, I'm also mouring Graham's death.
I loved it! Spidery bangs and all. The saddest part was, of course, the fact that we lost one of the hottest men I've ever seen from the show. I do hope he keeps showing up tho. The queen said in the beginning that there will be no more happy endings and she meant it. What a bitch. I never noticed the bad dialogue really but I guess that goes to everything else being awesome (except that Henry actor who is just terrible).
I had mixed feelings about this episode. Graham believed the whole other world/life thing a bit too easily. one dream and he believes henry's theory. i hope he isnt dead because i really was starting to like him.
it wasn't the dream it was Emma's kiss. he was beginning to feel for her and that was the catalyst.
I was fairly certain that the one that cast the spell would be immuned to it but last episode pretty much confirmed that for me. I also believe that Rump remembers as well. What is it with him and babies? Another thing is that with a lot of these new shows they have premises that don't lend them to longevity.For example how long are people going to watch this show with out the two worlds becoming one and once that happens how will the show go on? Just like how long can people stay in that crazy house on American Horror Story.
don't be a buzz-kill man!
I agree I hated and loved this episode, can an episode be your favorite and least favorite at the same time?
1) Burying the dead bodies of Regina's weekly victims. Planting sunflowers and yes, in the woods.

2)I agree with tanner29, they are horns..

3)Probably, good thing she didn't or Regina wouldn't have been the only one to take a punch or at least get the Emma glare wich some consider to be just as bad...

4)Another probably not, unfortunately, took me 2 days to get over it. Poor Emma. On the slight chance that he does come back (0.001%) it will most likely be at the end.

5)Made fun of her horns, that or the queen told her [snow white] that she [the queen] is a witch and she accidently told her father about Regina's secret, just like she almost called Emma a slut. Regina killed the man she loved to avoid being divorced or killed, only thinking about herself, like she did with her father and blaming snow white, like shedoes for everything (o wait, maybe that's Emma) because of it. I dismiss the cheating, lover getting killed theory because when Regina said she loved Snow's father she [Snow] said that she knew and if she [Regina] cheated on him then Snow would know it wasn't true. Unless, killing Snow's father has something to do with the revenge and not what Snow did persay...
Oh, Rumpelstiltskin :P I stopped asking questions about his weirdness after the third episode when it was clear they weren't going to tell us anything about him. Other than the fact that his deals seem to be the best kept secret of the fairytale world: everyone makes them but no one knows that everyone makes them :P

Also, if Graham is dead, that would be cruel. I know happy endings are supposed to die in Storybrooke, but isn't that the point of Emma? Why is she there if she can't even remotely stop that from happening?

All around AMAZING episode!
Who gardens in a full on business suit, was it just a Rumpelstiltskin 'thang' or very suspicious?

Now all Emma needs to do is make out with everyone in Storybrook, then everything will be solved. Town bicycle anyone?
I Agree with you about the dialogs... they seem to wrote in a hurry, but the storyline was wonderfull... how Grahma never felt anything before seeing Emma: Wonderfull, and wonderfully compared with its fantasy self...

Also i agree with ChrisMcNully, we DID found out that regina knows, there was a hint in de last episode, but in this one we lear for certain thar Regina KNOWS...
Again a great moment spent with this ep. I laughed out loud when the ladies started to punch each other... that was so unexpected.

I just got confused during the ep because I did not remember that there were a huntsman and the whole get-Snow's-heart thing in the Snow White fairytale (I know now : thank you wikipedia) so I was expecting the red riding hood to arrive at some time but it never did.

I love to see how the queen's world is slowly falling apart thanks to Emma. I did not know before reading this review that it was a 22 ep show so I'm happy ^^
My theories:

1. Rstilts is all about the babies, so he has plants in the woods with babies growing in little pods,

2. Those are tiny little curved horns. She IS the devil.

3. Yep.

4. The Sheriff is in a coma and needs a heart transplant.

5. Evil Queen told Snow she was having an affair with her one true love. Snow told the King and the King had him executed.

This episode's Lost reference. Graham was Boone.

Seriously though, I really hated to see Graham die. He and Emma had great chemistry. Hope there is some way to bring him back.
1. Love the image of R-Stilts growing babies in pods.

4. I think that could work. It IS a fairy-tale.

Awesome.
Like Evil Queen says: There will be no happy ending in the series...
"but the angsty journey of the story is possibly even more satisfying. "

What's that Lily??? You want MORE Henry?? Comin up!!
OMG. Watched it today on OnDemand. Was not prepared for him to die. I had to rush to get tissues, and cried for another 15 minutes. She seriously opened up and poof, dead.

I sure do hope that since he is cast for the full 22 episode schedule, that means as a person in the present, and not the past.

I do like the idea from one of the commentors, Just a kiss!!
Great mid-season finale! and IMO I'm pretty sure that Rumpelstiltskin also has all of his memories. Now to wait til January |-)
did I not watch properly before or is it actually the first time we learn that the queen has all the memories?
My Graham loving heart smiled a little when I read another Oncer? Timer? make mention that maybe....just maybe... Mr.Gold had Graham's real heart and that was what he was burying in the woods. Far fetched...I know, but God bless that dear sweet commenter and her practically nauseating optimism because she made me hope.
To be honest when Rumpelstiltskin walked out holding that shovel I thought he had just finished burying a body. In my mind this is true and I cling to it.
This was one of the best episodes yet and the scenes with Graham were very touching!

All good questions and I can't wait to find out the answers to them! This show has surprised me with how deep it can get, and how far it can go with the characters. The writers are brilliant, the actors are spectacular, and the over all quality of production is amazing!
First, still just love the show. I love the fairy-tale aspect, I'm still in love with Ginnifer Goodwin (even after the unfortunate doctor date), and the show continually surprises. As for the dialogue, I agree, it could be better, but at least it entertains (just think how amazing it would be if Aaron Sorkin took their stories and wrote the dialogue....).

-Taters (as another poster mentioned below). Definitely taters. Though I could see those magic beans just coming right out of there and bringing Andre the Giant in to play the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk.

-Micro-bangs that Lana rocks. The girl can do hair. Well.

-Slut was on her tongue. Just so close.

-He's still alive!! R-Stilts the magic man is gonna do something, I just know it. He may not appear for a couple of episodes, get the credit-only thing going. But he's got to still be there.

-Killed her pet goose. I'm hoping that it has to do with Regina's secret crush or wish for her daddy or something that was, for one reason or another, just not the ideal path and Snow White put her own plan into motion which kept that from happening and Regina got wind of the master plan and decided to axe her for it. Get her.

I love Emma as the daughter of Snow White. She's great as a foil/complement for Henry. But I want a Regina-Snow White battle to the death all the way through. I want to see the two of them at each other's throats with Ginnifer Goodwin's pure love shining through and Regina coming through as the beautiful but deadly evil woman.

I love this show too much.

P.S. If Aaron Sorkin isn't available (he isn't, he's working with HBO). Get Amy Sherman-Palladino and Dan Palladino. The husband/wife team who were responsible for all the great dialogue on "Gilmore Girls".
Imho, neither Regina nor mr.Gold is the real enemy in OUaT (he is just beyond the curse, he knows everything and he is always a master of deception).

What did Snow White do the Heart-less Queen?
Can we talk about how many single tear drops Graham had? Now that's talent. But on the sad side. Emma finally had someone to smush and his heart turned to dust. #stroybrookeproblems
LOL! So true! He perfected the Demi Moore single tear thing by the end of the episode!
I seriously think Emma should start kissing everyone in the town to help them get their memories.
I'd like to put it on the record that I have no objection to this plan of action.
Staff
so far, thats really the only solution
The line starts HERE!!! Now back off!!!
Great episode, and really should have seen that the first character to "wake up" would be killed. Hope he isn't dead though, as i enjoy the minor characters more than the main characters.

Btw anyone noticed how the showrunners are hinting to other stories/fairytales with several of the characters?

The Huntsman was raised by wolves, which was his family, just like Mowgli in the junglebook.

Emma had a rough childhood where she didn't fit in, just like the ugly duckling who grew up to a beautiful Swan.

And Henry obviously has taken the place as Pinocchio, as the Evil Queen adopted him, even though he is not real to the cursed town she created so to speak. (I assume he was the only one actually getting older until Emma got there.)
And dont forget the shrink had a Dalmatian in the first episode... 101 Dalmatians referense?
I think Archie's dog was named Pongo so there was no mistake about it being a 101 Dalmatians reference
And in mr Gold's shop there was a lamp... Aladdin?
The question that came up for me was if a character dies in one world, does that mean that they die in the other world? I know the Sheriff died in both worlds, but for instance, Snow White we know will bite into an apple at some point of time, but what will happen to Mary Margaret at that time? Will she be in a coma after some accident or just fall asleep? Who knows?
Staff
the two worlds aren't happening concurrently, they are flashbacks to the past- all the fairytale stuff has happened in the past. So that's why I fear that the huntsman may be dead in the current, modern day storyline and we would still see him interacting with fairytale characters as they go deeper into the backstory.
Great review!

And you are absolutely right. What was up with those lines?? If I could just shut my ears everything would be make much more sense.

Honestly, last episode was my favorite so far. It was awesome... and that's pretty impressive giving that those lines were too clich and things felt rushed.

Don't get me wrong... I totally felt the graham/emma vibe (they were actually my FAVORITE " couple", I love them even more than Snow/Charming). But I think that they went for a small, subtle beginning to a full-blown romance. They turned Regina and emma's arguments into a cat fight.

All of that was expected (and wanted) but we needed something in the middle. We needed to enjoy the development a bit more!

Or, at least, they should have speed things up every since the pilot (we are only in episode 1x07 afterall)

[Though I have a theory about Emma/Graham... once they had sudden, deep feelings for each other just like David/Mary Margaret, something else could be going on..something related to them and the "other world"--> something like "the connection" henry mentioned but only deeper...who knows?]

And well, one way or another, the emma/graham scenes were AMAZING! Seriously, they were beautiful.

I'm so sad it's over because...I like Snow/Charming and all but they're cute in an obvious way. That's not bad just not my type (Just like Charming isn't my favorite either.

I'm more a Sheriff Graham kinda girl)

(1) BODIES! Rumpelstilskin is freaky...I wouldn't doubt )he was hidding bodies in there LOL

(2)have no idea

(3) Yeah

(4) I don't think so. Not this season, at least ( I do think is possible later, much later) he'll probably show up as the huntsman! (that's the only thing that makes me less depressive after his death)

(5) I hope something worth killing my favorite character of OUat (gahh who am I kidding, nothing would be worth it.

Can someone tell me why Graham had to die again? I can't lose my favorite character like this!)
Staff
Yeah I am mourning the loss of Graham and his adorable accent. I do think that if they were going to kill him off they could have given the whole mental breakdown/recovery of his fairytale past arc two episodes. That also would have deepened their relationship, made his death even more devestating, and maybe avoided the boxing match on consecrated ground (which lets face it was ridiculous) ANd yet I'd still say this was the best episode so far and totally entertaining.
I'm inclined to agree, it was totally obvious the character was going to be the first to die for that would make Emma the town Sheriff so, why not give it a two part episode? Emma seemed to fall for him in the blink of an eye and his situation was too forced for what could've been if the show would've actually prepared for the event.
Isn't the answer in almost every fairytale about bringing someone back to life solved by a kiss???
Problem is: the huntsman is a minion and, according to fairytale canon, those only get unrequited love.
Rumpelstiltskin did look sneaky coming out of those ferns- but he sortta always does, so... And that shovel was way to big for "gardening". Maybe he felt the urge to bury a wooden doll or two. As for Margaret, yeah, I'm pretty sure the word hung in there in an anti-mistletoe manner. As for Sheriff Graham... As a born optimist, I'm hoping he'll somehow make it through. I mean, this is a fairytale world, right? Charming was supposed to be dead, but was merely commatose, and as much as Once upon a Time may be prone to punishing our every "Aaah" lovey-dovey moment, I don't think they would give up such an amazing, important and well, sexeh cast member. In real, non-flashback-y time. And maybe Emma has some actual control over the events, and can somehow stop it?

As for Snow White and Regina... I dunno... Hacked into her Apple? Lied about the buiscits being non-fat? Or maybe just told her daddy about her stepmom's basement collection (hearts, seriously?) In any case, it better be good.
Why are people moaning of no happy endings, I thought the witch took them to this time zone to stop happy endings.
Haha! I love how you referred to it as a "time zone". I can just imagine an evil witch saying: "You love your Eastern Standard Time so much, but what if I move you to Atlantic Standard Time. Mwahahaha!"

I'm sorry. My mind wandered a bit there. You are right of course. That is exactly why the Queen enacted the curse. But it doesn't make all the heartbreak any less devastating.
I have to admitt that I am a total fan of ... Lilys reviews.

Funny : "So why does all the dialogue sound like English subtitles of a Ukrainian soap opera?"

With all the great things on this show, many lines are indeed hard to endure.

BTW : maybe the huntsman is not dead already and can be saved ?

It seems that NO ONE has an idea(a plausible) what Mr Gold was doing in the woods...

Good show.
I know this episode was entertaining, but it was also frustrating as hell. After seven episodes, I'm sick of no one believing in the curse or Henry's pleas. It's the entire premise of the show, yet at every turn someones saying "naaaahh, you be crazy!". When Emma started whining at Graham for believing in the fairytale world, I wanted to slap her. Which is not the reaction you're meant to have towards the lead of a show. Bravo to Graham though. By being the first person to genuinely act upon this information, he instantly became the most likable character on the entire show! Shame they had to kill him then...
Crazy ending. Just when I thought he would make it to the next episode then BOOM! That damn witch just had to go all jealous ex-girlfriend crazy and literally crush his heart in her hand. Damn I hate that witch.
Great episode. Grahams journey to revelation was captivating, exciting and ultimatly heartbreaing. He is such a great character both in the fairy tale world and the real one and i certainly hope we'll see him again. Although the episode was not without it's flaws it was very entertaing to see one charcter to be able to break the spell and uncover the truth.

Sidenote, i am surprised you let the oportunity slide to point out the scene Emma obviously has trouble picking up the dart from the floor due to the spray paint nature of her jeans.

And i wonder just how many times Regina can scare someone off before t's getting repetitive.

I espescially loved the line: "No Graham, you're not fine. You just went to see a ten year old for help". "He's the only one making any sense."
ROFL! Oh Goodness that line about the jeans made me spit out my drink. i'll be darned if I wasn't saying something similar while watching!
Staff
HAHAHAHA I am waiting for the day Emma picks up some nice, relaxed trousers that she can bend down in without creasing her arteries. I know she's got a hot body but the costumers need to give her a day off from those jeggings.
It doesn't quite make sense that the Huntsman's real heart is still in the Queen's possession. In this world aren't the fairytale tropes supposed to be metaphorical, which is why Jiminy isn't a cricket and the Magic Mirror is a person. I'm starting to feel that the bases they introduce in this show are as loose as the ones in Lost.
It is possible that the fairy world still exists underground in some form. We have already seen the glass coffin underground. Now we see the Queen enter her vault underground. Kind of makes you rethink why Mr. Gold/ Rumpelstiltskin was in the woods digging...
First it needs to be said that the screenshot of Emma is absolutely hilarious. Second I wouldn't trust IMDb's episode lists because according to the show's page the actor who plays Jiminy Cricket is also in all 22 episodes but that obviously hasn't been the case, so...

I thought the episode was a bit frantic: Graham kisses Emma. Memory flash. Whoops, now he's running through woods! What's that? A wolf. A quick visit to Mary Margaret and Henry (the omniscient one). Graham's running again! Flashback. Kiss. Fight. Darn, he died.

I'm glad we got some background information about Snow and I'm glad that Regina has been exposed as genuinely evil, but the episode had a rushed feel to it. I'm thinking in regards to Snow and the Queen, maybe Snow unwillingly does something that prevents the Queen from finding true love. It seemed to be alluded to in the episode but I can't wait to find out.
That was insanely intense episode. I simply LOVED it. Oh, my, so Graham is Huntsman. Well, hopefully he survives, like he started remembering after kissing Emma, so maybe if she sheds a tear on him, it will bring him back to life somehow, huh?

Another observation. It was second episode with little of Henry in it, and it worked perfectly. Less is more and better is so true, when all come down to Henry ;)
Staff
HOLLA!!!! Yeah, less is more with Henry. He needs to be used like a spice: locked in a cabinet and forgotten forever.
Dude, WTF is wrong with this show? It's called Once Upon a Time but has only crappy endings? Give me some happy endings from time to time so I don't feel like actually cutting myself! Seriously... I mean the assholes running Supernatural kill off Bobby and now this? I'm gonna stop watching TV altogether.
That the whole concept of the show... the curse is from the queen who doesn't want to see happy endings....
so first jimmy on broadwalk empire and now graham on once upon a time!!! sunday was a bad day for hot guys
Oh, by the way, my favorite line from this episode was: "You're my pet. Guards, TAKE HIM TO MY BEDCHAMBER." I will dedicate my life to plugging this very phrase onto every conversation I will ever have. It is very relevant.
Staff
This made me laugh out loud.
I seriously had to go back just so I could make sure I heard her right - I guess the evil queen likes herself some angry pet sex :D (ok that sounded so wrong...).

And yes; "it's very relevant" :D
He probably suffered a heart attack (lol understatement) and will recover without his memory about the fairytale world and without his feelings for Emma. Personally, that storyline would suck so I would rather that he die and be present as the huntsman during flashbacks.. But then again, that would suck even more, so I'll probably just hide under my blanket and pretend I'm a carrot.

btw, do you think the whistle he gave Snow will make a (significant) reappearance?
@hot_babe101

@NeverFallAway

@eliza_bennet

- I'm glad I'm not alone. Though, I'm afraid of what OUaT is doing to my rugged(ish) masculinity. A grown man should not get misty-eyed while watching a show about fairytales.
Hahah...I feel the same way! and to answer your question from an earlier comment. Yeah, I have been away from my sanctuary for a while...I gotta say man, aside from your impeccably astute observations, there's a good reason why you get 20 thumbs up every comment you write--it's cuz you're so darn likeable!! (which makes it even funnier that you chose Larry David for you icon ).
broke my heart. i was left in tears watching as Regina squeezed Graham's heart and watching him fall to the floor.

utter devastation.
I do not know how many more times i can withstand my heart being broken on this show before the angst just is not enough! but for now i will keep going along for the ride
Why must they tear my heart out? Literally. They had better find a way to bring Graham back or Im going to be very unhappy. He was so cute, and I love his accent. He looked really hot in the all black outfit in the fairy tale world.
They literally tore your heart out? I hope not!
It's true that the angst is quite addicting
I think it'd be kind of awkward if Emma and Henry ever found out about the power her kisses hold in Storybrooke. Henry would be all like: "Mom, you need to kiss EVERYBODY!" and Mary would be all like: "See, you're such a slut."
Nice.
I was thinking exactly the same thing!!! Maybe she should sell her kisses! ROFL!
btw, I cant stop laughing with that last pic, its great
its probably the photos, given how fond the Queen appears to be to tight dresses and corsets LOL

The Mirror told her that her soul could have been saved if she had killed Snow White when she was crying over the coffin, but I think she didnt answer him. I hate when they do that!!!

I didnt pay much attention to the dialogue, was busy looking at the sheriff. I guess well see Regina trying to scare Emma off the town on every episode, they should give at leat one answer per episode. Creating a mess and dozens of questions per episode worked once in Lost, doing it again its not original please!!!

But Ill keep watching hehehe