Play Our Breaking Bad Finale Drinking Game!

Why the long face, Walt?

With Breaking Bad's Season 4 finale airing this weekend, it's time to start placing bets, if you haven't already, on how this season is going to conclude. And, because speculating while buzzed is way more interesting than doing it sober, I've devised a drinking game to help you out.

Tomorrow's episode is called "Face Off," and while on the surface it seems to refer to a face-off between Walt vs. Gus, there are tons more potential match-ups: Jesse vs. Gus, Walt vs. Jesse, Walt vs. Hank, Walt vs. the DEA, Walt vs. Skyler, etc. A major character will almost certainly be off'd—maybe even Hank (he knows too much) or Jesse (because it can't be Walt). I suspect it won't be as simple as Walt/Jesse killing Gus and then covering their tracks as Hank investigates; rather, something unexpected. Hank has more than run his course for his character; all that's left for him is to put the pieces together.

With that in mind, I've laid out what I think will go down in the finale, and every time I'm right, you get to drink. (Because the point of a drinking game is to drink, I've also included a few gimmes.)

So, let's get to it: the Breaking Bad Season 4 Finale Drinking Game. Best of luck (to me)!

Please refrain from vomiting in the swimming pool.

Take a drink every time...

• ... someone (anyone!) tells a lie
  • ... Saul hatches a scheme (sly dog)
  • ... Hank is a total d-hole to Marie
  • ... Marie acts subservient
  • ... a secret (any secret!) is revealed (examples: Walt poisoned Brock)
  • ... someone (anyone!) does drugs
  • ... Jesse says any form of the word "bitch"
  • ... Walter Jr. says "Hey, Mom." or "Hey, Dad."
  • ... Skyler acts like a total b-word
  • ... someone (anyone!) gets shot
  • ... Gus takes longer than ten seconds to say something
  • Okay, I need to take a quick break before kicking it up a notch because—to be totally honest—I don't want Gus to die. Season 5 needs to explore the grander implications of Walt's actions, and I think it'd be smart to keep Gus alive in order to make Walt do something drastic that would further complicate his relationships with Gus and with the DEA as a whole, not just his brother-in-law.

Truth: If Hank were to finally discover Walt's secret, it would lay the groundwork for next season. If Walt were to take drastic measures and kill Hank, it would allow for an intense shuffle to cover-up the crime and implicate Gus, who the finger's already pointed toward, while Gus tries to keep his empire going strong. Offing Gus would eliminate too many further complications for the White family. Plus, if Gus dies, who will force Walt to cook?

I find it hard to believe that Walt would try to build an empire of his own to recover the money he's lost to Ted and Saul. Perhaps Walt will pack up his family and we'll get to witness what happens when Walt tries to get Skyler and Walt Jr. to lead a double life as drug kingpins. At this point, nothing will surprise me.

But now that I've gotten all that off my chest, let's up the ante (and the booze consumption).

Maybe don't play this game with Don Eladio's drink of choice.

Take two drinks every time...

• ... Walt actually uses his gun
  • ... Walt breaks into maniacal laughter
  • ... Jesse combines the words "bitch" and "yo"
  • ... Gus, Walt, and/or Jesse engage in an intense staredown that results in bloodshed
  • ... Tears well up in Jesse's eyes (as he fishes for an Emmy nod)
  • ... Walter Jr. smacks somebody
  • ... a member of the White family (Hank and Marie included) gets seriously hurt
  • Take three drinks every time...

• ... Walt uses his gun specifically to threaten or shoot Hank
  • ... Walt breaks into maniacal laughter, while pointing his gun at Hank
  • ... Hank finds out Walt is Heisenberg
  • ... Walter Jr. shoots somebody
  • ... Jesse is right about something
  • Guzzle the whole glass if...

• ... I was totally right about Hank dying.

• All will be revealed starting at 10pm Sunday night. In the meantime, add your own rules in the comments!

Please play responsibly. Drinking and viewing can be fun, but drinking and driving is never okay.

"A major character will almost certainly be off'd"

Why? With season 5 being the finish to a masterpiece, why would any of the main characters NEED to be removed? For the VIEWERS ? I don't think so. While death could lead one of the leads to being pushed over the edge, so could the mere eminent threat. All of the deaths so far have been ancillary characters unneeded for the storyline intensity. Face-Off to me indicates more intanglements. Hank/Walt, Hank/Gus, Gus/Jesse, Jesse/Andrea, Jesse/Walt, Walt/Skyler, Skyler/IRS, they are all strands in the web. Why unravel any part of the tapestry now??

Or it could just be a bloodbath. But I don't think so....
    This is so silly.... and I love it:)
    I would get sooooo wasted if I played this game... solely because, in my opinion, Skyler is ALWAYS a bitch.
    At our current point in Breaking Bad there are too many tangents in play to sit, and describe my thoughts in regards to every angle the show has thrown at us. Thus I have chosen to talk about two bread crumbs Vince Gilligan has left for us. Before going into detail I'd like mention that I am blown away by the lack off attention given to these very big issue's starring us right in the face. I would like to talk about Gus & Walt, but we will leave the star for last. It seems the general comments I've read about Gus indicate most think his death is a for gone conclusion. The fans very much want to see him return for season 5, but doubt he's odds. My opinion is short and to the point on this matter... if we do not learn about his life in Chile during the "Face Off" finale there is no way he can die. The only ( and i do mean the only ) way this theory could be wrong. Even the cartel was smart enough not to kill Gus for this still unknown reason, and if Gus dies next year we may see what consequences the cartel feared. We may see Gus in flash backs which will be a bit bitter sweet, but I like to think he will be around next year when his secrets are revealed! Secondly, there is the matter of Walt. Since the end of last season there has been one moment which has stuck out above all out. While being a simple scene, we found the flashing red light Walt stares at, as he lays in bed, to be the first foreboding of his cancer returning ( at least that's what i gained from it ). I am dieing to remember the scene better, so many shows and episode between then and now, but as I recall there was an image he saw deep in the red when it zoomed in. I understand if i am wrong, but I have no doubt the scene was of GREAT importance. At the time, I was under the impression this hinted at the return of Walt's cancer. Having watched season 4 I find myself even more confused. Was it the sign of a mental break? A snap where Heisenberg begins to become the dominate personality. We've seen the internal conflict of the two Walt's but this may have been the snapping point. Another thought is his cancer returning could have some tie to the conflict within Walter. By the way we never saw the results of Walt's check up, but rather his response to Skyler. Of course Walt never lies to Skyler about life and death stuff ;) . So here at the end of my rant I very much would like to hear everyone opinion about this scene, and it's relevance to the current storyline. Feel free to agree with me or put me in my place, but I'd like to get some other angels and view points. Thanks for reading lady's and germs :)
    I actually think the thing about Walt is the least interesting, because one year from now he's dead by cancer or by bullet either way. Your first point makes me think even more that Gus has to die this episode. Walt kills and doesn't know about the consequences and it gives him a season-long problem to deal with on the criminal side of things.
    Also, double meanings give Vince Gilligan wood, so someone will actually lose their face.
    LOL! Also, you should have put a picture of Walt and Krazy-8 drinking.

Also, Hank hasn't been a jerk to Marie for a while now. It's weird, at the beginnig of the series I

HATED Marie, but then I learned to be okay with her, then I kind of felt bad for her at the beginning of season 4. But I have never hated Hank.
    Mike comes back from his absence and kills Gus.
    What about Mike???
    I HOPE I GET SLOSHED. Thanks Kelly!
    Hank won't die, since he's the opposing force against Walt. Marie's death will serve as a catalyst, and light a fire under his ass to finally bring everyone involved in the Meth super lab down.
    besides, there's nothing really that you can do with her klepto storyline anymore. She has run her course.
    "Tears well up in Jesse's eyes (as he fishes for an Emmy nod)"

I really don't think he has to work for an emmy nod.. he is pretty much guaranteed one after being super awesome all season.

Also, there is pretty much no way Jesse is going to die yet.
    Take one shot of tequila for every Cartel member who tries to kill Walt.
    I haven't seen any previews, so I'm at a disadvantage, but I think a lot of things are inevitable.

Gus dies; that's a given. Walt still needs to cook because Skylar p-ed away all his money and they only have one season to turn Walt into a full on villain. Walt and Jesse lack the knowledge to run Gus's empire, so clearly Mike joins them. Jessie is safe because he provides the younger demographic and the link to Mike, who doesn't like Walt. Since Walt is now running Gus's empire through Mike, clearly Hank survives to provide the view into next season's conflict with law enforcement. Skylar lives to provide next season's conflict in Walt's personal life. Walt Jr lives because they haven't got the balls to kill a crippled kid. It would be a boring season finale if only the big bad died, and everyone else is "safe", so Marie is a goner.
    Agreed. Entirely. Marie has to die this episode. Her death will cause Skylar to turn on Walt, Hank will pick up the pace against Gus and everyone else involved, and since Gus is out of the question, that leaves only Mike, Jesse and Walt in his crosshairs for next season. Which happens to be the final season of BrBa.
    My guess (not drunken, yet): Gus, Hank, some leftovers from the cartel and the DEA shoot each other. Walt and Jesse take over the empire and continue to hate each other.
    If the first commercial features a hot woman.......Finish the bottle!! (and immediately call 991 uh no wait 119, uh call AA for help!!)