Every year Hollywood's brightest stars converge in Los Angeles to honor outstanding achievements in television. But the Emmys aren't just about honoring actors and actresses for doing "good work"—they're also about defeating your friends and loved ones with your superior knowledge of TV! So this year, transform any casual Emmy viewing excursion into a bloodthirsty competition with this handy printable ballot!
The steps are simple:
1. Distribute ballots and politely ask everyone in the room to pick a winner in each category.
2. Gather the ballots and make fun of everybody's choices.
3. Use "math" to tabulate the evening's winners and losers.
4. Reward and/or punish the evening's winners and losers.
5. Call 911 on anybody who doesn't respect the outcome.
It's that easy!
Also, don't forget to join us here at TV.com for a staff-wide live tweet of the evening's festivities. It all goes down this Sunday, September 18 at 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern.
Click the image below to download the PDF.
+ TV.com Editors' Picks: Who We Think Should Win at the 2011 Emmy Awards