Prison Break: Will Sofia Make a Return to the Series?

The Prison Break revival currently underway at Fox brought back much of the gang from the franchise, but due to its miniseries format, wasn't able to get to everyone.

One of those characters who hasn't showed up yet? Sofia (Danay Garcia), who began dating Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) in Season 4. Will Sofia make an appearance in the revival? According to Garcia, who's now a star on AMC's Fear the Walking Dead, nope, but she's open to coming back if there's another season.

She also proves that she's still a fan of the show, and even bugged her former costars for spoilers about what's coming up next. Of course, they replied as any professional would: "Just watch."

Prison Break: A slow premiere doesn't bail out the franchise

As for Garcia's Fear the Walking Dead cast mate Cliff Curtis, perhaps he's been in the zombie apocalypse for too long. He didn't even know Prison Break was coming back? Come on, man!

Prison Break airs Tuesday nights at 9/8c on Fox. Fear the Walking Dead returns for its third season on Sunday, June 4 at 9/8c on AMC.

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

Apr 12, 2017
Yes, please! Give us more Battlestar Galactlca or decent spin-off, I agree 100%.
Apr 10, 2017
See? I have a robot army right behind me. And they make so much money they can support our demands for several more months. As their leader I demand reviews of 24: Legacy and Prison Breaks and that CBS executives pressure other networks to make more millennial extra seadons gor millennial shows, like Millennium, or LOST and Pushing Daisies. Did I forget something? Perhaps you'd like to add something, levicul. What do you say?

Apr 09, 2017
Nobody cares about Sofia because nobody remembers her. At least I don't. And our friends below, who took the work to come honor Tim's story without forgetting to spread their message of hope, seem all to agree with me. You can ask them: nobody will know who you're talking about. Way to go, Spammers! Thanks a lot. Especially you, matak1. Say "hi" to your friends wife for me, ok? Tell her we need to talk one of these days.

Now watching Prison Break again, I feel closer to the first decade of the century than ever. Why not make a massive rebooting of all meaning shows of the time? We already have Prison Break and 24 in some form. And a Breaking Bad spin-off. Now we need one for Lost asap! And please, one more season of Pushing Daisies and Eli Stone with the same cast. Give me more Battlestar Galactica, or decent spin-off.

I'm sure my friends below totally agree with me and don't mind my speaking on their behalf, but please, hecepomi, matak1 and furocom, guys, show them we're being seriou and show you support. Well, or at least, don't say anything against my plan. I'm counting on your judgment, as you've proven it with your fantastic budiness offer. United we shall be heard!