Read Charlie Sheen's Very Angry Open Letter to Chuck Lorre

The Charlie Sheen vs. Two and a Half Men fiasco has reached Epic Celebrity Meltdown Proportions in record time! When last we checked in, Charlie had called in to The Alex Jones Radio Show to deliver a 19-minute, gleefully incoherent, briefcases-of-blow-fueled rant about ungrateful charlatan and tin-can cobbler Chuck Lorre. At times it veered into more florid territory, as with one feverish riff that wove topics like digital haiku, siestas, and high-tech weaponry into a new form of urban rhyme: “I've got poetry in my fingertips, Most of the time—and this includes naps—I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.” Right. Anyway, it all was enough to completely shut down production on Two and a Half Men, which elicited the following open letter response from Sheen:

What does this say about Haim Levine [ed. note: That would be Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words—imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...Charlie Sheen

So, from that I gather that Charlie has repositioned his stance on the editorial vanity cards Lorre ran at the end of last week’s episodes of Men and Mike & Molly. No longer are they cleverly devised little novels likening Charlie to Superman, but rather very public excoriations of a guy literally snorting and humping himself to death. You say “potato,” Charlie says “fire-breathing fists.” I think we can safely assume the Two and a Half Men set will stay dark for the foreseeable future. I mean, how do you really mend fences after an exchange like that? Does Mrs. Beasley make a muffin basket the size of the Statue of Liberty? I’m guessing no. Luckily, though, fans don’t have to worry that their favorite long-running sitcom will come to an unresolved end, as one industrious YouTube user has already skillfully edited together an extremely satisfying series finale. Check it out!

Charlie Sheen rocks. He's a free spirit who fights to live his life his own way. People who judge him should take a good hard look in the mirror. If I was filthy rich and care free- who knows what I would be like. Charlie- good on you for fighting conformity. P.S. Please make some kind of good faith gesture for your coworkers on the show. They are in a bad spot now. Love you man
Charlie Sheen is insane I feel sorry for everyone else involved in the show including Chuck Lorre for having to listen and deal with Charlie, he really needs help, I think he need to be committed
there are 2 sides to every story . . . . let's hear the other side . . .
Omg! You ppl are great, Why is it ppl always have something say when someone is just rolling down hill...u guys are just judging and being negative and so ready to kick the star of the show to the curb so quickly. Famous ppl are just you and I they make mistakes and have bumps in there lives. I like him on this show and will pray that everything works out for the cast and Charlie. :)
I enjoy watching the show just to see whether Charlie's heart or his bank account gives out first...or maybe gets arrested for unknowingly picking up a 15-year-old girl. I mean, my favorite episodes are the ones where Charlie rightfully gets his--I howled when he fell through the patio door and cut himself on the glass. But like many sociopaths he has no sense of consequence, and by next week is back to his same old antics. Not that Alan has been much bettter in reason seasons--its it just me or does he look more weasellike these days?
the only thing he has talent at is booze and stupid women.the other actors are funny they make the show.so replace that idiot and you will have a GREAT SHOW
ziddy are you nuts..... charlie is a piece of **** he is not funny at all the other acters are funny they make the show. replace that no talent piece of **** and the show will be better
"Damn good actor"? A "damn good actor" has /way/ more control over his emotions, comportment and presentation than that little diatribe betrays. I think he has a ridiculously over-inflated sense of his own importance -- especially as regards the cavalier disregard he has displayed for his fellow cast and crew members in the wake of this destruction. His "F-18" blew a hole in his life and his career. He should maybe wait tables for a few years and reconnect with a little bit of humility.
I dont care how charlie lives his life, all i care about is that he's a damn good actor. Chuck is THE ASS here.
Just recast the character of Charlie Harper and don't even reference the fact that he looks totally different. That would be hilarious.
Charlie Sheen, I'm sorry I have to say that I'm not your fan at all and never will be, you never funny at all, we like to see that show because of the boy and the father also the house keeper...I never like Charlie Sheen, the character he played just like him...that's all he is doing now..drinking and dating different women, I wish they just replace somebody to be the character so nobody has to lose the job because of this Loser MF!! Thank God we have a nice new show Mr.sunshine...I love Matthew Perry!
I am so sick of Charlies Bull **** he thinks just because he come from HollyWood royal Family he is intitaled to treat peaple the way he dose HollyWood should Black Mark him from doing anymore work in Hollywood fro ever did he not think for one minute about the people who worked on two and a half men feel about his **** he pulls it make them look bad too why don\'t the writer show charlie that it could survie with out him kill him off like they do in soap shows and find another half brother they found that was a long lost brother he never knew he had the show is a hit and can be with out charlie he was not funny any way it was the other actors that made it funny to watch please reconcider it will put alot of people out of work and we don\'t need another Big headed actor thinking he run the show Hollywood need to show them that there replaceable too.
See the fact is that Sheen has cleaned up his act and is now THE reAL deal.. the problem is what he is saying is YES NO ONE goes to rehab and gets clean... they dont work they are a joke.. but he did it his way and he is back clean and clear and aware of what he has been delaing with.. no doubt he needed to be drunk to play the part and endure the $hiat that Lore was throwing at him while casting the series and now >> well that is history.. wake up people or better yet stay in your little sand holes and forget about reality.. those of us who are in reality will deal with it just fine.. you go Charlie.. and stay clean..
the reason for all this is the fact that CHarlie Sheen has cleaned up his act and is now dealing with reality instead of hiding in his booze filled world and he obviously sees what is really going on and is fighting back. while all of you who diss his actions if it were you i his shoes. I doubt you would be so friviolous at attacking him, but until you have walked in this mans shoes give credit where credit is due he is sober. and fully aware of what he is surrounded by even after decades of being in lala land i commend him totally
There was a reason his character was written as a drunk , he was so loopy half the time there wasn o other way to excuse the sloppy , pitiful job he was doing. His lines even had to become shorter since he struggled with anything over a few sentences. What a shame we have to lose a talented ensemble cast over this ranting fool's drug and booze filled behavior. And to bring things to an ethnic level makes you wonder why people in Hollywood have to be so freaking weird? That Lorre is Jewish doesn't make a difference to anyone with a brain and since of ethics. Kind of explains the public break u of his family life.....
The guy has lost the plot...people are going to loose job over this cause two and half men is pretty much a goner now.
This guy has gone batsh!t crazy!
After seeing what Charlie Sheen has said I'm beginning to wonder if he and Muammar Gaddafi from the same planet. Both have degenerated into spouting gibberish seemingly caused by powerful brain cell killing drugs paired with an existing psychological disorder.
I'm sorry but I feel that Charlie needs a BIG TIME INTERVENTION, before it gets any worse than it already has! He is affecting a lot of people; his children, family, friends, co-workers/actors, etc.
Intervention time!
Whatever U guys realize that Chuck Lore has been dissing and taking advantage of his actors for years.

I agree with Charlie

It\'s good he said this cause Lore has been a major DICK for all the years of TV

Hey he was fired off Rosanne for a reason people

also yes Sheen does bad things but so **** what he is that show

How would u feel if everyday u had to go work for a guy who called you a degenerate to your face and then talked **** about you all the time

That\'s what Sheen had to go through.
so you say crap about the man who gave you the material (yes dude you are an actor) that allowed you to earn a lot of money, get shiny prices and stay in the business after you got caught in the heidi fleiss sting? bring back chelsea, give mom a big big part and write an episode about charlie's funeral
Instead of cancelling Two and 1/2 Men, CBS should try a few segments with Charlie Sheen written out of them because his character is in rehab -- which gives his very funny co-star a chance to shine as he "takes over" the Beach House and lives his "fantasy" life-style. If it plays wells, CBS might have the basis for a good spin-off from Two and 1/2 Men. Who knows, maybe by next season, Charlie Sheen will come back to Planet Earth. It's a good show, and I'd like to see it return; however, a Spin-Off could work and save the jobs of a lot of talented folks that made Two and 1/2 Men such an entertaining program.
The only bad thing about the demise of 2 1/2 Men is all the people thrown out of work because of Sheen's insanity.
Why must these drug and/or booze-addled celebrities all make such public fools of themselves? Sheen's obvious learned nothing from watching Spears and Lohan and Nicole Smith make embarrassing punchlines of themselves. I really like the idea of editing Sheen into a finale--one that makes his character do something that would REALLY cheese Charlie off. Wouldn't you love to see him become a street mime or pig farmer?
Loser !!! Kill his character off !
loved the series finale, now it all makes sense...
Honestly, who cares?
shame the show had to get cancelled and put lots of people out of work just because of one actor. well good luck in rehab ( yeah like stars ever go to rehab and come out clean plz) and when someone finds you dead in a hotel room some day nothing of value has been lost.
loved the show
loved the actors all of them
but 8 seasons is enough for me
so maybe it is time to say sayonora to chuck lorre and charlie sheen. both have earned a lot of money and laughs
he this letter is like the show, funny great stupid, but I laught so hard my belly hurts.
I think this dispuut have to be after closed doors between chuck and charlie. I only watch a great show performed by a great actor and a great writer.
wow, Lindsay Lohan has Nothing on Charlie Sheen. Love to Poochie reference in the video :)
I laughed so hard that tears came out of my eyes when reading that. "I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon." I mean come on, how can you not love that?
hedgepigthe1st, I am sure many people would have start re-watching the show if they get rid of the ridiculous charlie character.. alan, the son, berta, rose, they are much better actors, with funnier approach.. and having written many other series that does not involve this egotistical lunatic, Lorre definately has the capacity to write and produce pretty good stuff without him.. just a replacement and it would be just as good as before, even better.. yet, they cancelled the show, because they also are aware that the show is due long time ago, with or without sheen.. so, no, he has no right to act like this, this show made him famous and rich enough to get doped and "hookered up".. he was and is so nothing without Lorre and his team.. he is the next Mickey Rouke of the film industry, hopefully without a comeback for a long long time..
I laughed so hard when I read in People magazine that he was going to return to set as planned. (People: "But Sheen tells ABC's Good Morning America in a text message from the Bahamas that he's 100 percent clean and plans to be on the set Tuesday, when he was originally supposed to return.") Him being clean is evidently the biggest joke of the century. But him returning to set when the production is shut down? How does he think the show is going to be made with him being the only person there? It's like that absurd report like a week ago when he complained that he had returned to the studio and banged at the door only to notice no one was there! I would imagine that an actor like him would know by now that a team is required to do the filming. And that there is a production schedule to follow. It's not an office job were you can show up at 9 a.m. and start working on your computer regardless of your co-workers are there. If the production is shut down, you can't just show up and expect someone filming you.
@beecharm3r2 if they could just 'write him off SO easily' i'm sure they would've already but yet he's still there, they can't even produce a single episode without him. so he's perfectly allowed to be egotistical about it (hello have you ever read an interview with most actors!!) you can probably pretend you wouldn't be the same in his position, but if you had that money then we'll see and lets be fair with the money he has it's not like he needs the job anymore anyway. it's not like i'm promoting what he does (drugs, prostitution etc.) but if he wants to do it why should he be judged for it - it's his life!!
This guy should be chucked into the loony bin not a rehab centre.....at least in the loony bin he knows he's gonna get his blue pill at breakfast, a multi-coloured selection at lunch and the purple pill with dinner and he doesnt need to trash his or anyone elses room/tv show to do it.
I used to like this show like a month ago.
He's hardcore drug addict, so it comes as no surprise that he's behaving this way (not that any of that excuses it, of course). Producers need to stop giving him work, or his ridiculous drug and prostitute fueled ego will never come down to earth.
Wow. Was he high when he said that? "fire breathing fist"? Go snort another line dude.

While I originally liked this show, I feel it has moved past its' prime. It has been on air for some time,and with Jake getting older and older its' time was running out anyways. Sheen deserves this. He should be in jail for all that he has done, not making millions on a sitcom.

This probably won't be a wake up call for him, but I hope that he gets blackballed in Hollywood until he truly cleans up his act. He is a disgrace to the name actor.
Sheen ACTUALLY thinks he's the one that makes the show? Um...hello, there are writers, producers, cinamatographers, etc. He's just ONE person while there are probably over a hundred other people working on the show. They could write him off SO easily. If they get a decent actor to replace him and keep all the same writers then the show could survive, even if its just for another season.

Personally, I think what Sheen said here is pathetic. Reading this made me feel like he was not only a jerk, but that the rumors about him being abusive to his ex were true. His language is abusive so its possible... Honestly, why would he wish someone pain? You make not like someone or complain about them to go as far as WISH THEM PAIN? What an a$$.
P.s. from first comment...did anybody mention the truth behind all this gossip? like the hooker who (as the media put it "her government name" the one that stole the watch...did they mention that she is a CIA Hooker and that is why they are hired? of course not...why don't you talk against the reason and not the outcome..? The real reason has not been realeased yet. but I am sure it was to protect someones life....so is listening to God finally not a crime? first comment: "doesn't anybody have anything better to do than ruin peoples creditibility?. . .If the spot light were on all the commenters...what we would find? So, were the words any different went you crucififird Jesus, I mean, Before you walked away? If you really have a response...maybe you should look at yourself....all equal in the world..BUT..if your better what punishment fits you?
Why don't they just recast the part- there must be stacks of actors who could do it.
Too much ho ho. Sheen is just an addict that is an actor. He should clean his act or disappear.
I'm going straght to Jupiter so I can see the real finale. Are you with me folks?
Chuck Lorre seems like he's had nothing but patiencts with him. put the show on hitias so he gets better. Charlie did all them to himself.
Possible replacements for Charlie Sheen: French Stewart. Diedrich Bader.
Lol. Nice ending.
Charlie Sheen's crazy, he'd be nothing without the show. It's time to set to another tv show, two and a half men for me is dead a while ago.
What is Ryan Stiles going to do now! But seriously, I hate Charlie and this dumb effing show.
it was a really crappy sitcom anyway, and will not be missed in my house -i will be relieved it\'s over!
Load More Comments